My Roommate's.... (5 Part Series)

chickenandbeer

Just Browsing
Media
So I have a little 5 part story for all of you, some based on truths, rumors, myths, legends, throughout my time spent on a certain college campus.

Chapter 1- My Roommate's Girlfriend

Me and Jim had met freshmen year in the dorms and got real lucky in finding a two bedroom apartment just off campus. It was a great place, two bed rooms, kitchen, common room, bathroom. Really nice for sophomore year. I was pretty excited to live with Jim until he told me that his girlfriend Jenn had decided to come to the school next year. Nothing worse then having a freshmen girl running around our apartment all year. I really had no interest in meeting her especially when she came over the first day the moment we finished moving. I was briefly introduced but later forgot totally meeting her after a rough first night back at school. I woke up late in the day to the loud clashes of dishes in the sink. I walked into the kitchen to discover Jenn cleaning dishes and putting them away. She was trying to put them on the top shelf but she couldn't reach and I couldn't help but watch her struggle, this is when things got interesting. Jim was a real class act, great in school, great kid, partied but nothing crazy so I expected Jenn to follow suit. As I watched her try to reach the top shelf her hoody lifted up revealing a hot pink thong and a tramp stamp. I was taken back by her bold choice in panties as well as the location of her tat. She was wearing a hoody and sweats so it was hard to judge her body, so I still didn't think much of her. She finally got the dish away and noticed me. We exchanged the common first time meetings and she proceeded to tell me that Jim's parents stopped by and took him out to get some stuff for the apartment. He was going to come pick her up later for dinner.This really meant nothing to me except an awkward day with Jenn. We both sat on the couch and started watching TV. I quickly realized how bad I was stinking from the night before and decided a shower was needed. The way our house was set up you had to pass through the common room to get to the bathroom. I walked by Jenn in nothing but my towel and I could tell she was trying hard not to stare. I was in the best shape of my life, ripped, abs, the whole nine yards. After my shower I decided to give Jenn a little treat. I had always knew I had a big dick and I was rarely afraid to show it off. I stroked it a little and got it plump before I put my towel creating a great bulge. I walked by real slow making sure she had no choice but to look. From where she was sitting on the couch she could see into some of my room and I made sure to change in plain site of her. I dropped my towel allowing my meat to air dry for her to see. I made bold movements that made it flop around and slap off my thighs. I took my time putting on my boxers hoping she'd sneak a peek. A little later in the day I heard Jenn calling my name. I asked where she was at, and she responded "in the bathroom". I was puzzled. What could she need in the bathroom. I opened the door and was shocked. There was Jenn standing in a Lime Green bra, and the same Pink thong from before. I did a once over and quickly observed a set of full c-cup boobs, great toned stomach, a great tan, and a real tiny waist. Jenn was a blonde bomb-shell, How did Jim pull this off. She asked how to get the shower going, I explained it and she said Thanks, I owe ya. I laid down in my bed, satisfied with the body I had just gazed at. I began to fantasize about what she looked like full frontal. I dozed off for a minute, but was waken up by the opening of my door. There was Jenn in nothing but a towel. She said, stay right there, I'm ready to pay you back. She dropped the towel revealing one of the nicest sets of tits I'd ever seen. Perfect perky nipples. Her toned stomach was met with a thin landing strip leading to a tight tanned pussy. She paced over to the bed, her boobs bouncing with every step. She crawled into bed and wait straight down. I was already 3/4 erect just watching her walk over so by the time she was in the bed I was full-hard. She pulled down my shorts, stroked my dick a few times, complimenting on its size before she slipped it into her smooth damp pussy. She knew how to ride a dick I could tell. She bounced up and down, her boobs going every which way. It was my first fuck of the year so I didn't last long, I busted a warm nut inside of her, which I think kind of surprised her as she let off a loud moan. She quickly dismounted and laid on top of me, her body still wet from the shower, her firm boobs pressed up against my solid chest. We made out and I found myself playing with her ass. I couldn't get a look at it but it felt unreal. After a few minutes she rolled off and started to walk away. Her ass was so thick I couldn't believe it. With every step she took my heart skipped a beat. She reached the door way and bent over to pick up her towel. I yelled out "stop, stay right there, don't move". She didn't really know what to say, but she stayed in place. I quickly rushed across the room, my throbbing wet cock leading the way. I grabbed her by the waist and slid my stick into her asshole. She let off a loud shriek, but I knew she liked it. I pushed her up against the wall and began to thrust away. I had her by the boobs, pinching her nipples, She moaned like crazy. She rubbed her clit as I drilled her ass. I told her I was about to cum and I buried my dick as deep as I could. She quenched her ass tight and it was like a clamp down on my cock. I blew another load inside of her, this one twice as big as before. I slowly pulled my cock out and she moaned a little bit more. With both of her holes filled with my seed she turned to me and said "I think I need to shower again".

well thats part 1, should I post more?

chickenandbeer

Just Browsing
Media
Alright here's Part 2. I'm gonna make sure to type this one in better format then the last, Sorry about that!

Chapter 2- My Roommate's Sister

The Moderators have found this post to be in violation of the present rules regarding content that is unacceptable; "Inappropriate content involving minors, animals or acts of incest - by minors we mean those under the age of 18, incest is sexual acts of any kind between relatives, regardless of their age or relation to each other (brother/sister/father/mother and so on)."

The content of the post has been removed and we request that all members read the rules and follow them in the future.

Members found to be continuing in the same manner after the posting of this warning, will be subject to further actions and sanctions up to and including reviewing your continued participation at LPSG.

Last edited by a moderator: