My Puppies!!!

Mandee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Aww they're cute! lol They don't look much like puppies anymore! They're big!!! =)

D_Marazion Analdouche

Experimental Member
Media
They're so big and healthy!
Rhodesian ridgebacks, right?

That is correct......

they are ao cute.

Thank you.

Those are so cute!! What are they called?

We really need a Pet-show-off topic!

Rhodesian Ridgebacks, they are African Hunting dogs, used in hunting lions. However, mine won't even look at the neighbor's cat when it walks by.

Awww,nice facial expressions on both of them.
are they sisters/brothers?

No she was from a rescue, someone gave her up when she was about 6 years old and he needed a buddy.

I was going to ask why they had mowhawks down their backs... but I guess it's a breed thing. They are super cute.

I had a woman at the vet ask what they were, I told her, she then asked, why does their hair stand up, are they angry :rolleyes:. I was like.....ummm they are called Ridgebacks.

Great pics. They are beautiful dog's indeed.

Thank you as well.

I like my wife's sweater puppies...

Well I shared:tongue:

D_Marazion Analdouche

Experimental Member
Media
They're gorgeous! But isn't it hard to make your bed with it pushed so close to the wall? :biggrin1:

It's not too bad, it's one of the extra beds, my kids tend to pass out in that one.

U call them puppies!

Just like my kids will always be my boys, the dogs will always be my puppies.:biggrin1:

Aww, they're cute, I like Rhodies. So where do you sleep? They seem to own that bed. :tongue:

I have a finished basement which is my home office/work out area/ sleeping area when I have them lol. That's the bed the kids use, they are filthy little creatures so if anything the dogs have it worse off.