My Romanic encounter on vacation

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I just got back from vacation this week and want to tell someone anonymously about it. I met a guy, He was realy cute and he waved at me while I was in the pool. His friend got in the water and later he did. We spoke for many hours in the pool and I did not know if he liked me or not. I figure he did because we were spending so much time together and getting bitten by mosquitos together. this was on the last night of my vacation. ( p.s. His birthday if one day after mine. )

I don't remeber how I got him in my room, but I'm glad he came in. He just wanted to "cuddle". Eventually we did more than cuddle. We were up so late that when checked out he must have been still sleeping in his bed. I did get his e-mail Friday night.

I wrote him that I had the best Friday the 13th ever. And told him that he made my "crush" a reality. I had mentioned I had a crush on a guy in our conversation and he thought the word crush was cute.

Anyway, he lives on the west coast of Florida. I'm in New Jerey. I want to move to the east coast of Florida anyway to get away from the cold.

He e-mailed me back that I was the best part of his weekend and that he hopes we see each other again. So I e-mailed him my number and told him to call me this weekend. tee-hee-hee, I feel like a school-girl