My roommate...its not a story

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by gen1125, Nov 21, 2008.

1. gen1125

gen1125 Member

Okay so I just got a good look at my roommate's dick last night. I had seen a glimpse before but last night I got a good look. He is huge. He is just a normal guy, about 5'10", lean. He was soft when I saw him and I am pretty sure he is about my size of when I am hard. So depressing. There goes any chance of me being comfortable being naked around him because he will just be like, "wow he is small".

2. _avg_

Gold Member

Albums:
    Do you think he cares? And what do you care what he thinks?

3. houtx48

Gold Member

he called and said you were not small but tiny. have a nice day.

4. gen1125

gen1125 Member

i do care even though I know he doesn't. It just makes it a little harder to be confident with myself knowing I can't even come close to someone like him.

5. catman

Gold Member

whats the old story about the 2 coworkers at the gym...

one guy 'huge' one guy 'small'...

the big guys says 'how your sex life?" the small guys says well...'there is my wife, plus my mistress.....I keep busy'....the big guy says 'damn....mine won't stay hard and my wife doesn't want sex...'

I have seen some 'tiny' men grow HUGE....and some big men, basically stay the same... so what its looks like soft is NOT indicative of the 'hard candy'....

and again, who cares?

6. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    dude.....a cock doesn't make a man. You could have a big ol fat 8 incher, and have no personality and intelligence, or you could have an average sized cock, a great personality, and great intelligence.....which would you rather have? Men are much more than their cocks and sexual ability. Who ever has put this thought into your head needs to be shot.

Be happy you have a healthy functioning cock. If it gives you pleasure, and gives the ladies pleasure, then its size doesn't matter.

BTW.....you have a good looking cock. Its not huge, but its far from being small. You have an advantage me, and many of the guys on the site dont have. When you fuck, you can go balls deep. I'd love to be able to get all of me into a hot wet pussy, but it ain't happening.

7. B_andyo

B_andyo New Member

I prefer to have both qualities.. :D big dick, smart, successful.. etc

8. D_Tintagel_Demondong

Firstly, some guys and showers and some are growers. He has no idea how big you get when hard. For all he knows, you could reach 10" erect.

Secondly, when I'm in the showers and locker rooms, I see all kinds of dicks. You get used to the variety. Unless he's been locked in the basement his whole life, then I'm sure he's used to seeing the the great variety of cocks out there. I doubt that it makes much of an impact on him.

Thirdly, if he judges you by your cock size then, well, fuck him.

9. alysen6

alysen6 Member

I'd just be happy for him that he's big. No point in being jealous.

And he probably won't think less of you for being small, especially if he's comfortable with his own size.

Is he single? :)

10. Stephenmass

Gold Member

Albums:
    When two guys meet, one is ALWAYS the smaller of the two. Checked out your pics too, nothing wrong with what you have. It's amazing to me how many guys devalue themselves because they feel they don't measure up to the other guy. Measure up to what? Even if he is huge, big deal.

11. Smartalk

Gold Member

What is your problem sounds as though you have had a taste of your own medicine

12. gen1125

gen1125 Member

and by that you mean?

13. houguy77

houguy77 New Member

Can you get a picture of it for us?

14. D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead Account Disabled

I've been in a bunch of group-nudity-type-situations over the years. And I'm almost always the biggest-cocked guy in the bunch. From skinny dipping to hot tub parties to circle jerks, there's often one guy who seems to feel odd about being smaller than me and what I might think of him. Ya know what I think? I think, "Hey, no big deal, we're all hanging around naked, don't miss the fun of that 'cause you're worried about your dick size!" For me, I like seeing how people look with their clothes off, even if they're not beautiful. And I like seeing other guys' cocks, no matter the size.

15. gen1125

gen1125 Member

thanks for the advice and comments. i will be fine i think. :smile:

16. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    good. and you should be bruddah. there's no reason for be embarrassed. i'm sure your roomie doesn't care how big or small you are.

17. yngjock20

Gold Member

Albums:
    It's only a problem if you keep wanting to see it. Other than that, I think you'll be okay.

18. nudeyorker

Gold Member

Real life is not a big dick contest...If it is the only way you define yourself you need to get out in the world and develop a greater sense of self worth and identity. Try doing some volunteer work helping people who do not have all of the advantages you have that you seem to be taking for granted.

19. bigfuckinpenis

bigfuckinpenis New Member

Albums:
    How did you happen to see it?

20. B_Hung Jon

B_Hung Jon New Member

Maybe you can't come close to him in your own mind, but to me the more important question is "would you like to BE close to him as a friend?" That's a lot what life is about when you're young...making friends, talking with and understanding others' POV. You might have connections and interests with your rommie that will make physical characteristics seem unimportant. :smile:

Draft saved Draft deleted