My post count is huge

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Its over 1,000. Anyone want to chat?[/quote]
Uhm, your post count is 495. That's technically not even half way to 1,000 posts. :rolleyes: That's okay, keep plugging away.:tongue:

That's not huge in fact it probably qualifies for some small post humiliation :)
:biggrin1:
Okay, I'm game. New End has so few posts I bet he stays up nights thinking of things to write... and failing:tongue:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Its over 1,000. Anyone want to chat?[/quote]
Uhm, your post count is 495. That's technically not even half way to 1,000 posts. :rolleyes: That's okay, keep plugging away.:tongue:

:biggrin1:
Okay, I'm game. New End has so few posts I bet he stays up nights thinking of things to write... and failing:tongue:

Enough about him. Who is the cutay in your avatar?

Blocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's not the number of posts, it's what you do with them. Quality over quantity, bitches.

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Glad to see someone who thinks their count is big. I worried about the size of my post count and have been posting more and more in hopes that the more I do it the bigger it will get. Seems to be working, but the old theory a guy told me in Jr. High that the more I played with my cock the bigger it would get hasn't worked very much. As much as I have played with it and others have played with it, I would think it would be two feet long. lol . All in good fun.