My roommate...its not a story

gen1125

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Okay so I just got a good look at my roommate's dick last night. I had seen a glimpse before but last night I got a good look. He is huge. He is just a normal guy, about 5'10", lean. He was soft when I saw him and I am pretty sure he is about my size of when I am hard. So depressing. There goes any chance of me being comfortable being naked around him because he will just be like, "wow he is small".

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
whats the old story about the 2 coworkers at the gym...

one guy 'huge' one guy 'small'...

the big guys says 'how your sex life?" the small guys says well...'there is my wife, plus my mistress.....I keep busy'....the big guy says 'damn....mine won't stay hard and my wife doesn't want sex...'

I have seen some 'tiny' men grow HUGE....and some big men, basically stay the same... so what its looks like soft is NOT indicative of the 'hard candy'....

and again, who cares?

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
dude.....a cock doesn't make a man. You could have a big ol fat 8 incher, and have no personality and intelligence, or you could have an average sized cock, a great personality, and great intelligence.....which would you rather have? Men are much more than their cocks and sexual ability. Who ever has put this thought into your head needs to be shot.

Be happy you have a healthy functioning cock. If it gives you pleasure, and gives the ladies pleasure, then its size doesn't matter.

BTW.....you have a good looking cock. Its not huge, but its far from being small. You have an advantage me, and many of the guys on the site dont have. When you fuck, you can go balls deep. I'd love to be able to get all of me into a hot wet pussy, but it ain't happening.

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
Firstly, some guys and showers and some are growers. He has no idea how big you get when hard. For all he knows, you could reach 10" erect.

Secondly, when I'm in the showers and locker rooms, I see all kinds of dicks. You get used to the variety. Unless he's been locked in the basement his whole life, then I'm sure he's used to seeing the the great variety of cocks out there. I doubt that it makes much of an impact on him.

Thirdly, if he judges you by your cock size then, well, fuck him.

alysen6

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd just be happy for him that he's big. No point in being jealous.

And he probably won't think less of you for being small, especially if he's comfortable with his own size.

Is he single? :)

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Okay so I just got a good look at my roommate's dick last night. I had seen a glimpse before but last night I got a good look. He is huge. He is just a normal guy, about 5'10", lean. He was soft when I saw him and I am pretty sure he is about my size of when I am hard. So depressing. There goes any chance of me being comfortable being naked around him because he will just be like, "wow he is small".

When two guys meet, one is ALWAYS the smaller of the two. Checked out your pics too, nothing wrong with what you have. It's amazing to me how many guys devalue themselves because they feel they don't measure up to the other guy. Measure up to what? Even if he is huge, big deal.

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media

I've been in a bunch of group-nudity-type-situations over the years. And I'm almost always the biggest-cocked guy in the bunch. From skinny dipping to hot tub parties to circle jerks, there's often one guy who seems to feel odd about being smaller than me and what I might think of him. Ya know what I think? I think, "Hey, no big deal, we're all hanging around naked, don't miss the fun of that 'cause you're worried about your dick size!" For me, I like seeing how people look with their clothes off, even if they're not beautiful. And I like seeing other guys' cocks, no matter the size.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Real life is not a big dick contest...If it is the only way you define yourself you need to get out in the world and develop a greater sense of self worth and identity. Try doing some volunteer work helping people who do not have all of the advantages you have that you seem to be taking for granted.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i do care even though I know he doesn't. It just makes it a little harder to be confident with myself knowing I can't even come close to someone like him.

Maybe you can't come close to him in your own mind, but to me the more important question is "would you like to BE close to him as a friend?" That's a lot what life is about when you're young...making friends, talking with and understanding others' POV. You might have connections and interests with your rommie that will make physical characteristics seem unimportant. :smile: