My project

boehse

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi guys and girls, I'm quite new to this so maybe a little introduction is in order here.

I'm 23 yearas old and I'm from Finland. So needless to say, be easy on my English ;) Mistakes can't be avoided, I can tell you that. First time I got to know about PE when I was maybe 16 or so and that's the kind of time in your life when it's not unusual to feel uncertain about your own body and I was no exception in that. I got to know jelq and stretching and I tried those out. My practising was regulary irregular back then and then finally I decided that it's not the time for this yet. There was nothing seemingly wrong with my penis, I knew it's nothing to be ashamed of. And I figured that I might be too young for it afterall at the age of 16.

And here we are now, seven years later on my fifth week of PE practising. Now I have the time and the dedication and I also think I'm physically well grown up :p As I mentioned earlier, it's not like I'm ashamed of my size, it's perfectly normal. Nothing to brag about, but nothing to feel bad about either. It's just that, I'm 100 % straight, but I've always admired the look of a bigger cock :p Just admired, not being obsessed about this. And don't get me wrong I don't want that 9 inch monster, I figure it's a little unpractical already :p Nothing bad for those who are packed with such a weapon, you guys take good care of that rod, ok ;) Make them girls, or boys, go "whooow!!". :)

So yeah, I'm on my fifth week now. First two weeks I just reintroduced myself to basic jelqing. Trained with it 3-4 times a week, didn't keep record so I'm not sure. Then I thought that stretching would be something to try too, because I want to add both girth and length. Then I found many different programmes and was somewhat confused with the information flow, but then I settled down to one site. It looked reliable and simple enough. The site is called Penis Enlargement Gym (pegym). I've been doing the beginner's routine there and I plan to stick with it for three weeks at least still. It's quite easy, but I don't wanna start with pro programmes obviously because I'm not a pro. Damn, first and foremost I want my penis to be very alive, and not to kill it with doing something I shouldn't go and do just like that. Also it's better to get used to routine like this.

My goal is quite down to earth, at least I think. I wanna go to 7½ inch lenght and at least 6 inch to girth. I'm not sure is my measuring reliable when I started, because then I would've got some serious girth already. I tried to find out a way to reliably measure the size and stick with the same measuring style. I think I've found one now, so at least from now on, it's reliable. My starting size was (lengt / girth under the head / girth under from the base) 7/4½/5½. Today it's 7/5/6. There has been a slight increase in length too, but about the same still.

I thought of using this thread as a blog, like as a checkpoint for myself. I try to update this a couple of times a month at least, maybe not once a week. Of course if this thread generates some conversation I'll take part of it, but measuring upgrades will not come daily :p Gotta keep patient ;) So now I'll continue with introducing myself to PE, which means about 6 min stretching and 10 min jelq with 50 kegels 3-4 times a week.

Comments, questions or anything are welcome.

D

deleted85856

Hi guys and girls, I'm quite new to this so maybe a little introduction is in order here.

I'm 23 yearas old and I'm from Finland. So needless to say, be easy on my English ;) Mistakes can't be avoided, I can tell you that. First time I got to know about PE when I was maybe 16 or so and that's the kind of time in your life when it's not unusual to feel uncertain about your own body and I was no exception in that. I got to know jelq and stretching and I tried those out. My practising was regulary irregular back then and then finally I decided that it's not the time for this yet. There was nothing seemingly wrong with my penis, I knew it's nothing to be ashamed of. And I figured that I might be too young for it afterall at the age of 16.

And here we are now, seven years later on my fifth week of PE practising. Now I have the time and the dedication and I also think I'm physically well grown up :p As I mentioned earlier, it's not like I'm ashamed of my size, it's perfectly normal. Nothing to brag about, but nothing to feel bad about either. It's just that, I'm 100 % straight, but I've always admired the look of a bigger cock :p Just admired, not being obsessed about this. And don't get me wrong I don't want that 9 inch monster, I figure it's a little unpractical already :p Nothing bad for those who are packed with such a weapon, you guys take good care of that rod, ok ;) Make them girls, or boys, go "whooow!!". :)

So yeah, I'm on my fifth week now. First two weeks I just reintroduced myself to basic jelqing. Trained with it 3-4 times a week, didn't keep record so I'm not sure. Then I thought that stretching would be something to try too, because I want to add both girth and length. Then I found many different programmes and was somewhat confused with the information flow, but then I settled down to one site. It looked reliable and simple enough. The site is called Penis Enlargement Gym (pegym). I've been doing the beginner's routine there and I plan to stick with it for three weeks at least still. It's quite easy, but I don't wanna start with pro programmes obviously because I'm not a pro. Damn, first and foremost I want my penis to be very alive, and not to kill it with doing something I shouldn't go and do just like that. Also it's better to get used to routine like this.

My goal is quite down to earth, at least I think. I wanna go to 7½ inch lenght and at least 6 inch to girth. I'm not sure is my measuring reliable when I started, because then I would've got some serious girth already. I tried to find out a way to reliably measure the size and stick with the same measuring style. I think I've found one now, so at least from now on, it's reliable. My starting size was (lengt / girth under the head / girth under from the base) 7/4½/5½. Today it's 7/5/6. There has been a slight increase in length too, but about the same still.

I thought of using this thread as a blog, like as a checkpoint for myself. I try to update this a couple of times a month at least, maybe not once a week. Of course if this thread generates some conversation I'll take part of it, but measuring upgrades will not come daily :p Gotta keep patient ;) So now I'll continue with introducing myself to PE, which means about 6 min stretching and 10 min jelq with 50 kegels 3-4 times a week.

Comments, questions or anything are welcome.

Good for you bud, PE is just like working out.. Anything you do to try and improve your body is fantastic.

boehse

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well hello again. Hard partying and stuff, two weeks passed and time for an update :D

Now first of all, I'm so not used to using inches so I suppose it's better for me to keep on with the centimeters, and here are the key numbers:

Starting length: 17 cm
Starting girth under the head: 11½ cm
Starting girth at the base: 14 cm

Length aim: 19 cm
Girth aim about overall: 15 cm

Now after five weeks of PE

Length: 17½ cm
Girth under the head: 13 cm
Girth - the base: 15½ cm

My training has been recently 6 min of stretching and 10 min jelg about 3 times a week. Warm up with a hot wrap for 10 min. I aim to train 4 times a week, but at least 3 times. I also aim to do 50 kegels a day everyday when I do other PE too, but I admit I've skipped it a couple of times :p It feels like hard work, haha :D

As said before, I'm following this PEGym schedule so that's why slow start like this and recently I've felt like I wanna do more. It's starting to feel like I'm not finished after the training and feel like I could do more. I kinda enjoy this exercising :p But this week I'll stick to this easy schedule and after that I'll have a vacation abroad for two weeks, so I'm not sure how I'll be able to exercise there. Let's see, I think I'll find time for myself to have some PE there. So I'll start adding more exercise time after three weeks from now.

I'm very happy with the girth gains so far, harder erections and more vainy look. I'm not really yet expecting much because I'm still trying to get used to this routine and exercises. Gotta keep cool, patient and realistic here ;) More updates perhaps in three weeks or so!

Last edited:

boehse

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh! Any tips about how to avoid stretching the skin while doing the PE stretching is appreciated. I feel like I can't get the stretch that well for me penis. Of course skin stretching can't be avoided here, but I'd like to make sure that I get the stretch exactly where it's supposed to.

vulcan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh! Any tips about how to avoid stretching the skin while doing the PE stretching is appreciated. I feel like I can't get the stretch that well for me penis. Of course skin stretching can't be avoided here, but I'd like to make sure that I get the stretch exactly where it's supposed to.

Sometimes it's not easy, but I find for me, it's best to gently hold the skin at the base of your penis and then, do your jelq or stretch. Make sure you use plenty of lubricant if you're doing this whilst jelqing otherwise things get sore after a while.

boehse

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A quick update here, no I'm not dead and certainly neither is my PE project.

So that two weeks abroad I didn't PE at all. I actually occupied my penis in other ways, but that's a different story. Then the christmas holidays and could only be one day at home before leaving to celebrate christmas with friends and family. But here I've been keeping up with my schedule. I'm putting more intense to my workout. Gonna aim to 10 min of basic stretch and 25 min jelg. This week I'll have 8 min stretch + 15 min jelg. Next week 9 min stretch + 20 min jelg, before hitting the aim.

I'm thinking of trying different things also. I have a pump, which I actually haven't used for quite some time now. I could somehow try to adapt it to my workout, though I'm not exactly sure how, because I don't want to overwork my shaft either. Any advices are warmly welcomed in this threat.

One question about the exercises in PEGym. Has anyone tried this? It's called flaccid bend and I don't really get the idea of it. How does it work? Any help here is also appreciated.

Haven't been measuring lately, so no updates about that this time, but I think soon I'll do that too and will update it here.

boehse

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here are the latest measurements, gain compared to first measurement before any PE in the brackets:

length: 18 cm (+1 cm)
girth top: 13½ cm (+2 cm)
girth base: 16 cm (+2 cm)

Now those were hard fought centimeters, haha :D Dunno yet if it's growth, but merely closing the borders of what I've had. Though for the girth gains, I gotta start thinking that maybe something has happened there... Well who knows, but not just yet I announce myself as a living proof of PE gainer. It's yet to come ;)

boehse

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi people! Been a while. Have had a lot of stress lately with everything, mainly work and studies. Still am, but I'm couping better I suppose. Gonna move abroad for a while soon and there's so much to do before that!

For about two last weeks I had little to no time for any PE... Damn, just when I was reaching my goal in the current routine, which is 10 min of stretching + 25 min of jelqing. Well anyways, last week got a little some going on already and this week, I've been up to it very well. Measured the first time since a month or so and the measures are the same as it was before... didn't really expect much else since my routine went into the ass.

But so, like a phoenix from the ashes, I shall rise! Yeah, just like that :D I'm thinking of sticking up to this 10 min stretch + 25 min jelq for a couple of weeks, till the next week at least. But so... the question is, how to proceed? I've read that to keep on gaining, you should intensify your routine all the time as you proceed, but how to do this in practice? I don't suppose it means anything like doing one hour of stretching added up with 13 hours of jelqing :D I need some advice, how to go from here, so that I will progress? I know, I could add up some other exercises too, but I think these two basic exercises should be in the routine all the time somehow. Help, please :)

Btw, this is my 14th week of PE. Sure there are those couple of weeks when it was more or less off, but still!

BrianBrown

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Congrats on your hard work :cool: Don't worry. Soon you will achieve your goals. When I first started PE, it was also hard for me to follow a consistant schedule, but soon enough I had an alarm clock set everyday that was a reminder that it was time for PE :)

Have fun with it!!

Brian

boehse

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Still waiting for advices about how to intensify the exercises :) I've understood it that I should make the workout harder, not necessarily increase the time that much anymore? Am I correct?

Also got some inspiration of the thread here where people were giving hints how to ejaculate with more power and volume. Bought a packet of natural products which includes L-arginine, zinc, magnesium, muira puama and some other stuff, the list is long actually :p But those in example, which were also advised in that thread. Just wanna test this thing out ;) I'll give some info here too.