My Roommates (Finding A Dad Abroad) The finale

zodiac00000

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey Guys this is Zodiac00000. This is the final part of my "Finding a Dad Abroad" story in the "My Roommates" series. I decided to start a new thread for the end so those of you who read the first 2 entries yesterday would know that it was now complete. For those of you who haven't read the beginning of this story here is the link.

181543-my-roommates-finding-a-dad.html

Now I present to you the conclusion of My Roommates (Finding A Dad Abroad)

We paced round and round each other, never turning our backs to the other. As naked as the day we were born, greased to extreme perfection. Our bodies glistening as every muscle, every tendon, every tissue announced its presence. Arri had a look of determination in his eyes, one that told me that he was not going to loose this match, his trouble, however, was the fact that I had the same look as well. I had just moments ago learned the basics of Greco Roman wrestling but my competitive spirit had kicked in forcing me to become more combative than a novice, in essence should have been. It was time for the son to beat his father.

We circled for the third time and I knew that this was the time to pounce, for if I didn't he surely would. I let out a grunt then charged for Arri, lunging into his stomach and tackling him to the ground. As I collided into his rock, hard abs I could feel his balls hit my chest on impact. The noise of his nuts hitting my oiled up chest resonated in my air as we fell to the floor. Arri immediately wrapped his legs around my torso clamping me between his thighs, squeezing me while trying to pry my arms from around his waist. He rolled me over so that he was now on top of me. We had only been fighting for a couple of seconds but the sweat and panting would have made it seem like hours. He loosened his legs and straddled my waist while hugged against my chest, still trying to break free from my grasp. He was able to momentarily break my grip and as he did so he inched his pelvis forward thrusting his hips and hooded cock closer to my face. Though this may seem to be quite erotic of a situation to be in, I must admit at the time I did not think anything of it. I really felt like I was just wrestling with my dad.

Anyway, as he straddled me trying to placate my arms, I swung my legs upwards and locked them around his shoulders and arms, in a move I had seen many times on those fake wrestling programs. As I locked my ankles together I pulled him backwards to the floor forcing his greased up pelvis to slide forward on my oily chest. This motion came as a shock to me as his thick cock head and all the foreskin you could eat came flying towards my face slapping me with a thud on my chin and lower lip. At first I was quite surprised, wondering whether or not Arri would be uncomfortable with having his dick so close to my mouth, but then I took the fact that he kept struggling between my legs trying to break free as a sign that he was still mentally focused on the challenge.

It felt good to be in control of the match, even if only for a second. I was 21 years old and though I was highly defined and muscular myself being in control of a man closing in on his forties just added a level of power to my now increasingly competitive head. As Arri struggled between my legs he did this swivel move where he managed to turn from being on his back to being on his stomach while still being locked in my legs and hands. The thing about this move was that now we were in a 69 position. I think Arri at the time was so focused on breaking free that he didn't realize that his nuts and dick were just molesting the hell out of my face. With every rock and with ever thrust to break free he just kept smearing his balls on my cheeks and lips. The smell of his Egyptian sweat and the oil that I had lubricated his body with in addition to the just raw natural aroma of a man’s package was starting to slightly arouse me. I was going in and out of being a competitive athlete and lust hungry son.

As we kept writhing together, he tried to break loose. As I tried to keep control I gasped for a breath of air, opening my mouth to allow for oxygen to flow in, at the same time Arri raised his hips then placed tem down again. For a brief moment I could feel his cock in my mouth. I could taste the salt of his sweaty hood and I could smell his musk as his nuts slammed into my nose. Though it was only for a moment, at the time it felt like an eternity. My momentary lapse in concentration was all Arri needed to break from my grasp and escape. I quickly tried to regain control grasping for anything I could but he was already gone.

zodiac00000

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
We were now on our knees trying to grab the other opponent. Hands were been blocked by hands, heads were being used to ram into chests and all the while we were both thoroughly enjoying the battle. Arri reached for my chest but I deflected his hand and quickly reached one hand between his legs and the other for his shoulder. I tried to flip him onto his back but he was such a block of muscle that I only managed to get him on his side. As we lay on the floor we again adopted a 69 position this time my hand was still lodged between his thighs. I could feel his balls pressed against my arm and I could feel the smoothness of his ass cheeks clamping my hand. I began to desperately try to wriggle free from the hold. I started to grab for anything. Arri, who at this time was now on top of me trying to control my legs realized that he was now the one in charge of the fight and started to lock hard on my hand. I don't know how it happened but I guess from the motion of Arri clamping down on my hand, me trying to get a better grip and all the grease that was between his cheeks, all led to my finger being forced deep into Arri's hole. The surprise of the insertion caused Arri to jerk his head back, arch his spine and let out a slight whimper.

I too froze for a moment. My finger still lodged between his asshole as if to move it would alert him to the fact that something was there. For three agonizing seconds I watched paralyzed with fear as to what this man would do to me now that my finger was probing his hole. The tension to say the least was thick and for those few seconds I started to wonder if this had been a good idea after all. After the third second Arri's head dropped forward and he simply lifted his hips ups to release my finger. At first his hole was so tight that it took my finger with it, but then he relaxed his muscles and it allowed my finger and hand to drop to the floor.

Still straddling my chest with his incredible ass in my face, Arri looked back at me with his beautiful eyes. He smiled at me then started to laugh. I guess this was his way of putting me at ease.

"Don't worry man stuff like that happens all the time. It just shocked me cause I haven't wrestled in a while" He continued to laugh and slowly but surely so did I. This guy just made me feel like I could do no wrong.

"You need some water?"
"Sure I'll take some" Arri got up and headed to get more water. I continued to lay on the floor, propped up on my elbows. I watched as he walked to the fridge and bent down to get the water. I took in his calves, his thighs, his smooth backside and his back, then it dawned on me. This guy was a major "daddy" He was just an attractive specimen of man with an added exotic flavor to him. He turned around and headed back to where I lay. His dick giggled as he walked closer to me and it forced me to remember the taste of the hood when, for that brief second, it dangled in my mouth.

"Here you go."

I got up to reach for the glass. It was exactly what I needed to. He had already finished his by the time I turned around to set my glass on the table when all of a sudden I felt Arri grab me around my waist with one arm and my chest with the other, he lifted me up and then slammed me to the floor. Again with the care of a father but still with the intensity of a coach. It took only a moment for me to realize that we had started round 3 and I was again forced, like round 1 to start on the defensive. I managed to prop myself up on all fours trying to keep my center of gravity low so that he could not pry me on my side. Arri was now behind me with his chest laying on my back and his pelvis behind my ass. As he continuously tried to rock and jerk me off my hands I could feel his heavy balls and dick slamming into my ass. This was the point where it simply just got too much for me. With each thud I could feel my dick getting slightly harder and harder. At first it wasn't the flagpole type hard just the slow inflation kind. The thing was as we continued in this position, I could feel Arri's pole start to rise as well.

Was it my imagination of was he getting hard on me? He was! Arri was getting hard, and by the feel of it, real hard. After a while I could only feel his nuts slamming into mines as his dick was now wedged between my cheeks and his abs, sliding back and forth on my back. It was becoming incredibly hot in the room and I guess with the now added knowledge that Arri was now being turned on, caused me to buck and prance even more. I kept thrusting my ass back into his dick. I no longer wanted the victory of pinning him down I purely wanted the satisfaction of making him cum. His dick felt so good on ass, so hard, so warm and the friction though I knew was driving him crazy was also driving me wild causing my inflation to stand straight at attention.

zodiac00000

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
After two more thrusts Arri lunged forward slamming me to my stomach on the floor. I managed to twist free but he grabbed me again mounting me like he had the last time. I again broke free but this time he grabbed me and flipped me to my back. I looked at him and his eyes were different. There was no smile, no laugh. There was no competitive spirit, no coach, no daddy. No his eyes were different. They had changed just like mine had. His eyes now returned the look of pure, raw, lust that was being emitted from my own.

Arri kept holding me, locked in a position where or dicks were held prisoners between or torsos. His chest pressed against mines or eyes locked in deep surrender. Then with all the passion coursing through my body, I kissed him. I kissed my Egyptian god. Our lips locked and I could tell for a moment he was shocked by what was going on. Not caught off guard, for I knew he knew that that was where we were headed but shocked because, like me, he did not believe he would ever do this. Our tongues massaged each other's while our hands raced over each other's bodies, rediscovering every feature we had previously learnt while we oiled each other. I reached for his dick and started to jerk the hell out of it. This was not the careful examination that I had done on Paolo's sleeping beauty, this was manlust multiplied by a thousand.

I roughly pushed Arri on his back. Even though our focus had changed this was still a wrestling match and no tender caresses was going to take place. I dived between his legs and grabbed his cock squeezing it to demonstrate of my control. Arri winced in pleasurable pain, contorting his legs and toes yet refusing to stop me as he had now succombed to his desires. I looked at his dick and while I violently jerked it I sized it up in my head. He was about 8 inches long but really girthy. It's thick dark foreskin felt great in my hand and every time I pulled it back it revealed a bright pink head that was an interesting contrast to the rest of his dick. It was time for me to devour his cock. I had waited for this for too long. I wanted to please my daddy. I wanted him to shoot jets upon jets of cum. I wanted him to scream from the flickering of my tongue. I wanted my daddy to feel good.

I bent down and started ferociously sucking Arri. I sucked and I pumped and I pumped and I sucked. I bobbed my head in deep strokes making sure not to miss an inch of his dick. His weighty balls cradled in my hands were not neglected as I pulled and tugged and squeezed and slapped them, teasing his asshole every once in a while. I momentarily flickered my tongue in his piss slit sending his body into convulsions. After that I stuck my tongue in his foreskin feeling the warmth of his head at the back of my tongue and his hood covering its surface. Arri grasped my head in approval then started to pump his dick into my mouth. There was nothing loving about this. There was nothing sensual about this. I was his slut. I was really his boy slut and I loved every minute of it. I had fucked so many girls in my past and now I was being treated the same way I had treated them. As he held my head in place fucking the shit out of my head, globs of saliva drained from my throat drenching his nuts as well as the floor. I gagged repeatedly but he never released his grip. My eyes began to water and my throat began to contract. I could tell we were still opponents as he still did not intend to loose. As he continued to fuck my mouth I felt dirty, I felt cheap, I felt great.

After a while he released my head and then passionately kissed me. I could imagine my face covered in spit and tears, but he didn't care. I couldn't believe the sheer magnitude of the intensity of lust that ran between us, as our kiss drew us deeper and deeper into each other. All of a sudden Arri roughly pushed me onto my back. He came at me with a look of sex in his eyes. He grabbed my ankles then flipped me onto my stomach. He slapped my ass, hard at first then even harder after that. My ass pulsed with every slap and I could feel the blood rushing to my cheeks making them pink and even more sensitive. Arri then pulled apart my cheeks. I could feel the hair of his goatee brush my hole as he kissed the top of my crack. The sensation of both the hair as well as the kiss caused a pleasant chill up my spine. He worked his way down my crack until he got to my hole. Then with one strong thrust Arri stuck his tongue in my sweaty hole.

I couldn't believe this stranger was eating my ass and quite frankly I didn't care. It felt incredible having his tongue flicker in and out of my asshole. Pleasure radiated from his tongue, through my hole and out of my dick in the form of precum. It felt so good. It felt incredible. My body writhed in ecstasy as my legs opened further and further apart, letting him deeper and deeper in. This was incredible.

zodiac00000

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
After what seemed like hours Arri stopped his talented tongue. All I heard was Arri spit into my asshole, then all I felt was a thick finger invade my inside. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as he rhythmically stroked my asshole. I began to unconsciously ride his finger, moaning with each thrust. First it was one finger then two. First it was slow and then fast, until Arri was vigorously pumping my prostate. I could barely take anymore of this when again as abruptly as he had done before Arri pulled his fingers out. Again I heard him spit into my ass but this time it wasn't his finger that he inserted it was his dick.

I wanted to object but his head had already pierced the rim of my hole. Arri shushed me as my eyes began to water and my back began to curve. He mounted me slowly. I guess he somehow knew that this was my first time and though our passions were of reckless abandon before, they had now morphed into a caring compassionate exchange. He got to the point where he got all of his 8 inches into my ass and then just held it there. My body quivered and jerked repeatedly as if it were trying to dispel a foreign object from its system. Arri just held himself their as my convulsions began to lesson and soon he began to slowly thrust in and out of my ass. At first I felt like I was being sawed in half but the pain soon gave way to pleasure. I could feel his pubic bush on my ass and it somehow gave me comfort as if to say the presence of bush meant experience. I don't know, I guess the mind searches for all types of ways to comfort you when you’re experiencing something new.

I started to enjoy the sensation even more and slowly I started to push back, forcing Arri deeper into my asshole. My competitive spirit was coming back and my lust for dirty sex once again began to consume my thoughts. Arri as if he read my mind began to pump faster. He again began to slap my ass. He crouched down on my back transferring from doggie style to a more frog mating like position. He reached up and stuck the fingers that were in my ass in my mouth. I sucked on them, I didn't care, this was sex. His thrust began to quicken and I could tell he wanted to nut but i wasn't ready for this to be over. I pushed him back and he fell on his back. I sat on his chest and stuck my dick in his mouth. At first he refused and I could tell by his refusal that this was his first time sucking a dick but I was having none of that. I stuck it in again and thrust my hips violently into his mouth. I could hear him gag and I could see his discomfort. It made me smile inside that I had the upper hand in the blowjob department but I decided to give him an “A” for effort.

I got up from his chest and positioned my ass over his dick. I hovered in the air for a second and he repeatedly tried to insert himself again. My teasing drove him wild but soon it was even too much for me to handle. I sat on his dick and once again had to take a moment to adjust to his size. This pause was not as long as the first and soon we were back to fucking like animals. I rode the shit out of that dick. I needed to please myself. I needed to please Arri. I needed to please my daddy. My hard dick bounced on Arri's chest, thudding with each stoke. Arri squeezed my ass cheeks pleasantly irritating the red spots he had previously given me.

Oh god it felt so good and my body was about to show how good it felt. I was about to cum and my body started shaking well before the eruption was to begin. It was by far the largest, most explosive orgasm I had ever had to that day. I became uncontrollably violent. I continued to slam my ass onto his dick and ropes upon ropes of cum shot all over Arri's face and beyond. A silent scream escaped my lips contorting my face while making my body go rigid. It was this tensing of all my muscles that forced me to clamp down on Arri's penis. The added tightness proved to be way too much for Arri and his body could take no more. I felt him vibrate between my legs He arched his back, then let out a loud grunt of a scream that I am sure the neighbors heard. As he did this I could feel my insides being filled to capacity with his seed, breeding my ass on my first sexual experience with a man. His body went limp and so did mine. I collapsed onto his chest and then we lay there quietly for a moment reveling in our sex.

I closed my eyes and replayed every dirty detail of our exchange, I could feel Arri's dick shrink then retract from my ass as his sperm began to seep out of my hole and onto his dick. My first time was excellent, my first time was amazing.

The nostalgia of the moment for me was suddenly broken by a low whimper coming from beneath me. I opened my eyes to see Arri looking off to the side with tears sliding down his face. He started to speak but only in a whisper. At first I thought he was talking to me but I soon realized who he was addressing

"Varita I'm sorry. Varita I'm so so sorry" The guilt had started to set in. In one brief moment he had forgotten about his wife, he had forgotten about his kids. Hell I had forgotten about them too and now after the most incredible sex I had ever had I was now laying on a married father of two with his cum draining out of my insides, feeling just as guilty as he did. The feelings of being Dirty and Cheap once again raced through my mind but this time I felt low.

"Get out!" he said in a whisper.
"Arri I'm so sorry" I was truly sorry for what had just happened. I had completely lost myself in the moment

"Get out!" This time he screamed.

I got up from off of his body and he curled into a ball. It was amazing how quickly this man of such strength had now become so helpless. What was worse was that I had had a major part in his downfall and that was never my intention. I was simply a bi-curious college kid who wanted to learn how to wrestle. I put on my warm ups and my father's t-shit and stuffed my jockstrap in my pocket. I opened the door and took one more look back at Arri. He was still on the floor crying. I said nothing. I stepped out into the hall, then closed the door. As a single tear slowly slid from my eye I could not help but think

"I'm sorry Daddy, I didn't mean to hurt you"

ZODIAC00000
Please leave some feedback. it will be greatly appreciated.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Such an amazing hot story, I came and came again. thanks. It may be real life ending but I wish Arri didn't end up in a guilt ridden ball crying on the floor.

zodiac00000

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
LOL! I am happy you enjoyed the story.

I really hadn't intended to end it like that but after I finished writing the sexual part of the story it made me wonder how would Jake feel after his first time? Then that question led me to ask how would Arri feel after he too just had sex for the first time with a man. It was this question that intrigued me more seeing that Arri was happily married with kids and the this encounter was completely unexpected on both of their parts.

I feel had it been a calculated interaction then maybe I could have ended at the sex but it was important to the story as well as to Arri's character development to show that Arri had just simply gotten caught up. He is, in essence, a straight male that went too far a story that in reality may occur more times than admitted.

However I do realize the sobering nature of the ending, especially after the reader has cum twice lol, and for that i am sorry. But I try to write as complete a tale as possible.

Zodiac00000

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hey, it is what is is. we both came out ahead. i came twice and you wrote a great piece of erotica. i totally understand why you wrote the ending that way, it was just the romantic in me speaking. lol.

Dkphoenix

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
This has to be the best story I've read on this site! Thank you very much for that excellent story! This is the very first post I'm making, and I've read a lot of these stories! Thank you again for this!