My pictures and a question

gluestick

Just Browsing
Media
Hi all! First post.

Many members here are very well endowed or expect to see well endowed penises here so I guess this is the best place to gauge opinion on this.

If you could ONLY describe penis size using "small", "average", "large" or "very large", which one would you choose to describe me? (I know I'm not very-large so 3 options left to choose from :smile:)

I have come across many men who exaggerate their size before actually meeting up (they think they will be more desirable that way). I don't want to lie, and am wondering whether I can describe myself as "large" and still get away with it :tongue:

So what do you think? For reference I'm 6' average build.

Attachments

Divine1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Welcome Gluestick!
Why do you want to limit yourself with a definition of average or large.
You are a hot man....great dick, fantastic body!

I give you a 9!

gluestick

Just Browsing
Media
Biggin': Well sorry about the bad pics these are actually stills of a black and white video taken of me by one of my buddies.

Divine1: Thanks for the compliment, you are looking very hot yourself :wink: I am limiting the descriptions because that's the standard way to describe endowment when asked about it. In general, out of every 3 guys I have been with, 1 has been smaller, 1 about the same size (though usually ever so slightly smaller than me), and 1 larger than me so I reckon I'm a "large-average" but that sounds a bit pretentious so I think I'll stick to describing myself as average so as not to disappoint anyone!

The rest: Thanks for your comments, you are all truly experts! I'm 7" by 5" tapering to a 4.75" girth after the U-bend. I think the design is best for anal sex :biggrin1: