Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It was 8:00am and the sun was shining in the bedroom.

"Good morning Charles, Tyler", Chloe said as she opened her eyes.

As a gift Charles and I decided to give Chloe a little pre-wedding fuckfest to keep her mind off of the big day. It seemed to have worked, she got up put her robe on and went into the kitchen for a cup of coffee.

Almost immediatley the phone rang, it was Charles 18 year old brother Sam. It was Sams birthday too so it was extra special that he was the Best Man. Sam was to arrive in an hour from the airport and then we all needed to go to the church and make sure everything was in order.

Even for a slut Chloes mother was a detail freak. She insisted that Charles, Sam and I go to the Church to make sure everything was in order, then to the park to ensure the tent for the reception was together and that the caterers were there.

As we arrived at the church we were met by Chloes best friend Sophie. Sophie had the keys to the church as her father was the caretaker there. Everything was perfect, the flowers were in place the pews had bows on them and the enrtyway was decorated with silver lining and glitter. This was Chloes dream wedding and Charles knew it was going to be perfect.

Sophie thought it would me nice to let me drive the car to the park and she wanted to relax before she had to get her dress on. Sophie was the maid-of-honor and let everyone know it. I could tell that Sam found Sophie attractive as he kept repositioning or playing himself during the car ride.

My thoughts wandered a little as to the possiblities that could arise if they hit it off. "Watch out!" Everyone yelled as I almost slammed into the tent at the park. "Well," I said with a giggle, "Looks like we are here".

The way the tent was setup was that it was flush with the parking lot allowing Charles and Chloe to get out of their Limo and enter through the back and everyone else had to walk into the park and enter from that side. Now with Chloes parents being so, lets just say, wealthy we are talking about one HUGE tent. It had sections, almost like rooms, One for the bridal party that they could change in or just rest, another was a room for the kids, annother was where the bathrooms were, and the Big room was the reception area/dance hall.

It must have cost thousands, I knew then that the Smiths were not throwing any regular wedding party for their daughter, oh no, this was going to be amazing.

Sam found the bar and joked that he should have a few drinks before the ceremony. Thinking it would be fun to have his brother a little buzzed at the wedding we let him have a few. Yes even though Sam was underage we let him have a few rum to make him relax. It was then that we realized that Sam had never drank before and that he was really 'just joking', but when we agreed he decided to go along with it.

Now, he wasn't drunk, but very buzzed.

The guys went back to the apartment and got ready while the girls went to Sohies place. There were boxes everywhere as Charles was moving into a house he and Chloe just bought. Sam fell into a couple of them and hurt his knee. He went snooping for band-aids in my room as there weren't any in the bathroom and found my condoms. Not thinking I would notice he took some just in case he met any hot girls at the reception. He grabbed a band-aid from my other droor and we about getting ready.

It was now noon so we all got into the car and headed for the wedding.
The wedding went smooth and emotions were high. Theres noting hotter that watching big breasted womman crying and heaving their breasts.

This got me turned on, and I could see Sam enjoyed it too.

When we got to the park for the reception. The meal was excellent and what made it even better was that it was open bar.

Champagne was the drink of the night, and around 7 we noticed that Sam was missing. We didn't think anything of it, he was probably off trying to pick up.
By this time Chloe was good and hammered so she decided she was ditching the dress. As she entered the bridal party room she could hear something coming from behind the coat rack. There she found Sam pants to his ankles jerking off. Chloe giggled, "What are you doing Sam? Couldn't you wait until you got home?" Sam just looked up. Chloe then realized that she got the short end of the stick, litteraly, for brothers Sams cock was over two times as big as Charles. This even made my penis look small.

11 inches he was, the same size has Chloes father Jim was. Chloes now realized that with a dick like that no wonder he couldn't wait, everytime he moved it rubbed something. Very tipsy Chloe bent down and stretched her mouth over his fat cockhead. He immediatly shot his load and went limp fairly quick. "Kind of quick there buddy" Chloe teased as she drank his goo. "I'm sorry, I've never... you know". Puzzled Chloe couldn't figure out what he was trying to tell her then it hit her, he was a virgin. "My dear, if you keep this a secret I'll fuck you right now." Sam responded, "But you are my sister in law now, that would be wrong". Chloe stood up and lifted he dress off, "So I fuck Tyler all the time with Charles. You could say we have an open relationship.".

Chloe turned around hand pulled Sams hand to her cunt. Immediatley she orgasmed. She wanted his cock bad. Sam pulled out the condom, Chloe grabbed it and threw it on the floor. "I don't like these", she said and she now slammed her crotch into his mouth. Never smelling a pussy before Sam couldn't understand why the sweet smell of her juices got him so horney. His dick began to grow and instinct took over. He began tounging her gash like it was second nature.

Chloe pushed Sam on the floor and mounted him. Amazingly due to the vigorous fuck she received the night before from Charles and I, Sam slid right in slamming in as far as be could. They fucked in several positions, her juices had completely drenched the two of them. Sam picked Chloe up and bent her over a table to enter her from behind. Just then he noticed Charles, Jim, and I standing at the door jerking off. Not knowing what to do he ran to pult on his pants. "Get back here Sam, i wasn't joking when I told you that I fuck your brother and Tyler at the same time", he slowly walked back to her exposed cunt.

"Fuck my daughter for me" Jim said as he walked to the table and put his dick in her mouth. Sam slid his member into Chloe as Charles,Jim, and I took turns blowing loads into Chloes hot mouth.

Pumping like he never knew possible he felt his balls tighten. "Come in me you young stud! Fuck my tight pussy!" Chloe screamed as Sam unleashed a load like never before. Chloe could feel squirt after hot squirt of jizz enter her. When he pulled out a river of ooze followed.

Everyone was happy, especially Sam. He was in a wedding, got drunk, andlost his viginity on his birthday.

Everyone tidied up and went back to the reception.
It seemed like all the fun would stop now that Charles was moving out but I got even better. Charles moved in with me and he started dating Sophie.

Now I get to watch them fuck and join in every now and then. Oh yeah, and Chistmas is great too.

Maybe next year Chloes parents will come over for dinner?