my roommate/best friend

Hard4you83

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I guess a little bit of both turned me on... I me I won't deny he is a good looking guy. and I won't deny that the sight of other guys naked as long as the are in shape turns me on a little... I like to see other guys cocks but that more of me wanting to see where I stand on the list... lol

ohioriver

Experimental Member
Media
Like I say... you and your roommate are the only ones who know what's going on inside each of you... who you're attracted to, who you want to have sex with, who you fall in love with... just be honest with what's inside you and don't listen to anyone else... I don't know how open you guys are in talking about things, but there might be a way for you to talk it over sometime... your original post indicates the gay side has crossed your mind, but then again perhaps you're straight and just sorting out your sexuality... or then again you're gay and just denying it... whichever, you know inside of you; you've just got to be open and honest with what you're feeling inside yourself.

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, I think your roomie sounds more like a self-assured confident man and a good friend rather than someone coming on to you.

I've sat on the toilet and chatted to friends while they're in the bath or taking a shower. It's a normal thing to do with someone you feel relaxed with, especially if there's no sexual tension.

And those kisses? They sound more like kisses of affection (friendly), brought on by your having argued earlier then making up and having a good man to man talk.

But it could all be the basis of a good erotic story. I'd have him checking out your cut leg in the shower and accidentally brushing against your flacid cock as it starts to involuntarily swell...

SpeedoMike

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
when he kissed my face the first few were quick and the last couple were slow... I was just hoping the last one would be on my lips.
this is the kind of situation when what you do immediately after is so important. you have only an instant to be affirmative, neutral, or negative. if he was sending signals, he was waiting to see how you reacted. you have to take a risk like he did before he's going further. sometimes you need to turn brain off and turn heart (not hard) on.

if youre best friends id say just talk about it. drunk if you need to be more comfortable but i wouldnt let it fester. just hash it out.

Dolcetto

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My best pal and I mess around a lot.
It started with foot rubs of all things.

Slowly worked up to rubbing his ass.

Its hot hot hot but man no kissing.
If this is your best bud you will have him for years to come or cum if you’re lucky.
Id advise doing everything but kissing, just me from my own experience.

Take a chance.

You could be in the same spot next year wondering or have had lots of hot sexual exploits and who better with then your best bud.

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
sounds like he was just showing affection

some guys are like that, even with other guys (and some, of course, wouldn't even hug a guy)

if it was sexual, he would have done more than just kissed your face

Hard4you83

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Its been a few years now and he is remarried now. We are still best friends and live close to each other. Yesterday we tailgated at a football game and in normal fashion got pretty trashed. Somehow or another the fact that we have never seen each others junk came up in conversation. He thought it was odd that we have been friends for almost 13 years now and never seen each others cock. So the rest of the day every time we went to the restroom he would stand at the urinal next right next to me even though he didn't have to because there were plenty available. Anyway every time we were in the restroom he would act like he was looking over the partition to see my cock. I want to see his and I kinda want him to see mine but it was just kinda a weird situation. It might just be a guys being guys thing but every so often I get the vide from him that he wants a little more... not sex or anything like that. But maybe jack off together or touch. I am still single and have had a few on again off again girlfriends. He always seems interested in hearing about the sex. I assume because he is married.

dkr0714

Sexy Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Its been a few years now and he is remarried now. We are still best friends and live close to each other. Yesterday we tailgated at a football game and in normal fashion got pretty trashed. Somehow or another the fact that we have never seen each others junk came up in conversation. He thought it was odd that we have been friends for almost 13 years now and never seen each others cock. So the rest of the day every time we went to the restroom he would stand at the urinal next right next to me even though he didn't have to because there were plenty available. Anyway every time we were in the restroom he would act like he was looking over the partition to see my cock. I want to see his and I kinda want him to see mine but it was just kinda a weird situation. It might just be a guys being guys thing but every so often I get the vide from him that he wants a little more... not sex or anything like that. But maybe jack off together or touch. I am still single and have had a few on again off again girlfriends. He always seems interested in hearing about the sex. I assume because he is married.

Great update, I am so glad to hear you are still friends. Good luck and hopefully it works out well for you soon. Have you had any other interactions with other guys by chance?

BIGman#1

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
nice update. it seems like he is very much a man's man and has no qualms with guys being guys. maybe you should suggest a guys getaway, especially if you like, or can tolerate, camping. find a campground away from civilization so it is just you too and see what happens. especially if you have to bath in a river or something completely rustic so modesty wont matter.

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OK Confused a bit whether you wonder if there is a vibe or if you are concerned that there may be one.
You have known him long enough to know better than anyone else if he seems to want more than BF status, be it experiment or more and the you need to figure out what status you prefer

D

deleted808122

Glad to hear everything is cool. Not everyone "bounces back" after friends who don't want to be romantic cross certain lines.

I had a friend when I was younger that I was super tight with, and was friends of the family. We sexually messed around a little from time to time, then a little more, and after a few months just stopped with nothing more said about it.

We slowly drifted apart, him having relationship troubles and getting into a pretty bad way: losing jobs, domestic issues, excessive drink, on an overall downward spiral. One night we ran into each other and, having already tied one on pretty hard, he pleaded with me to never tell anyone what we did years earlier, asking over and over if I had because "I'm not gay, I swear it!". It never occurred to me that it was something he was so stressed over; the alcohol allowed it to be verbalized, for the first & last time.

A few years later he died of a heart attack, only in his mid forties, and I can't help but think that the pressure he put on himself over our earlier "fucking around", and undoubtedly many other issues, played a large part in his descent.

Last edited by a moderator:

trjnhrs9

Expert Member
Media
Glad to hear everything is cool. Not everyone "bounces back" after friends who don't want to be romantic cross certain lines.

I had a friend when I was younger that I was super tight with, and was friends of the family. We sexually messed around a little from time to time, then a little more, and after a few months just stopped with nothing more said about it.

We slowly drifted apart, him having relationship troubles and getting into a pretty bad way: losing jobs, domestic issues, excessive drink, on an overall downward spiral. One night we ran into each other and, having already tied one on pretty hard, he pleaded with me to never tell anyone what we did years earlier, asking over and over if I had because "I'm not gay, I swear it!". It never occurred to me that it was something he was so stressed over; the alcohol allowed it to be verbalized, for the first & last time.

A few years later he died of a heart attack, only in his mid forties, and I can't help but think that the pressure he put on himself over our earlier "fucking around", and undoubtedly many other issues, played a large part in his descent.

Don't blame yourself in any way. This guy had other issues, as you said, that had nothing to do with the two of you fooling around when you were younger. It was only a small part of something much, much greater- something inside of him that he couldn't or wouldn't deal with.