My Piercing Experience

CSNX

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is really long, sorry about the length but this way you can read what part you want! ;)

I've never had any piercings, but a few years ago I felt like I needed a big change in my life and for some reason it crossed my mind to have my penis pierced. I did some research on the web just getting other people's stories, what to expect, usual procedure etc. After thinking about it for a little bit I eventually forgot about it as a ridiculous idea, there was no way I could do that. What is some mistake was made? I'm pretty average and having it skewed incorrectly would just ruin my life. :(

Well so a year and a half went by and then for some reason the idea came back to me. I still hadn't really changed my life and it badly needed to be changed, but I again talked myself out of it. I did call a friend of mine who is a tattoo artist and inquired about it at his shop. He said that he's obviously not going to do it (not only because he's a friend but just because he doesn't have a lot of experience) and his co-worker is actually my cousin and he said he didn't want to see a family dick. :/

Well so he refers me to this girl with a lot of experience in a neighboring town and I call her up and ask her. She's had plenty of experience and explained the procedure to me and I thanked her for the info and stopped thinking about it AGAIN.

Earlier this year however, after meeting a long-distance friend for the first time and beginning to date her, I got the idea one last time and felt that I could really go through with it. I figure I really had to it so I would stop thinking about having it done and just be done with it.

So after my girlfriend left from a visit to my city, without returning for another month, I saw a good opportunity to finally get a prince albert. The problem was that the experienced piercer that I had spoke with before was on vacation! D:

So I call up my tattoo artist friend and he points me to a shop in the same neighboring city that he swears would do the best work alongside his own tattoo shop. I talk to a guy (whose name was Spanky) and asked if I needed and appointment but was all, "oh hell no, just walk right in anytime". I though his carefree attitude about it was worrisome but I didn't want to back down from it just because a particular piercer was out of town.

The morning of my whole workday was the most exciting and nervous I've ever been, for eight hours! I kept thinking I would talk myself out of it again, but I just ignored that I told myself that I already told people I was going to do it, I can't back down. A friend of mine even wanted to watch the procedure (and he is rumored to have a big one ;) ). I'm not that modest though, and quite the grower so he wasn't going to be able to size me up anyways.

So he comes over to pick me up and drive me there because I don't want to have to drive afterwards. Turns out my brother was around and could have taken me and then he decides to go. Now with two other ppl going there's no way I CAN'T get this done. The whole car ride I am wired and nervous as shit. We get to the parlor after a fifteen minute drive on the highway and I meet Spanky.

Wow was this guy pierced up, a lot of gauged out ear peircings, facial peircings and plenty of tattoos of course. His attitude was so cool though, even though I was still nervous he oddly made me feel comfortable and his easygoing attitude kind of reassured me at this point. So I sign all the paperwork and he gets me back in the piercing room with my buddy sitting next to me.

He brings out all the shit he's gonna use and explaining what everything does. So he shows me a hollow tube that is going to have to go down my peehole, now I'm not into sounding and I got an STD test where they swabbed the inside of the tube with a qtip and that was awful so I was preparing myself to some major discomfort. He tells me he's gotta use a qtip to disinfect the inside too! And then with the receiving tube in place he'll use a 12 gauge needle to pierce it.

He's like "ok, drop em to your knees and lie down on the table with your head here". Do it and of course my dick is probably as small as it's ever been in my entire life. I get up on the table and for the most part forget about my friend and stare up at the ceiling while he starts prepping me. I gotta look one time to make sure it's in the right spot, he marked it and I go "yeap, in the middle looks good let's do this". So from then on I'm pretty much not looking and he starts with the qtip. Damn was that uncomfortable and my arms are just buzzing like thunder now because there's absolutely no way I could yell STOP and get off the table, that would be ridiculous!

The absolute worst part came next as he posited the receiving tube down my pisshole. UGH! Very, very uncomfortable I don't even know how people do sounding in the first place, it wasn't pleasurable at all! After he had finished moving it around though, I couldn't actually feel it too much and then he got the needle in place.

I put my one arm over my eyes and he asked if I was okay, I was being real curt "yeah I'm fine, do it. What do you count to three or something?" He goes "I'll tell you to breathe in then I'll do it and you breathe out."

"Okay yep go"

"Deep breath"

And I do and there's a little pinch and this fiery feeling at the tip of my dick.

"and breathe out"

And I do and he quickly slips in the captive bead ring that he prepared which at that point, I could hardly feel. Then he exclaims, "welp: now you got a hole in your dick!"

Of course I was still wired and wanted to wait until he had the captive bead completely on before I looked. He goes "the worst is over you can look now" and I'm like "I'll wait". So he starts explaining some aftercare stuff to me and eventually he has the ring completely on and I look down at my dick.

"Holy shit, I really just did that," I said. My friend looked pretty hilarious at this point, his face looked like he just saw someone get stabbed. I get down from the prep table and it's already bleeding on my leg, but I was prepared for that so I wasn't really freaked out. I asked some questions and finished paperwork and walked out CAREFULLY to my brother in the front of the parlor. I had a HUGE grin on my face and he was like "how is it?" I don't even know at this point so I just say it's weird.

I had actually bought boxer briefs just for this to help during the time it healed and I ended up buying more and throwing out all of my boxers. They both want to eat afterwards tho, so I have a smoke outside of Taco Bell and just cannot believe what I did. I was really excited. The first piss I took was in the Taco Bell restroom and I was bleeding everywhere in my underwear! The actual pissing wasn't too bad and I just cleaned up as much as I could and went back out to my brother and friend so we could head back home.

Basically at this point I start making sure everyone knows I did it. I even informed my mom (but still haven't told my dad, which is weird). She's pretty liberal about stuff though and while initially surprised, knew that I had it under control. I got a lot of different reactions, people telling me I was crazy or getting a "great job!" or "you've got some balls, man" or of course stupid jokes like people calling me "prince". A few people have asked to see it to and I always tell them I will show them, but only privately because I don't wanna just be whipping it out everywhere. I only ended up showing my one friend who exclaimed "jesus christ!"

When I told my girlfriend I had it done she was pretty excited to try it out, she initially said she wouldn't go down on me because she doesn't wanna have the ring going down her throat and was nervous about how it would feel, but she really enjoys herself on it now. Especially when she is riding me because it will get her very deep, she says she has her most intense orgasms that way.

It was pretty frustrating when I initially saw her in Chicago a month later because I was still kind of healing so doing her from behind or even side-by-side it was a weird feeling trying to get it in, a bit uncomfortable and I would have to stop a few times. We didn't have sex as much as we usually do and I was really worried that I had made a mistake and it would always feel like that. But after another couple weeks went by and she visited me again, we had some of the most wild sex I've ever had! I really haven't ever given a women multiple orgasms before either, though she is pretty sensitive and will come pretty easily I found out beforehand, she's had four intense ones with me in one night. We were fucking exhausted but damn I felt like a stud and she looked wrecked, it was great!

So anyways, just thought I would introduce myself this way and share something that I am REALLY PLEASED that I went through with! If anyone on the board is thinking of getting this done and is worried about the procedure, for the discomfort you will go through it will be worth it! I don't know about some of you really big guys (like 8+) because you might tickle her cervix w/ it and idk if it would be comfortable (you might know already tho ;) ), but for us average guys it's pretty cool to surprise somebody that you've got a unique package. I think a bigger percentage of girls would say "no" to the idea, but if you're dating someone and don't tell them until the last minute I doubt they wouldn't get wet just thinking about trying it! :)

Reactions: Trig

CSNX

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I tried to use a curved barbell at first, but it keep slipping down my urethra which felt pretty weird to me, maybe some guys wouldn't mind but I wanted this look w/o having it get out of place. After finding a temporary solution I ordered a 7/8" titanium continuous ring at a 10 gauge. I had the professional woman in the story that was on vacation for the actual piercing gauge it out for me.

It hurt initially when it was tapered but the pain went quickly to a dull ache that only lasted a couple days. I now wear this ring all the time and probably won't change it at all unless my gf requests something specific. Even though the titanium ring is lighter than surgical steel it still feels great to wank my dick around and feel that extra pull on the end of it. Sex definitely feels better to me after having this done.

VernalTiger

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for a great first-person account! I experienced my first pierced dick just a few weeks ago. He didn't have a PA - it went through the head at an angle with one ball just below his urethra at the front, and the other nearly at the base of the head on the underside (so he now has 3 holes in total). It didn't do a lot for me sensation-wise, but it was still fun to play with.

CSNX

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it went through the head at an angle with one ball just below his urethra at the front, and the other nearly at the base of the head on the underside (so he now has 3 holes in total).

wow that sounds weird, do you have any picture examples I'm interested in knowing what the piercing is called

CSNX

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yes, I just got a new phone and will post a couple pics when I am back from work

CSNX

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well I uploaded a pic, not sure if I did it correctly and I can't even look at it to make sure because I don't have a membership lol

CuriousFem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well I uploaded a pic, not sure if I did it correctly and I can't even look at it to make sure because I don't have a membership lol

Yeah, us non-gold members cannot view the album/gallery pix at full size. But, you can attach a pic to a posting so anyone can see it.

The one you uploaded looks dark. If you're game, take another and attach it to your next post. I'm sure curious to see it, and I think others are, too.

HB

PS -- Thanks for sharing this. Cool topic.