My Roommates (Finding A Dad Abroad)

zodiac00000

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi guys, it's Jake again. You know, the college junior, on the water polo team. I had previously written about my slow emergence in my lust for men in my last two entries where I told you about my roommates. well I decided it was time that I told you the story about how I finally got the courage to actually go further with a man. I know how dramatic an intro to the story but this was a big step for me.

It all started when I decided to go to Europe for my spring break. Everyone else was heading to Cancun and Miami but I decided to take advantage of the cheap air fair to finally go see europe for the first time. Europe was to be a liberating place for me. I mean Paolo and Mike had seemed so at ease walking around nude in front of me that I wanted to see more guys in the buff. It was to be a trip to remember and so I had the plan to hit up all the hot spots. Well as much as 10 days allowed, so at three days each that would allow me to see 3 cities. Well Amsterdam definitely, Paris of course and Barcelona, ok.

On my arrival to Amsterdam I was immediately alerted that I was no longer in Kansas anymore. The people seemed so care free and the old world charm was a pleasant contrast to what I was accustomed to in the states. The first thing I did after getting a drink at a local bar was to check into my hostel. I liked the idea of meeting new people so I really wasn't going to let the horror stories of the hostels scare me away.

I stayed in a room that could house 8 guys. however due to the time of year only three other men were there. An old guy around 50 and two 18 year old twins. No one was attractive or appealing to me in anyway so this leg was to be about the city. All in all Amsterdam was a lot of fun but I won't bore you with those details on to Paris.

In Paris my hostel was a ways out of the city but it was still close enough to experience the atmosphere. I spent my first day site seeing and then the night just chilling with the guest at the hostel.

My second day in Paris was when I met Arri. Arri was Egyptian and the father of two. He was 38 years old and had the body of a body builder. Arri and I met at a gym that catered to guest at the hostel as well as the hotel next door. He was staying at the hotel as he was in Paris for a major global economics conference. It was a simple case of we were in the same place at the same time and he needed a spotter for his reps. At first I didn't think much of him because he was old enough to be my father but as we kept working I started to notice his features a bit more and the more we worked the more I noticed

His features were definitely that of a modern middle eastern Arabic man. However his size was much more that of a bouncer at a night club than someone who worked in the ministry of finance. He had a well kept goatee and his hair was cut shot in a businesslike manner that screamed the fact that he may have been tuned to more western customs.

For his work out he wore long thick cotton warm up pants and a baggy hoody to match hiding the actual cut of his body. I could only tell he was muscular from his size and frame but not by his definition. That kind of disappointed me to be honest but the one thing that kept bringing me back were his beautiful hazel/green eyes. I had never seen them before. A center of hazel with a green perimeter and though I had had many compliments about my eyes throughout my life this guy's were definitely more impressive.

Anyway after our work Arri insisted that we take the time to stretch out. Now it's not my usually my routine but hey this guy seemed cool, like a father figure who knew best. Don't get me wrong I love my dad but I was away from home in europe for the first time and Arri was really making me feel protected. From what? I don't know. Anyway while we stretched we talked about our lives, our families. and careers. This was when I learned that he had been raised in egypt but went to high school and university in London. He was the father of two kids a boy and a girl and that his wife was actually 6 months pregnant with their third. Arri also told me that he used to be a wrestler and that was the reason for his size. He like all of the disciplines in wrestling but loved Greco Roman the best. He had even competed at the Olympics for his country and his success there had helped him move his way through the government.

Now my younger brother is a wrestler and so would I had I not loved Water Polo so much. I mean come on what is Water Polo but wrestling in the water so I asked Arri to spar with me on the mat. Now yeah the guy was huge and would probably crush me but to me it would be like if I was sparring with my dad. He would let me win , right? Well after refreshing my mind about a few of the basic grips and holds we had three rounds of fights. I have to admit being so close to him was one of the most intoxicating experiences of my life. Here at first I was thinking of him as my father and now his sweat was making my balls tingle.

After a while we got into a position that in sex would be the missionary position. With my back firmly pressed against the mat, Arri wedged between my thighs and my legs wrapped tightly around Arrii's torso, I could feel the friction of his heavy balls rubbing up against mines sending pulse after pulse of blood to my dick. "Oh no! Not now" I was getting hard while I wrestled a complete stranger. I looked up in fear and his beautiful eyes looked into mine and then his lips curled into a smile.

"Don't worry about it, it happens all the time"

As the words left his lips I felt completely at ease. He simply dismissed it got up and then helped me up. This man was really cool and in the short time I was with him on the mat I grew to respect him for how he handled the situation.

"Come on up to my room Jake, we can order room service. I know you college kids have no money to eat." I laughed at the truth in his statement.
"Well I was supposed to hang out with these guys I met at the hostel but a meal is a meal" I guess a part of me just felt safe with Arri. He had a wife whom he love, two kids who he adored and a little one on the way. He was a cool family man and for today he was my cool dad.

"When we get up to the room I can show you how we used to wrestle when I was young, greco roman style, no rules or limitations" He started to laugh at the mock look of horror on my face.
"Bring it on old man" I remember thinking that I was going to have fun with Arri tonight but little did I know what kind of fun I was to have.

To be continued if you want more...

To cat up on the first 2 episodes if you missed it

Episode 1
[/QUOTE]
178989-my-roommates-damn-its-crazy.html

Episode 2
179133-my-roommates-damn-its-crazy.html

Zodiac00000

Last edited:

zodiac00000

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Compared to the hostel the hotel was like going from staying in an out house to staying at the white house. Arri's room was just a regular room but it would still be considered a suite at another establishment. it was a large space with the king sized bed pushed up all the way against the wall. which left a lot of room everywhere else for the furniture to sit.

"Do you want anything to drink?"
"Water if you have it." I was still taking in the sites of the room. it was great, the white's of the linen, the plushness of the furniture. "These french people know how to decorate" I kept thinking.

Arri came back into the room with two glasses of water. After he gave me one he sipped his then went to the bathroom to pee. Now I don't know what it is but hearing a man pee has always fascinated me. When my interest in men began I started to play games when I was in the restroom, trying to figure out how big a guy was by the sound of his piss hitting the water. I know that has nothing to do with size but it entertained me. Arri's piss was mega. It was heavy. It sounded like a loud base drum being beat by a guy with huge hands. I chuckled at myself for how childlike I felt. Feeling like a kid who just heard his dad piss for the first time and now I wanted to grow up to pee just like him.

When Arri came out of the bathroom and back into the room, this was the first time I saw his actual body. He had taken off his sweater in the bathroom and had walked out shirtless still nursing his water. This man was hot. OH MY GOD! He had the most ripped body I had ever seen and that's huge seeing that I am on a division one college sports team. His dark tan skin was hairless on his pecs and abs but I could see some fur coming out of his arm pits sticking out slightly to announce there presence. Every single ab was in place, top, lower, side to side, they were all there. His back was his selling point, looking at the deep valley that his muscular back caused when they dipped to his spin sent shivers through me. He was definitely a great specimen of man. My dad was hot.

It's crazy to think though that even though he was the sexiest thing i had seen I was still more enamored with him as my father.

"You want to order that room service?"
"Yeah, but wait, wouldn't it be a better idea for us to wrestle before we eat"
"I was just joking about the wrestling kid. I wasn't serious about it"
"No come on lets do it. I want to see what greco wrestling is like"
"Are you sure. I don't think you can handle that"
"Please man" I was genuinely interested in learning this form of wrestling so I continued to press him to do it.

"Ok man it's you death wish" he said with a laugh
"Yeah Right old man"

We moved the furniture to the far sides of the room. and gathered in the center. Arri reached into his suitcase and got out a baby oil like ointment.

"This is to make it harder for your opponent to hold on to you"
"Ok" I reached out to take some but then Arri told me that the stuff has a tendency to stain clothes so I may want to take off anything I wanted to keep. In a nutshell, that was everything. I was wearing my father's college t-shirt and my favorite pair of warm ups so I decided to strip down to just my shorts. As I began to grease up my body for the lesson Arri started to take off his shoes. I was just about to ask him how much grease to apply when all of a sudden Arri dropped his pants to the floor revealing just a fat heavy cock with big balls and yes a thick foreskin. Seeing him stand there like an Egyptian Ram was starting to make my blood pulse again. His pubic hair was prevalent but had been trimmed to keep it in check. His muscular thighs were the perfect frame for his dark balls and penis, which were a shade or too darker than the skin on his body. Now his dick was not a monster but it was no worm either. The thing that got to me was the weight that his package seemed to have, as it just hung there.

"I hope you don't mind me being naked but this is how we did it back in the day" He was very genuine in his statement and there was honestly no hidden motive in his tone. Just a guy who was about to teach another guy wrestling in the nude. The tone of his voice and the comfort in his words relaxed me and completely set me at ease. I was safe with him. My dad was just showing me something new.

"Should I take off my shorts?"
"if you want too. Are you wearing a jock strap?
"Yeah"
"Well you can keep those on till you get used to it"
"Okay"

I took of my shorts, my shoes and my socks and then I was ready. Arri came over to me and started to massage the grease into my back. I had done a piss poor job at that so he decided to rework me. After my back he knelt to the floor and started greasing my legs. Making sure to get every sinew of my muscles.

"Turn around" I obeyed his command and turned around.
He started to grease my ass covering my cheeks with quick light strokes then deep heavy strokes. He pulled my cheeks apart and greased the sides that rarely saw light. Now some of you may be asking did he stick a finger in? Well the answer is no. He just simply got every crevice and that was that.

"No do the same for me"

I grabbed hold of some of the grease and I massaged every inch of Arri. It was kind of funny when I started to oil his muscular arms and chest his nipples started to visually harden at the stimulation. We both started to laugh and he proceeded to tell me that his wife loved that about his body. She liked to suck on and bite them regularly. I bent down just like he did to grease his legs, but instead of a black jockstrap I was greeted to a brown fat dick. I started to oil his thighs, at first, avoiding his balls like the plague then, I guess sensing my concern Arri took his right hand and lifted his package out of the way so that I could finish the job. He turned around and i was greeted to an ass that rivaled Mikes in firmness. His ass was perfectly smooth, which to me was a great contrast to the well kept bush in front.

Like he did to me I pulled apart his cheeks so that I could grease the inner sides. He had a glorious hole. It was beautiful, well, as beautiful as an asshole can be. completely hairless but still just welcoming.

"You ready to start?" I was snapped back to reality by his question. I got up and told him that i was and so we began our lesson.

After again teaching me the basics through calm discussion and gestures for what seemed like an hour Arri decided it was time to get a little more physical. He charged towards me, dick flopping through the air and grabbed me in a bear hug lifting me off my feet. My nuts were firmly pressed against his chest causing slight discomfort to the boys. He smacked me to the ground and though I am sure in a real fight this may have hurt a bit more, Arri was skilled enough to make it just look real and not feel real for my first experience. I rolled over onto my stomach to try to push myself up but Arri jumped on me, mounting me, locking my shoulders in his elbows. I could feel his heavy balls on my bare ass as he stretched my back to the ceiling. The weight of my body in addition to Arri's was beginning to become too much for my balls and I had to adjust.

"Time out Time out"
"You done already princess" Arri joked as he let me up
"No I just need to get rid of this" I took one inner deep breath then took of my jockstrap off. If he was going to be free so was I.

"Ok Jake!. doing it like the men"

No doing it like my dad.

"Round 2"
"Yeah Round 2"

To be continued if you want more...
ZODIAC00000

arkfarmbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You should submit your work to some of the companies that publish gay erotica. You can earn some extra money.
But, until then, please finish this masterpiece - NOW!

Your post is supposedly fictitious. I suspect that there is some truth behind it.