My relationship concerns

B_big_dick18

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I feel like my girl only is staying with me for my penis and looks. She jokes about it but I kinda think their is truth to this statement. We are very different in many ways we constantly argue she says she loves me but I don't believe her. I can't trust her for some reason either I keep catching her in white lies. I really love this girl but she's driven me crazy literally, I just don't know what to do anymore.

SeeDickRun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I hate to tell you this, but simply stated, it's never gonna get any better! She is what/who she is, and you're what/who you are. If she's driving you crazy now, just wait until you're married.
Been there. Done that. Sanity is not something you want to loose.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm going to pull out a few things you said

"we constantly argue"
"I can't trust her"
"she says she loves me, but I don't believe her"

None of that sounds very healthy to me. What type of "white lies?"

B_big_dick18

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know those are strong words I used that are negative but it's like when things are good between us nothing else matters in the world I feel better then I had ever felt, but the white lies are small lies like things that don't really matter. But it's just the fact that I have trust issues with people already and her white lies don't help. I'm a very observative person I was raised that way cuz of where I grew up you have to watch your back 24/7, I know that it's partially me but I can't stand being lied too. Like I beat the shit out of two guys already over her but I'm questioning myself s it worth it? Is even the shit she's telln me true? It has me going crazy. I wanna be with her so bad but I can't do it morally if she going to fuck with my head

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, I'm going to go with submissivegirl on this one, too. This doesn't sound like something to build a long-term relationship on.

I know exactly what type of girl she is, too. Very superficial, and you're probably just another ornament for her, except one that talks back.

She has a lot of growing up to do, but it may take a while if ever.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You beat up guys over her? Ok, you can't beat people up to keep her away from them. First of all, it's not very smart because you can end up in jail and essentially ruin your future. It's not worth it. Something you have to realize is either she's going to be with you or she's not. You can't expect her to report every moment of everyday to you. Either you choose to trust her or you move on to someone else that you feel you can trust.

I'm not sure what she's done to make you not believe her... you said yourself the white lies weren't even important. So why are you going crazy if they weren't?

Lies are not good, especially if they are made to cover up something that would be inappropriate conduct. However, if she has told you something innocent like she was going shopping and she did something else instead, that doesn't mean she intentionally lied to you. Maybe she changed her mind.

Last edited by a moderator:

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Beating up other people always a boneheaded move. If she actually wants you to beat people up, even worse. That is potentially going to land you in jail--would she get off on that?

You need to think with your big head, the sooner the better. This is a very moving and stirring relationship you are in, but not a thing that is healthy in the long run.

D_Gallalye Goodlolly

Experimental Member
Media
the world is a very interesting place, not in a million years would have thought a guy would actuall be the one complaining for being used for sex, i thought with guys,u loved sex too much to care, the more the merrier,but seriously,this is the same way chcs feel wen someone they love treats them nothing better than a hole to sick it to.u sound a lil possessive though so i might say this is paranoia but then again,u are in the relationship so u know better, sometimes women also dont wana be tied down to just one man sorta like....."m too sexy for one man".lol.

D_Salvatore Speedbump

Just Browsing
Media
Sounds like the song "Love The Way You Lie" might resonate with you. If you haven't listened to it i suggest you do and if you don't like the lyrics and/or what it might say about the type of relationship your in then at least you'll come to a better understanding of your needs and wants. Which i might add is the first step to actually getting it.

phallic intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm just gonna be really blunt here...Any guy with a cock like yours could get just about any girl he wants. Obviously, there's a lot more to a relationship than sex. I get that. But if you're spending more time unhappy than happy with your current g/f, it might be time to date someone else. You would make most girls VERY happy.

_Jonesy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It's cool to see you maturing to the stage you can use your head, where before you would have just kept going and kept beating up these other guys for nothing. Also, if you feel the need to beat up guys over her just think, whose fault is it really? Theirs or hers. In their situation you'd probably come on to her too, it is HER fault for leading them on instead of telling them to get lost, which is what she would do if she really loved you. If she did it because she wanted you to beat them up, even worse.

I doubt she is with you just for your dick, and if she is you are right not to trust her as she will be constantly looking for a real bf. I don't think you can have a healthy relationship with the ingredients you have, and you should probably start looking elsewhere before it comes crashing down around you both.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I really can't tell what's going on unless you provide more specific details. What are these "white lies" and what do you mean that they don't matter? We need to know more in order to know what's happening here.

I'm a lot like you, I don't handle lying well, and I used to over-react about it. I had a boyfriend who would tell white lies if he thought I might get mad at him, so, for example, once I opened my leather polish and noticed it was half gone, so I asked him if he had used it and he said he didn't. I knew that he did when I asked him, so there was no point in him lying to me. It was a rhetorical question that meant, "I wish you had asked me before using my leather polish," but he was so defensive that he always went straight for denial. Stuff like that drove me crazy and I saw it as his immaturity and inability to handle adult conversations because of cowardliness. After I had had a few more relationships, I was a little more forgiving because it seems like all men do at least a little bit of that defensive behavior when they think that they're in trouble. I think TheBF did it just last week! I was looking at pics on LPSG and he saw one on my screen of a female and said, "Is that you? Did you upload a photo of yourself?" I said, "No... Is that what you think I look like? Do I look like that?" He began backpedaling immediately, claiming the photo was so small and he was so far away from it that he couldn't see it very well, etc. I let him off the hook. I suspect those are white lies, but he doesn't want to hurt my feelings and it really doesn't matter. The only part that really bothers me is if he is lying then that means that I don't look as good as I thought I did, and that bothers me because I was feeling good about how my body looks, but that's MY issue and it has nothing to do with lying or about him at all.

So, as far as the lying thing is concerned, can you tell us more? And also, what's going on with you beating people up? Don't do that. What's the story there?

Some people just have a hard time believing that someone would love them, so they doubt it, is there something like that going on?

Stonehard54

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have had several women all because of my 9" cock! The first wife was the reason we got together, because of what she. Heard. I learned a long time ago, that being hung had its benefits. They wanted it and I was willing to give! My advice is to give all you have to give!!!!

BayAreaGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I feel like my girl only is staying with me for my penis and looks. She jokes about it but I kinda think their is truth to this statement. We are very different in many ways we constantly argue she says she loves me but I don't believe her. I can't trust her for some reason either I keep catching her in white lies. I really love this girl but she's driven me crazy literally, I just don't know what to do anymore.

Well, I'm only READING this because of your penis and looks. (Actually, more for your penis.)

travisblue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My advice: Do what all 18 year olds do. Find some piece you like more and start fucking her regular. Then the dumping the first one is just something you have to get out of the way to move on. Kind of a nuisance thing that you feel bad during the breakup but its necessary. Also sometimes I've found it easier to breakup during the post coitus pillow-talk after a good sweaty fuckathon with the one I'm leaving. Its an easier time to let them down. "The sex is great but when we're not fucking all we do is fight and I can't trust you. I'm dumping you. Good luck with all your shit."

Pierced1953

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
you beat the shit out of two guys already. what will you do when the next guy beats the shit out of you and you don't look so pretty?

HungThickProf

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I know those are strong words I used that are negative but it's like when things are good between us nothing else matters in the world I feel better then I had ever felt, but the white lies are small lies like things that don't really matter. But it's just the fact that I have trust issues with people already and her white lies don't help. I'm a very observative person I was raised that way cuz of where I grew up you have to watch your back 24/7, I know that it's partially me but I can't stand being lied too. Like I beat the shit out of two guys already over her but I'm questioning myself s it worth it? Is even the shit she's telln me true? It has me going crazy. I wanna be with her so bad but I can't do it morally if she going to fuck with my head

You seem very sweet and caring, but please don't think that I'm a dick in saying this- I'm not trying to be mean. But you already know what you have to do, so what is it exactly that you want from us? Do you want us to tell you that everything is going to be alright? Or "awwww, I'm so sorry, cutie!" Because if so, it's not going to happen, handsome. And that I'm sorry for. Behind every joke is at least 50% truth, because it's the truth that inspires the joke. You say that you don't trust her- why the hell are you even wasting your time? She lies about little stuff- stuff that doesn't even matter? If she can lie about little stuff, then more than likely she's probably lying to you about big stuff as well- you just don't know it.
If you argue constantly, but you have those moments where nothing else matters, then you need to see the situation as whole and ask yourself- "Is all of this fucking craziness worth those slight moments of euphoria?" It's like a crack-head who is willing to cut someone's grass, trim their hedges, weed eat, rake and sweep for 15 dollars- just for for that fix. That's fucking crazy.

Do yourself a favor. End it for you and her, because it doesn't sound as if shit is going to get any better any time soon. She might be a lovely person, and together, you both might just be toxic- and that happens from time to time. But if you don't end it, at some point, shit will probably escalate. Abort the mission before it's too late.

HungThickProf

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Wait a damn minute!!! You beat up two guys over her?! She lies to you, you don't trust her/you don't believe her, but you're willing to catch assault charges or get your ass whooped over her? OH HELL NAH!!! Boy, fuck that! You're 18 years old! Do something more constructive with your time instead of "loving" her crazy ass- like getting an education, and doing something to better yourself. I'd slap you upside your head if I knew you in person. You know better!

If you catch a charge over this girl, and to spend some time in jail because you went Fight Club on some dude she may or may not have been fucking around with, do you really think her ass is going to wait for you to get out and be faithful the entire time? You already know the answer, boo.

B_Bjen2848

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Like I beat the shit out of two guys already over her but I'm questioning myself s it worth it? Is even the shit she's telln me true? It has me going crazy. I wanna be with her so bad but I can't do it morally if she going to fuck with my head

i've yet to meet a vagina that is worth aggravated assault

looks like she just likes drama ... you two will split in no time