my pik after coming 3 times straight. :)

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by B_andyo, Jun 9, 2007.

1. B_andyo

B_andyo New Member

I just came from work.. I came three times until it went down, i could have done 4.. but guess what sometimes my arm doesnt get along with my penis lol..i usually do 2-3 in a row so big deal.. 80% of the time i do 2 in a row (non stop) after i finish i keep oing and have another orgasm.. another 15% 3+ times. and 5% only one time. :) goof uh? some days i feel good the last time i did too many in a row were 5.. and coulnt do the 6 cuz of my arm!lol on fire!

well about this experience i did 3. and then i took a pik, but hey i used my muscle to pull the dick up.. since after coming the third time it went to about 80-85% hard :) 1-2 were 100% hardons!

share ur masturbation experience! i masturbate quiet a lot. about 6-8 times per day.. 2-3 each time i masturbate ;) .. I can do this with sex too hehe!

Attached Files:

2. agnslz

Gold Member

Why does the date on your pic say 4/23/06?

3. B_andyo

B_andyo New Member

dont know.. the cam is set wrong prolly. :) check out the other piks i took yesterday.. it must say a day earlier

4. agnslz

Gold Member

Ugh, if only I still had my Gold Membership!:biggrin: Okay, I didn't mean to badger you, I just wondered why, is all. Very nice pics, BTW. You're very cute!:smile:

5. B_andyo

B_andyo New Member

thanks.. I wonder if is normal to cum in a row :)

6. leonceswim

leonceswim Active Member

Albums:
    your pretty amazing! lol. the most ive done in a row is 2, but its hard to do that for me. and the most ive done in a day was 3, and ive only done that maybe twice. but ya, you masterbate a lot!

7. sleepiboi

sleepiboi Member

Most i've ever done in a row was 3...occasionally 2 tho, otherwise it begins to feel a little "raw" lol

8. jtonline

jtonline New Member

I remember when I was a young kid goin for it before I had cum I could go heaps of times in a row. Straight after each other. These days I think it would fall off if I tried that. Like 'sleepiboi', it would be a bit raw :) but on the flipside I masterbate usually twice a day but at different intervals but try aand drag it out for long periods at a time.

9. caffecaffe

caffecaffe New Member

i like masturbation, it's true, but not like you Andyo!lol. the maximum i masturbated one day was about 7/8....but just in that day....normal days is about 1 or 2, sometimes in a row, sometimes not (depending on the state of my arm...poor arm/arms).
    sometimes i don't even masturbate..so the next day the feeling is too much better!!!

10. fratpack

Gold Member

Albums:
    Pretty good track ecord you have there! I think the most I did in one day was five but not one after another. I need a break every now and again.
    Love your pics!
    And hey if ever your arm gets too tired, I am more than willing to lend a hand or ...... lol :wink: :cool:

11. canuck_pa

Gold Member

I'm surprised your dik still has skin on it. lol

12. D_Roland_D_Hay

D_Roland_D_Hay Account Disabled

Damn, you are the man...

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice