Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
OK! firt off id like to say sorry to some members that i may of offended when i first come on the site! This is not however the subject of my rant. My rant is about the following... a mans cock! you see a mans cock is his tool, it is his weapon. A mans cock is what ties him to this earth, it is his own!!! Now this website has been one of the greatest helps imaginable it has both humiliated and dignified me. At first i was scared of being gay or frightened by the truth but in the end i seem to have a grasp of what really matters to a relationship. The fact that if 2 people really do love each other than it dont matter what your dick size is... it is how you treat and love that person. if a person is satisfied in a realationship then there is no worry about the other person and THAT is what you need to do!!! is listen to her and what her needs are... if she wants a monster on this site witch by the way was mind boggling how hig some are, congrats boys!! just listen she will! tell you.. if she wants a car she will tell you just listern to what they have to say..... its the key!! you do NOT have to do! everything they say but listen... i used to think i had a huge dick.... then i came here. i dont but it is nice!! some of these i would like to hold just for a minute let alone slide one in!! these are the select few.. and we honor them as our studs but our ladies have a choice! some chooose to use!! some choose for us!! but either way it is a great time when your fucking someone who TRULY enjoys the equipment you brought to the party!! cheers!!