my pik after coming 3 times straight. :)

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by B_andyo, Jun 9, 2007.

1. B_andyo

B_andyo New Member

I just came from work.. I came three times until it went down, i could have done 4.. but guess what sometimes my arm doesnt get along with my penis lol..i usually do 2-3 in a row so big deal.. 80% of the time i do 2 in a row (non stop) after i finish i keep oing and have another orgasm.. another 15% 3+ times. and 5% only one time. :) goof uh? some days i feel good the last time i did too many in a row were 5.. and coulnt do the 6 cuz of my arm!lol on fire!

well about this experience i did 3. and then i took a pik, but hey i used my muscle to pull the dick up.. since after coming the third time it went to about 80-85% hard :) 1-2 were 100% hardons!

share ur masturbation experience! i masturbate quiet a lot. about 6-8 times per day.. 2-3 each time i masturbate ;) .. I can do this with sex too hehe!

Attached Files:

2. agnslz

Gold Member

Why does the date on your pic say 4/23/06?

3. B_andyo

B_andyo New Member

dont know.. the cam is set wrong prolly. :) check out the other piks i took yesterday.. it must say a day earlier

4. agnslz

Gold Member

Ugh, if only I still had my Gold Membership!:biggrin: Okay, I didn't mean to badger you, I just wondered why, is all. Very nice pics, BTW. You're very cute!:smile:

5. B_andyo

B_andyo New Member

thanks.. I wonder if is normal to cum in a row :)

6. leonceswim

leonceswim Active Member

Albums:
    your pretty amazing! lol. the most ive done in a row is 2, but its hard to do that for me. and the most ive done in a day was 3, and ive only done that maybe twice. but ya, you masterbate a lot!

7. sleepiboi

sleepiboi Member

Most i've ever done in a row was 3...occasionally 2 tho, otherwise it begins to feel a little "raw" lol

8. jtonline

jtonline New Member

I remember when I was a young kid goin for it before I had cum I could go heaps of times in a row. Straight after each other. These days I think it would fall off if I tried that. Like 'sleepiboi', it would be a bit raw :) but on the flipside I masterbate usually twice a day but at different intervals but try aand drag it out for long periods at a time.

9. caffecaffe

caffecaffe New Member

i like masturbation, it's true, but not like you Andyo!lol. the maximum i masturbated one day was about 7/8....but just in that day....normal days is about 1 or 2, sometimes in a row, sometimes not (depending on the state of my arm...poor arm/arms).
    sometimes i don't even masturbate..so the next day the feeling is too much better!!!

10. fratpack

Gold Member

Albums:
    Pretty good track ecord you have there! I think the most I did in one day was five but not one after another. I need a break every now and again.
    Love your pics!
    And hey if ever your arm gets too tired, I am more than willing to lend a hand or ...... lol :wink: :cool:

11. canuck_pa

Gold Member

I'm surprised your dik still has skin on it. lol

12. D_Roland_D_Hay

D_Roland_D_Hay Account Disabled

Damn, you are the man...

Draft saved Draft deleted