My real first injury... enlarged superficial dorsal vein...

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
Well, I haven't been so lucky to end my PE journey without injuries... I planned to stop PE on 31 july and few days before that day I noticed my dorsal vein popped out especially near the glans... maybe my last no warmed up workout fucked up my unit... now I have to face a forced stop and most important a pretty disfigured dick and maybe some EQ troubles in future... I m not scary,I m a bit depressed instead... anybody else in my same boat??

here are my pics

http://www.lpsg.org/members/mystic+wolf/albums/pe+injury+:+varicose+vein/

Last edited:

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
Not sure I'd call it an injury then. Jelquing really seems to make my veins swell. Look at my latest soft pict and you will see how veiny i have become. Was never like that before.

yes jelquing and PE doesn't hurt the penis as long as your are well warmed up...lately I skipped my warm ups 'cause it were becoming boring... I suspect it's the cause of my varicose vein... also the killer exercise was the squeeze in my case, I'm sure...

MoociMan

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Doesn't look like an injury to me. When you put strain on your cock, like jelqing, the pressure builds up, and your veins will bulk a little. It will probably go away after some 2 weeks of rest, though. I wouldn't worry.

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
Doesn't look like an injury to me. When you put strain on your cock, like jelqing, the pressure builds up, and your veins will bulk a little. It will probably go away after some 2 weeks of rest, though. I wouldn't worry.

thanks for the support mate! I stopped PE of course.. but can't resist to maturbate at least once a day..but I have to abstain from masturbation as well..

lpsgnoob

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Man you need to stop skipping you warmups. I remember you once made a thread about skipping warm ups and even Big Al warned you that you might injure yourself if you do and you shouldn't do PE if you have this kind of attitude. Warm ups and warm downs are one of the most (if not the most) important part of PE and you should never skip them. You should be glad it's nothing serious it could've been much worse.

Anyway if you do feel any pain then you should take break from PE now and try to message your penis from time to time gently with a warm piece of cloth (soak it in warm/hot water). And please be more careful next time. :smile:

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
Man you need to stop skipping you warmups. I remember you once made a thread about skipping warm ups and even Big Al warned you that you might injure yourself if you do and you shouldn't do PE if you have this kind of attitude. Warm ups and warm downs are one of the most (if not the most) important part of PE and you should never skip them. You should be glad it's nothing serious it could've been much worse.

Anyway if you do feel any pain then you should take break from PE now and try to message your penis from time to time gently with a warm piece of cloth (soak it in warm/hot water). And please be more careful next time. :smile:

thanks for your "warm" words mate! I was a bit bored of warm ups and I have read that many PEers don't warm up at all.. plus I m very conditioned being 9 months I'm doing PE.. btw it's better to be overzealous than getting injured!

Blorkin

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
If it starts to hurt or you have any other problems I would go see a doctor. If you go make sure you answer their questions honestly, that way they can better help you. Otherwise I think you will be fine in a week or two. Since I started jelqing I have noticed that I have become more veiny, I personally would like it to become veinier.

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
If it starts to hurt or you have any other problems I would go see a doctor. If you go make sure you answer their questions honestly, that way they can better help you. Otherwise I think you will be fine in a week or two. Since I started jelqing I have noticed that I have become more veiny, I personally would like it to become veinier.

hey mate! I just checked your pics out and have to admit your size is already very big! jelquing can only improve what you already have! btw always remember to warm up..even after 9 months of conditioning...