My roommate was being fucking loud last night with his "girl" so i showed her my dick

ialooking

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Azrie33..1st I would post that picture on your profile as a reminder.
2nd. I have no problem with what you did at all. Respect of privacy is a two-way street.
3rd. I suppose you could have been vocal & told them to STFU because, you know, most people do sleep at that time of the morning.
4th. Though maybe standing up, going to where they BOTH were at & then saying something, as you stand there with a half or full hardon may have worked just as well. From the picture of your cock you posted, they wouldn't remember what you said anyway.
Personally, I see nothing wrong with how it was handled. Political correctness is so yesterday.

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Azrie33..1st I would post that picture on your profile as a reminder.
2nd. I have no problem with what you did at all. Respect of privacy is a two-way street.
3rd. I suppose you could have been vocal & told them to STFU because, you know, most people do sleep at that time of the morning.
4th. Though maybe standing up, going to where they BOTH were at & then saying something, as you stand there with a half or full hardon may have worked just as well. From the picture of your cock you posted, they wouldn't remember what you said anyway.
Personally, I see nothing wrong with how it was handled. Political correctness is so yesterday.

And what is politically correct about opening your mouth and speaking? I guess i just don't at all understand how this was "getting back" at anyone. It really just amounted to a call for attention. A very childish, possibly illegal, call for attention.

For fucks sake, when did being assertive become politically correct?!?

azrie33

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And what is politically correct about opening your mouth and speaking? I guess i just don't at all understand how this was "getting back" at anyone. It really just amounted to a call for attention. A very childish, possibly illegal, call for attention.

For fucks sake, when did being assertive become politically correct?!?

I didn't want to hear for a month how i cockblocked him and how he woulda "gotten some" if i wasnt a bitch and needed my sleeep

upone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I guess college has changed since my day. I very briefly had a roommate (for about 2 months). The one time something similar happened, I listened to them for about half an hour, then got up, walked over, and asked her if it was okay if he fucked her, because I knew he wanted to, and if he didn't want to, I'd be happy to oblige. Eventually we both fucked her, but not that night and not together.

ialooking

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So you were being assertive, just in your own way then.
However she will be back to see if you show your dick again probably (just a thought) unless your rommates hung too.

MrHangman

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It seems a little passive aggressive. I don't know how you recorded it. I hope you weren't recording them. If you got a big cock, flaunt it. But don't cock block. Just make sure your roommate respects you. Tell him you can leave the room for an hour or two at reasonable times.

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It seems a little passive aggressive. I don't know how you recorded it. I hope you weren't recording them. If you got a big cock, flaunt it. But don't cock block. Just make sure your roommate respects you. Tell him you can leave the room for an hour or two at reasonable times.

This.

avg1000

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Am I the only one that sees the humor in this ? I would bet this girl was far from offended , on top of which , I would also bet she can't the Image out of her mind , The best revenge for his sleepless night is to never ever do her no matter how much she begs , No way can he win by complaining to his roomate with out being called a pussy , Every now and then you have to stop worrying about being Politicly Correct

Who came up with this ( Politicly Correct ) crap anyways , If you don't like what someone has said to you you have two choices defend your point of view and prove them wrong or walk away and be thankful you don't live with them ( SUCK IT UP )
Round Of Applause for Mr . Azrie !! good job azrie33
user_offline.gif

NoH8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I guess college has changed since my day. I very briefly had a roommate (for about 2 months). The one time something similar happened, I listened to them for about half an hour, then got up, walked over, and asked her if it was okay if he fucked her, because I knew he wanted to, and if he didn't want to, I'd be happy to oblige. Eventually we both fucked her, but not that night and not together.
LOL! I don't support the OP but this is so funny!

azrie33

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So you were being assertive, just in your own way then.
However she will be back to see if you show your dick again probably (just a thought) unless your rommates hung too.

HA HA maybe

she friend requested me on facebook the very next day
gave me a good laugh

GarthMerenghi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If this is an example of the next generation, I weep for the future.
Oh shut the fuck up. This guy is a moron, yes. But it really pisses me off when older people assume an entire generation of people is stupid based on one person, there are just as many idiots in your generation.

blackbottom2

Expert Member
Media
Next time they are at it

1) go to sleep bollock naked,
2) pull on it a couple a times
3) Walk to the bathroom lights on and with full on stiffie,
4) Jerk off till your flowing with precum or a little bit of premature spurts
5) and then come back with the cum still dripping from the end of your cock
6) Tell the pair of em to keep it down and go to sleep

Watch how in a few weeks she is gonna dump him and let you fuck her senseless the first chance she gets

ben11

Experimental Member
Media
This has nothing to do with this generation. Every generation has people who are inconsiderate and those who do not know how to handle situations in a mature way.

I had some challenging roomies early on in college. I know I didn't handle my end of it as well as I should. I can't say I ever let their girlfriend show what I was packing. That is a little too exhibitionist for me anyway. Word got around as it was.

B_blessed boy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i would just get up with a hard on close my eyes and stretch in both directions n go take up a shorts grab up my dick in their direction n look and say "oh shit....didnt think anyone was awake"

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
This has nothing to do with this generation. Every generation has people who are inconsiderate and those who do not know how to handle situations in a mature way.

I had some challenging roomies early on in college. I know I didn't handle my end of it as well as I should. I can't say I ever let their girlfriend show what I was packing. That is a little too exhibitionist for me anyway. Word got around as it was.
amen