my pussy

rebirth

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I just updated my gallery with some pics of my pussy! What do you guys think? :biggrin1:

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Your bruises are very disturbing to me. I'm not sure if you earned them as part of a D/s scene with too tight of ropes and you are proud of them or if they were inflicted upon you in abuse. Either way, I find it disheartening to see such a lovely body marred.

rebirth

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Your bruises are very disturbing to me. I'm not sure if you earned them as part of a D/s scene with too tight of ropes and you are proud of them or if they were inflicted upon you in abuse. Either way, I find it disheartening to see such a lovely body marred.

I'm a little confused here. I see no bruises, I feel no bruises, and hopefully I would realize I had these bruises. I appreciate your concern, but I am not in the D/s scene and I would not stand for abuse. I think you may be mistaking shadows for bruises or something.

But, seriously, your concern is very sweet! Thank you!

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a little confused here. I see no bruises, I feel no bruises, and hopefully I would realize I had these bruises. I appreciate your concern, but I am not in the D/s scene and I would not stand for abuse. I think you may be mistaking shadows for bruises or something.

Oh good, I'm relieved to hear that!

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

i think she mite have been talking about the marks on your breast as i noticed that as well but glad all is hopefully well as i read in the next post above this one.