My pics

B_boynextdoorkpt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Hey, I finally added my pics!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please do not laugh or say mean things, I am sensitive.
ALso, there was some confussion to my age, lol. I am 18, April 1, 1990 my bday, I am not 31, though I really wish I was, then I would be out of college and already a practicing Doc.!!!!!!!!!!!
Cheers
P.S.
Thanks to all the nice men and women that have emailed me. I am a lonely guy. Both parents are docs, work 16 hours a day, and its just me and our six dogs! Dont get me wrong, they love me more than life itself, but I need some people to talk to. I have been made fun of all my life by guys in school. I am too short, too skinny, too hairless, too smart, I read all the time. So my self confidence is about 0 when it comes to my body and stuff. Though I think I am a nice guy and like to laugh.
I look forward to your comments.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
hey man! glad to see you got some pics up! great looking body you got there! nice cock too, though it was hard to tell anything about it (I'm not a gold member :( ) Thanks for sharing yourself with us, if you could (totally up to you) pm me with a full size pic of yourself, and I can give you a better critique. thanks again! Una

jagavin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wow I just joined and was just looking around and I came across your post. I understand fully now lonely it can be when parents are too busy working but I can not understand how or why you've been made fun of or why you feel you do about how you look. I am 46 and do enjoy the company of a younger man but I say this in all sincerity that you are magnificent in every way imaginable. You also seem very sensitive and charming and very genuine. You seem to have the whole package and I do hope you realize that now. You have certainly made my initial introduction to this site very pleasant. And soon I will get my act together and get involved. I just wanted to tell you thanks.