My pics

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you're counting the 1+ at the "base" you can't even see in the picture.

Besides, 6 + 1 still doesn't equal 8, does it?
I said that I'm close to 8 inches, 7.75 to be exact but I don't blame the people that don't believe me . My dick in the pics doesn't look huge at all . I must to find a way to shot a pic with a tape measure to settle this once and for all but still is hard to me to mantain the erection and the tape measure with one hand and shoot the pic with other hand . I will try .:smile::smile::smile:

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks guys for the compliments . I got a question to guys with their dicks measured in the pics . How do you guys do it by yourself ? Is hard as hell . With the help of other person is very easy .

Diesel2215

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Dude! Don't be so obsessed with the size of your dick. Its a good looking penis. I don't even think mine is close to 7inc but the guys and girls here tell me I have a great looking dick. Mine is average I think. If you want you can find my pic if you follow my posts. Must say you look about the same size as me. But as you say you are a big person. Any way still looks good.

Cheers
D

scottbud

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I said that I'm close to 8 inches, 7.75 to be exact but I don't blame the people that don't believe me . My dick in the pics doesn't look huge at all . I must to find a way to shot a pic with a tape measure to settle this once and for all but still is hard to me to mantain the erection and the tape measure with one hand and shoot the pic with other hand . I will try .:smile::smile::smile:

Why cant you keep your erection? it would only take 30 seconds max to get the tape measure and take a photo, if you go soft inthat time you might need to see some one, doesnt seem right to me.

WhiteZombie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why cant you keep your erection? it would only take 30 seconds max to get the tape measure and take a photo, if you go soft inthat time you might need to see some one, doesnt seem right to me.
I know! He can keep it hard long enough to fake a comparison shot with a remote, but not a real one with tape?

Fuck you, XGX. I'm not "nit-picking". I'm being honest about the situation. Maybe you should police the liars, not me. Besides, I never said anything negative about the dick, just that he's full of shit about the size of it. It looks fine.

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I tried to post a pic of my measured the dick completed erected but I need help there . I just posted my soft and semi measurement . soft is only 4 inches long semi erected is about 6 inches long . And the completed erected comparison pics .
To me is hard shooting the completed erected pic alone without losing some erection.

Attachments

Last edited:

WhiteZombie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I tried to post a pic of my measured the dick completed erected but I need help there . I just posted my soft and semi measurement . soft is only 4 inches long semi erected is about 6 inches long . And the completed erected comparison pics .
To me is hard shooting the completed erected pic alone without losing some erection.

You're fucking stupid.