my pics

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Man it is so good to see you back. I thought you had forgotten all about us. You pics are all wondeful. But I wasn't surprised, not the least. I love ass shots so I wasn't disappointed there. Your cock pics are awesome. I love that long slender cock with the big head.

But I wasn't expecting to get that aroused by your face pic. It is erotic. Something about your full face pic though made things swell down below. It is just a big turn on.

Hope to see a lot more of you. We need to catch up on each other soon.

Freddie

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
<i>Nice butt. Add me</i>

where do you see my butt? :confused:

you'll get lots of views, and only a handful of comments. doesn't mean you ain't carrying studly stuff around town every day ...

yah but...i wanted the comments for attention and for reassurance. like, how do i know these viewers actually dig what they saw?

barkerfan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey bro. I love your gallery. I think your pics are awesome. I always have though. This was just a pleasant invitation to revisit the gallery. I know what Freddie means about you face being arousing. Great features. Eyes, lips, skin. The facial hair looks amazing too. I don't know where the butt comments came from either. I thought I missed something. Though, I wouldn't mind seeing that either. *hint*
As far as leaving comments on the pics, don't get discouraged. Myself, I look at a lot more pics than I leave comments for. I guess I feel like most people don't actually check them so it seems pointless. I'd rather leave a visitor message on a profile, where I know the user will be notified of my showing appreciation.
Love the new pics, by the way. You're a fantastic looking guy, with some great looking equipment. Hope to see more.
Thanks for sharing, man.

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey bro. I love your gallery. I think your pics are awesome. I always have though. This was just a pleasant invitation to revisit the gallery. I know what Freddie means about you face being arousing. Great features. Eyes, lips, skin. The facial hair looks amazing too. I don't know where the butt comments came from either. I thought I missed something. Though, I wouldn't mind seeing that either. *hint*
As far as leaving comments on the pics, don't get discouraged. Myself, I look at a lot more pics than I leave comments for. I guess I feel like most people don't actually check them so it seems pointless. I'd rather leave a visitor message on a profile, where I know the user will be notified of my showing appreciation.
Love the new pics, by the way. You're a fantastic looking guy, with some great looking equipment. Hope to see more.
Thanks for sharing, man.

mahalo brah! some peoples say i kinda have feminine facial features, and some say pretty boy (i so don't see that)

and my facial hair is sad haha. that's all i can grow in 6 weeks. i grow the most under my chin, but even then, it's all splotchy. but that's the asian and hawai'ian in me