My Roommate's Fleshlight

JChristianErotica

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I truly wasn't sure how I'd react to being shipped across the country and packed into a bustling college with thousands of people who I'd never met before. At home, I was quite shy and had spent most of my teenage years keeping myself to myself, in school however, I held an authority that most of the students could only dream of. Now I was venturing into the big bad world all by myself, and to say I was nervous was the understatement of the century.

Everything was bigger here. The cars, the buildings and especially the college. My high school had been tiny in comparison, but this place was like a swarming metropolis. Everywhere I looked, people of all shapes, sizes, colours and creeds hurried along to somewhere. It was easy to tell who was new and who wasn't, but I was sure that I looked more out of place than all of them.

The first stop was a large hall where we'd be introduced to some important people, then it was onto the most terrifying aspect of the whole situation. The dorm rooms.

I'd been dreading it for months. How were people so comfortable with sharing the most private parts of their lives with random strangers? I couldn't even use a urinal in company, and now I was being expected to live in a tiny room with someone? It was absurd, and very nearly made me rethink the entire thing.

In the hall, my eyes scanned the crowd. Most of them looked how I felt. Nervous, uncomfortable, perhaps even a little scared, but as I continued to study them, I found Jax. I didn't know it was Jax at the time, of course, but I was going to find out, very, very soon.

He was sat between two older guys, but they all had that smug air of confidence about them. I mean, I could understand why, the three of them were absolutely beautiful in the most rugged of ways. Jax had a thick mane of golden hair which fell, windswept across his forehead. Even from across the room I could see his thick thighs, beefy arms and firm chest beneath his clothes.

I did my best to remain hidden in the crowd, but something about the young man drew my eye, until a few minutes passed and I grimaced as I watched him publicly shove his hand down his shorts and scratch at his junk. He didn't even try to hide it, his hand scrubbed up and down for a moment, until he pulled it out, and much to my horror, took a long, deep whiff.

I gawped at him. There must have been a couple of hundred people around him, yet he didn't seem to have a care in the world, and when I looked back, I almost gasped. He reached the same hand up to the young man on his right and rubbed it down his face. Assault, surely! Yet his friend only laughed, and punched him in the arm. How vile.

By the time the meeting had concluded, I was one of the first out the door. The building with the dorm rooms was just across campus, and I was eager to get there first so that when my new roommate arrived, I would be all ready to set the ground rules for a productive, pleasant stay.

It was on the third floor, so I was already breathless by the time I jammed the key into the door and found myself in a room that measured no more than twelve by twenty. Two twin beds were crammed next to each other, with a tiny walkway between them, and as soon as I saw that, my stomach clenched.

How on earth was anybody meant to sleep like that? It was practically a double bed! I tried to push them further apart, but it was useless. Aside from that, there were only two desks, two chairs, a tiny bathroom and some storage facilities, and now I really began to wonder if I'd made a huge mistake in coming here.

As I began to work out the rules which would hopefully make this more bearable, I felt myself sweat profusely. With any luck, my roommate would be someone like me. Someone respectful and kind, someone who understood the need for privacy and someone who was intelligent enough for casual conversation when the need should arise.

I paced by the window, hands clasped behind my back and my shirt and tie fixed to provide the best first impression. Having been the head prefect in high school, I was no stranger to rules and regulations, and my new roommate was simply going to have to accept that.

I heard the key in the door and my heart began to race in my chest.

"Calm down, Elliot" I told myself, inhaling deeply through my nose, and exhaling as calmly as possible through my mouth.

The door almost burst from its hinges as it crashed against the wall and immediately left a mark on the plaster. I gasped audibly, and gasped again when the young man who'd been scratching his genitals in the hall strolled in.

"Sup" he sniffled, and launched his bag onto the bed nearest the window.

For a moment I couldn't speak. What sins had I committed? What crimes had I been accused of in a previous life to warrant this? I simply watched as he pushed down on the bed with his hands, stood up and belched.

"I don't know about you" he said, stretching his muscular body, "but I'm fucking exhausted".

He fell back onto the bed and almost immediately began to snore, and I realised in that moment, that this was going to be disastrous unless I nipped it in the bud, right this instant.

"Excuse me" I said, loud and firm, and he pulled the pillow over his head.

My mouth fell open. How incredibly rude!

"Excuse me!" I said again, louder this time, until he groaned and looked around at me.

Yes, he was very handsome. In fact, he was probably the most handsome young man I had ever laid eyes on, but that excused absolutely nothing.

"I... I think we should set some ground rules" I told him, my voice rather shaky for a prefect, "firstly, my name is Elliot Oliver Ribbons, and yours?"

He looked at me like he'd accidentally stepped on an insect.

"Jax" he said "Byrne".

"Well, Jax Byrne" I replied indignantly, "I –"

"Look, Elio Robbins, or whatever the fuck your name is" he interrupted, and my eyes widened, "there's only two things in this world that I like to wake up to, and that's a pussy on my cock or a mouth on my cock, and you ain't doing either of those things, so unless you get that mouth around my cock, I'm going back asleep".

I felt physically wounded as the athletic young man turned over in the bed and within a matter of seconds, began to snore loudly once more. I couldn't believe my eyes, nor my ears. How on earth could we continue like this? If he was so comfortable with such vulgarity so early on in our roommate relationship, how would the rest of the year go?

The idea made me queasy, but he was quite a large man, and I was quite not, so using my better judgement, I sat down on what was evidently my own bed, and lay back as his symphony of snoring continued to rattle the room.

I had never been spoken to like that before. Back in high school, I had commanded the respect of all the students, or at least I thought I had. Maybe there had been one or two incidents, but that was another matter. For now, I'd have to fight fire with fire. Jax would need to learn some basic manners, and who better to teach him but me?

As I considered my game plan, I felt my eyes close. He was right about one thing, it had been a long day so far, and I was quite tired. My brain continued to mull over the situation until it went blank completely, and I drifted off to sleep.

When I woke, I did so to the sound of music that made my intestines twist. It was loud, obnoxious, and quite frankly, distasteful. I opened my eyes, and found that the large light was on overhead, and Jax was fixing his hair in the mirror.

That wasn't what drew my attention. What drew my attention, was the fact that whilst Jax scruffed up his honey coloured hair, the rest of his body remained completely and utterly naked.

I stared at him. His back was to me, which allowed my eyes to gaze upon two large, plump, and admittedly, spectacular ass cheeks. They were like two planets, two orbs, two globes! I couldn't take my eyes off them, until my roommate spun around with a grin on his handsome face.

"I caught you looking" he said, nodding toward the mirror, but once again, it wasn't his face that I was looking at.

Nestled between his thick thighs, hanging below a splash of black, curly hair, and protecting his long, heavy looking sack, a cock of at least five or six inches soft stared back at me. He was uncut, and the loose foreskin hung over his glans.

"I... I... I was not!" I stated, but it was like his dick had put a spell on me, and all I could do was gawp at the attractive phallus.

"Really?" he smirked, "looked like you were, bro".

I didn't answer him. I couldn't answer him. I simply watched as Jax slowly stepped into his crisp white boxer briefs and slid them up his firm, strong legs. When he was covered up, his package bulged in them, and I felt myself become rather excited.

I remained glued to the bed as my roommate finished dressing.

"So listen, Robin Hood" he said, though his tone didn't sound satirical in the slightest, "I like fucking".

I felt like I was in a perpetual state of shock with this young man. On what planet was I like fucking, a reasonable conversation starter?!

"And I fuck a lot, so if I was you, I'd just get used to that, alright? Sweet, see you later".

With those words, Jax, who looked remarkably well, strolled casually from the dorm and ripped the door closed behind him.

"There's no need to be so aggressive with it!" I called, but my voice was only loud enough for me to hear it.

In the hours that followed the wild encounter with the wild young man, all I could do was sit there and try to work out how I was going to get a transfer to another room. It was unfortunate, because it felt like everything had gotten off to a bad start, but there was absolutely no way that I could remain in a room with Jax.

Whatever my plan was to be, it would have to wait until tomorrow at least. It was nearly midnight, and after a quick conversation with my mother and father back home, I donned my pyjamas and crawled into bed.

"Oh it's so big!"

I thought it was a dream at first. A very strange, very sexually explicit dream, until the noises became louder, and the audio description became even more graphic.

"I'm your little slut, baby" the woman's voice purred, "stick it in my asshole, and shoot your cream inside me!"

Excuse me!? I sat up in the bed, my eyes darting around the darkness of the room until I found the moving mound in the bed next to me.

"Christ on a bike!" I barked, and then came a squeal, a gasp, a jerk, and suddenly the mound fell from the bed, and two people stood up.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!" The woman yelped, covering her modesty with the bedsheet as Jax stood naked and erect next to her.

"My fucking roommate" he groaned, "go back asleep Rabbit, I told you I'd have company".

"Company?!" The woman barked, and I was quite glad that she was doing all the talking. "So you knew I'd come back with you!?"

In the dim light, I saw Jax shrug his naked shoulders.

"I didn't know it would be you" he explained, and she smacked him on the chest and grabbed her discarded clothes before rushing from the room.

Jax followed for a moment, but seemed to lose interest about halfway toward the door. I heard him yawn, then I heard him urinate and then the tap turned on, and I was glad that he knew how to wash his hands, at least.

The large light burst on a minute later, and I winced at it as my naked roommate returned. I expected him to be furious, but it was almost like he'd forgotten what had just happened. He reached down, shoved all the sheets and pillows back onto his bed, and turned around to face me.

"Well hurry up about it" he said, stretching his large arms over his head, "I'm a bit drunk, and a lot tired".

I stared at him, my eyes once again being drawn to his penis which had droplets of water dripping from the tip.

"I washed it" he nodded, rubbing his eyes, "I know you people don't like the taste of pussy".

In that moment, everything seemed to freeze around me. What had he just said? And what did he mean by you people?! I gawped at him, then at his penis.

"I'm sorry?" I half gasped.

"Yeah, you should be" he scoffed, "I was about to stick it in her ass".

"No, no... I mean, what?!"

Jax stared at me and cocked a brow as though he'd never met me before. Was he sleepwalking? Sleepfucking?

"Are you wearing pyjamas?" He sniggered, and I felt highly insulted.

"Yes" I replied, "though it is weather dependant, it's quite chilly in here".

"Whatever" he sighed, "just drain my balls so we can both go back asleep".

I shook my head. Not to decline the very strange invitation, but to rid myself of the fog in my brain which was surely the cause of this whole situation.

"I'm not sure that I follow you" I replied, though I could already feel my bottoms begin to tent.

Jax sighed dramatically.

"Listen, man" he said, grabbing his flaccid pole by the base and shaking it at me, "maybe you don't know Bro Code, but you fucked up my date, so now you have to take over, suck my dick and we'll forget this ever happened".

My entire body buzzed with the strangest feeling. The prospect was glorious, but completely absurd. I didn't know this man, and he certainly didn't know me, yet he remained by my bedside, and if I wasn't mistaken, his penis had already stiffened slightly.

"That is outrageous" I gasped, but Jax's eyes were now closed and he shook his cock at me again.

"It won't take long" he mumbled, "I was almost there when you interrupted me".

"Excuse you!" I spat, "it was actually you who interrupt..."

His hand closed around my hair and dragged me forward. It wasn't painful, but it certainly caught me off guard, and as his genitals pressed against my face, I recoiled in horror.

"That, mister!" I yelped, "is assault!"

"Are you gonna' suck my dick or not?" He asked, and for the first time, I actually considered the question.

Why on earth was I refusing this? For as long as I could remember, all I had ever wanted to do was get intimate with another man. Of course, I had never told a living soul about that side of me, but now Jax was here, and it seemed to be the most natural thing in the world to him.

I tried to compose myself, adjusting my erection in my bottoms, before taking a deep breath.

"You're drunk" I told him, "therefor you cannot consent".

Jax sniggered and stared at me.

"Oh, you're serious?" He said, and I nodded.

"Listen, Rupert, you're like one hundred pound of bone, I'm not worried about you taking advantage of me or anything, now can you please suck my dick so I can go to bed".

"My name is Elliot" I said sternly as I perched myself at the edge of the bed and suddenly I was between the young man's muscular legs.

"Elephant, right" he grunted, and plucked his thick cock between his thumb and finger, and pressed it against my lips.

That alone was enough to make my bottoms wet with pre-cum. Each breath sucked his musk into my lungs, and my mind raced with excitement as I took his warm rod into my mouth.

Evidently, Jax wasn't a very patient man. Both of his hands grasped my head as his foreskin rolled back to reveal his smooth, salty helmet. The taste on my tongue was extravagant, but when he dragged my head all the way down, I gagged violently.

He didn't seem remotely bothered by my inability to breathe. He used my head like a basketball, bouncing it up and down his hardening cock until my throat remained permanently open for him.

With each long stroke, he spilled strings of sharp fluid into my mouth, and I began gulping it down hungrily.

He was like a tap, pouring into me and filling my stomach with his virile juices. My face was a mess of liquids, spit, pre-cum and tears from choking. This should have been a barbaric, uncomfortable ordeal, yet I couldn't recall a time when I'd felt better.

My nose buried into his pubic hair, my chin pressed hard against his balls, and after a few minutes of vigorous face fucking, Jax grunted and began to spray my aching throat in coats of sperm.

It felt like I was drowning. Each time I managed to gulp a mouthful of the viscous liquid down my throat, more of it flooded my mouth. I felt it pour down my chin, burst from my nose, and finally, it was over.

Jax squeezed his long pole until the remnants of his load spilled out and onto my pyjama bottoms. He yawned again, scratched his balls and got back into bed. Meanwhile, I sat breathless and drenched in his cum.

"Um... Excuse me?" I gasped, but he waved his hand at me as he dragged the sheets back over his naked body and began to snore once again.

As I sat there, my brain scrambled to make sense of what had just happened. Jax had used me like a toy, like a Fleshlight, all because I interrupted his raunchy fling.

I lay back on the bed, leaving his load to dry on my face as I stared at the ceiling. Perhaps my new roommate wasn't as awful as I had once thought.

Red-curtain7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I truly wasn't sure how I'd react to being shipped across the country and packed into a bustling college with thousands of people who I'd never met before. At home, I was quite shy and had spent most of my teenage years keeping myself to myself, in school however, I held an authority that most of the students could only dream of. Now I was venturing into the big bad world all by myself, and to say I was nervous was the understatement of the century.

Everything was bigger here. The cars, the buildings and especially the college. My high school had been tiny in comparison, but this place was like a swarming metropolis. Everywhere I looked, people of all shapes, sizes, colours and creeds hurried along to somewhere. It was easy to tell who was new and who wasn't, but I was sure that I looked more out of place than all of them.

The first stop was a large hall where we'd be introduced to some important people, then it was onto the most terrifying aspect of the whole situation. The dorm rooms.

I'd been dreading it for months. How were people so comfortable with sharing the most private parts of their lives with random strangers? I couldn't even use a urinal in company, and now I was being expected to live in a tiny room with someone? It was absurd, and very nearly made me rethink the entire thing.

In the hall, my eyes scanned the crowd. Most of them looked how I felt. Nervous, uncomfortable, perhaps even a little scared, but as I continued to study them, I found Jax. I didn't know it was Jax at the time, of course, but I was going to find out, very, very soon.

He was sat between two older guys, but they all had that smug air of confidence about them. I mean, I could understand why, the three of them were absolutely beautiful in the most rugged of ways. Jax had a thick mane of golden hair which fell, windswept across his forehead. Even from across the room I could see his thick thighs, beefy arms and firm chest beneath his clothes.

I did my best to remain hidden in the crowd, but something about the young man drew my eye, until a few minutes passed and I grimaced as I watched him publicly shove his hand down his shorts and scratch at his junk. He didn't even try to hide it, his hand scrubbed up and down for a moment, until he pulled it out, and much to my horror, took a long, deep whiff.

I gawped at him. There must have been a couple of hundred people around him, yet he didn't seem to have a care in the world, and when I looked back, I almost gasped. He reached the same hand up to the young man on his right and rubbed it down his face. Assault, surely! Yet his friend only laughed, and punched him in the arm. How vile.

By the time the meeting had concluded, I was one of the first out the door. The building with the dorm rooms was just across campus, and I was eager to get there first so that when my new roommate arrived, I would be all ready to set the ground rules for a productive, pleasant stay.

It was on the third floor, so I was already breathless by the time I jammed the key into the door and found myself in a room that measured no more than twelve by twenty. Two twin beds were crammed next to each other, with a tiny walkway between them, and as soon as I saw that, my stomach clenched.

How on earth was anybody meant to sleep like that? It was practically a double bed! I tried to push them further apart, but it was useless. Aside from that, there were only two desks, two chairs, a tiny bathroom and some storage facilities, and now I really began to wonder if I'd made a huge mistake in coming here.

As I began to work out the rules which would hopefully make this more bearable, I felt myself sweat profusely. With any luck, my roommate would be someone like me. Someone respectful and kind, someone who understood the need for privacy and someone who was intelligent enough for casual conversation when the need should arise.

I paced by the window, hands clasped behind my back and my shirt and tie fixed to provide the best first impression. Having been the head prefect in high school, I was no stranger to rules and regulations, and my new roommate was simply going to have to accept that.

"Calm down, Elliot" I told myself, inhaling deeply through my nose, and exhaling as calmly as possible through my mouth.

The door almost burst from its hinges as it crashed against the wall and immediately left a mark on the plaster. I gasped audibly, and gasped again when the young man who'd been scratching his genitals in the hall strolled in.

For a moment I couldn't speak. What sins had I committed? What crimes had I been accused of in a previous life to warrant this? I simply watched as he pushed down on the bed with his hands, stood up and belched.

"I don't know about you" he said, stretching his muscular body, "but I'm fucking exhausted".

He fell back onto the bed and almost immediately began to snore, and I realised in that moment, that this was going to be disastrous unless I nipped it in the bud, right this instant.

"Excuse me!" I said again, louder this time, until he groaned and looked around at me.

Yes, he was very handsome. In fact, he was probably the most handsome young man I had ever laid eyes on, but that excused absolutely nothing.

"I... I think we should set some ground rules" I told him, my voice rather shaky for a prefect, "firstly, my name is Elliot Oliver Ribbons, and yours?"

"Jax" he said "Byrne".

"Look, Elio Robbins, or whatever the fuck your name is" he interrupted, and my eyes widened, "there's only two things in this world that I like to wake up to, and that's a pussy on my cock or a mouth on my cock, and you ain't doing either of those things, so unless you get that mouth around my cock, I'm going back asleep".

I felt physically wounded as the athletic young man turned over in the bed and within a matter of seconds, began to snore loudly once more. I couldn't believe my eyes, nor my ears. How on earth could we continue like this? If he was so comfortable with such vulgarity so early on in our roommate relationship, how would the rest of the year go?

The idea made me queasy, but he was quite a large man, and I was quite not, so using my better judgement, I sat down on what was evidently my own bed, and lay back as his symphony of snoring continued to rattle the room.

I had never been spoken to like that before. Back in high school, I had commanded the respect of all the students, or at least I thought I had. Maybe there had been one or two incidents, but that was another matter. For now, I'd have to fight fire with fire. Jax would need to learn some basic manners, and who better to teach him but me?

As I considered my game plan, I felt my eyes close. He was right about one thing, it had been a long day so far, and I was quite tired. My brain continued to mull over the situation until it went blank completely, and I drifted off to sleep.

When I woke, I did so to the sound of music that made my intestines twist. It was loud, obnoxious, and quite frankly, distasteful. I opened my eyes, and found that the large light was on overhead, and Jax was fixing his hair in the mirror.

That wasn't what drew my attention. What drew my attention, was the fact that whilst Jax scruffed up his honey coloured hair, the rest of his body remained completely and utterly naked.

I stared at him. His back was to me, which allowed my eyes to gaze upon two large, plump, and admittedly, spectacular ass cheeks. They were like two planets, two orbs, two globes! I couldn't take my eyes off them, until my roommate spun around with a grin on his handsome face.

"I caught you looking" he said, nodding toward the mirror, but once again, it wasn't his face that I was looking at.

Nestled between his thick thighs, hanging below a splash of black, curly hair, and protecting his long, heavy looking sack, a cock of at least five or six inches soft stared back at me. He was uncut, and the loose foreskin hung over his glans.

"I... I... I was not!" I stated, but it was like his dick had put a spell on me, and all I could do was gawp at the attractive phallus.

I didn't answer him. I couldn't answer him. I simply watched as Jax slowly stepped into his crisp white boxer briefs and slid them up his firm, strong legs. When he was covered up, his package bulged in them, and I felt myself become rather excited.

"So listen, Robin Hood" he said, though his tone didn't sound satirical in the slightest, "I like fucking".

I felt like I was in a perpetual state of shock with this young man. On what planet was I like fucking, a reasonable conversation starter?!

"And I fuck a lot, so if I was you, I'd just get used to that, alright? Sweet, see you later".

With those words, Jax, who looked remarkably well, strolled casually from the dorm and ripped the door closed behind him.

"There's no need to be so aggressive with it!" I called, but my voice was only loud enough for me to hear it.

In the hours that followed the wild encounter with the wild young man, all I could do was sit there and try to work out how I was going to get a transfer to another room. It was unfortunate, because it felt like everything had gotten off to a bad start, but there was absolutely no way that I could remain in a room with Jax.

Whatever my plan was to be, it would have to wait until tomorrow at least. It was nearly midnight, and after a quick conversation with my mother and father back home, I donned my pyjamas and crawled into bed.

"Oh it's so big!"

I thought it was a dream at first. A very strange, very sexually explicit dream, until the noises became louder, and the audio description became even more graphic.

"I'm your little slut, baby" the woman's voice purred, "stick it in my asshole, and shoot your cream inside me!"

Excuse me!? I sat up in the bed, my eyes darting around the darkness of the room until I found the moving mound in the bed next to me.

"Christ on a bike!" I barked, and then came a squeal, a gasp, a jerk, and suddenly the mound fell from the bed, and two people stood up.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!" The woman yelped, covering her modesty with the bedsheet as Jax stood naked and erect next to her.

"My fucking roommate" he groaned, "go back asleep Rabbit, I told you I'd have company".

"Company?!" The woman barked, and I was quite glad that she was doing all the talking. "So you knew I'd come back with you!?"

"I didn't know it would be you" he explained, and she smacked him on the chest and grabbed her discarded clothes before rushing from the room.

Jax followed for a moment, but seemed to lose interest about halfway toward the door. I heard him yawn, then I heard him urinate and then the tap turned on, and I was glad that he knew how to wash his hands, at least.

The large light burst on a minute later, and I winced at it as my naked roommate returned. I expected him to be furious, but it was almost like he'd forgotten what had just happened. He reached down, shoved all the sheets and pillows back onto his bed, and turned around to face me.

"Well hurry up about it" he said, stretching his large arms over his head, "I'm a bit drunk, and a lot tired".

I stared at him, my eyes once again being drawn to his penis which had droplets of water dripping from the tip.

"I washed it" he nodded, rubbing his eyes, "I know you people don't like the taste of pussy".

In that moment, everything seemed to freeze around me. What had he just said? And what did he mean by you people?! I gawped at him, then at his penis.

Jax stared at me and cocked a brow as though he'd never met me before. Was he sleepwalking? Sleepfucking?

I shook my head. Not to decline the very strange invitation, but to rid myself of the fog in my brain which was surely the cause of this whole situation.

"I'm not sure that I follow you" I replied, though I could already feel my bottoms begin to tent.

Jax sighed dramatically.

"Listen, man" he said, grabbing his flaccid pole by the base and shaking it at me, "maybe you don't know Bro Code, but you fucked up my date, so now you have to take over, suck my dick and we'll forget this ever happened".

My entire body buzzed with the strangest feeling. The prospect was glorious, but completely absurd. I didn't know this man, and he certainly didn't know me, yet he remained by my bedside, and if I wasn't mistaken, his penis had already stiffened slightly.

"That is outrageous" I gasped, but Jax's eyes were now closed and he shook his cock at me again.

His hand closed around my hair and dragged me forward. It wasn't painful, but it certainly caught me off guard, and as his genitals pressed against my face, I recoiled in horror.

"Are you gonna' suck my dick or not?" He asked, and for the first time, I actually considered the question.

Why on earth was I refusing this? For as long as I could remember, all I had ever wanted to do was get intimate with another man. Of course, I had never told a living soul about that side of me, but now Jax was here, and it seemed to be the most natural thing in the world to him.

I tried to compose myself, adjusting my erection in my bottoms, before taking a deep breath.

"Listen, Rupert, you're like one hundred pound of bone, I'm not worried about you taking advantage of me or anything, now can you please suck my dick so I can go to bed".

"My name is Elliot" I said sternly as I perched myself at the edge of the bed and suddenly I was between the young man's muscular legs.

"Elephant, right" he grunted, and plucked his thick cock between his thumb and finger, and pressed it against my lips.

That alone was enough to make my bottoms wet with pre-cum. Each breath sucked his musk into my lungs, and my mind raced with excitement as I took his warm rod into my mouth.

Evidently, Jax wasn't a very patient man. Both of his hands grasped my head as his foreskin rolled back to reveal his smooth, salty helmet. The taste on my tongue was extravagant, but when he dragged my head all the way down, I gagged violently.

He didn't seem remotely bothered by my inability to breathe. He used my head like a basketball, bouncing it up and down his hardening cock until my throat remained permanently open for him.

With each long stroke, he spilled strings of sharp fluid into my mouth, and I began gulping it down hungrily.

He was like a tap, pouring into me and filling my stomach with his virile juices. My face was a mess of liquids, spit, pre-cum and tears from choking. This should have been a barbaric, uncomfortable ordeal, yet I couldn't recall a time when I'd felt better.

My nose buried into his pubic hair, my chin pressed hard against his balls, and after a few minutes of vigorous face fucking, Jax grunted and began to spray my aching throat in coats of sperm.

It felt like I was drowning. Each time I managed to gulp a mouthful of the viscous liquid down my throat, more of it flooded my mouth. I felt it pour down my chin, burst from my nose, and finally, it was over.

Jax squeezed his long pole until the remnants of his load spilled out and onto my pyjama bottoms. He yawned again, scratched his balls and got back into bed. Meanwhile, I sat breathless and drenched in his cum.

"Um... Excuse me?" I gasped, but he waved his hand at me as he dragged the sheets back over his naked body and began to snore once again.

As I sat there, my brain scrambled to make sense of what had just happened. Jax had used me like a toy, like a Fleshlight, all because I interrupted his raunchy fling.

I lay back on the bed, leaving his load to dry on my face as I stared at the ceiling. Perhaps my new roommate wasn't as awful as I had once thought.
Going to need an update

Krobbie1954

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

"Jax" he said "Byrne".

"Oh it's so big!"

Jax sighed dramatically.

@JCristianErotica we’re all hooked. It looks like 107 … so well done and I hope you follow up with another chapter. Funny and filthy