My Roommates (The Secret Ring) ZODIAC00000

zodiac00000

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The Secret Ring

When I cam back from my European spring break all I wanted to do was hit the sac and get some rest. It’s funny how after a vacation you always feel like you need another. Anyway I walked into my apartment turned left to head to my room and was greeted by the glorious sight of a naked Mike. He was facing me but looking backward at his reflection in our full length mirror. He was admiring his newly inked Tattoo that I would later find out that he got it just moments before I got in.

He looked amazing standing there. His dick was just hanging freely between his sculpted thighs and his balls would swing from side to side every time he tried to get a better view of his back. He looked so hot with one leg still in his jeans and his hands holding it up to his thigh. I licked my lips and remembered the scene of Mike in our locker room where our massage therapist pumped his dick while plugging Mike’s most famous ass. Seeing him there, looking backwards checking out his tattoos gave me so much time to check him out but I soon decided that I had to make my presence known before he did.

“Um should I come back at another time?” I laughed
“Oh! Hey Buddy!” He said in his cute Dutch accent. He made no attempt to cover himself. Why should he I had now seem him naked many times but it was still weird for me how comfortable he was with being nude.

“I just got a new Tattoo check it out man.” He turned around and I was greeted to the most gorgeous sight I had ever seen. He had gotten a series of intricately designed black Discs along his spinal column just like that Model Parker Hurley. They were beautiful. They started just under his hair-line and then just kept going till they got to the crack of his beautiful ass. Thirteen in all. I lingered for a bit at the thirteenth one that just lay on the precipice of his ass. God he had a beautiful, muscular, bubble butt.

“Wow those are incredible man. What’s the significance of the thirteen discs?” Mike instantly started to laugh after I asked my question. A slight, sly slash innocently, playful yet bashful look came across his face.

“Well it’s actually 14”
“What? I only counted 13” Mike turned around again, spread his legs pulled his cheeks apart then bent over. There between his firm begs was the 14th disk but this one wasn’t really a disc but more a ring. It was a ring, right around his asshole. My dick started to pulse at the sight of his hole and to make matters worse Mike started to tense and relax his sphincter while gyrating his hips in an effort to gross me out, little did he know he was actually turning me on even more.

“Stop that man that’s disgusting,” I faked. Mike started to laugh.
“I was only going to get 12 but then my tattoo artist said it looked unbalanced and that I should get the lower two. At first I said just one but hey I like the fact that I have a secret between my checks.” He started to laugh and I joined him but the fact that I now knew about his “secret ring” was troublesome. I was going to think about it all the time and my lust for Mike might start to become uncontrollable. As I started to pack my stuff away all I kept thinking was “Oh God how am I going to live with this secret.”

“Hey Jake, can you do me a huge favor?”
“What?”
“I have to keep rubbing this oil on my tattoos but because they’re on my back I can’t reach them. Can you do it for me?”

I froze instantly at the request. I swallowed hard, real hard. I looked back at him, still naked and still checking himself out in the mirror but reaching a bottle of a gel like substance out to me as if I had already consented to do it. I looked at the bottle, I looked at his dick, I looked at his body and said.

To be continued...
Part 2 next.
ZODIAC00000

For more Zodiac00000 and the My roommates series

Last edited:

zodiac00000

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
“I have to keep rubbing this oil on my tattoos but because they’re on my back I can’t reach them. Can you do it for me?”

I froze instantly at the request. I swallowed hard, real hard. I looked back at him, still naked and still checking himself out in the mirror but reaching a bottle of a gel like substance out to me as if I had already consented to do it. I looked at the bottle, I looked at his dick, I looked at his body and said.

“Hell No! Are you out of your fucking mind”

I couldn’t just be like yeah I’ll lube up your body. That might sound to eager. I wanted him to ask again. Just to make sure.

“Come on man. Please?”
“No way” I was hoping that my protest wouldn’t force him to stop. I just needed him to ask me one more time. “Please god let him ask me one more time”

“I really need you to do this man” He said it in such a solemn tone
“Fine you win. Take off your pants and lay on the bed”
“So forceful” He joked
Mike took off his jeans and plopped himself down on his bed. He was laying there just like that afternoon he got on the massage table. With his head facing the wall and his legs slightly apart I started to massage the gel into his back. Feeling his broad shoulders under my hands continued my dick’s rise northward. Thank god his head was turned away because he might have seen my now tenting pants pointing in his direction. I slowly rubbed down his entire back feeling every muscle till I got to the small of his back, just right on top of his crack.

“Only one more spot to go.” I nervously joked. I guess maybe my massage had been extremely relaxing because all I heard out of Mike was a lowly “Go for it man.” With that I stuck my index finger between his ass cheeks and started to lightly rub his hole. It was so warm and smooth between his cheeks, no hair just two firm mounds of muscle. At first I was just randomly lubing in a slight up down motion but then I started rhythmically making circles around his anus. I used my other hand to part his cheeks some more and to get a better look at his tattoo. It was beautiful. Seeing his puckered hole glorified by that ring just made me want to fuck it. I was having great pleasure oiling his anal Tattoo and by the sounds of the slight whimpers I heard escaping Mike’s lips, so was he. The thing is I knew if I spent too long that Mike, even though he may have been having some fun from this, would become suspicious. I decided that it was time for it to come to an end but just before I go I decided to have some fun.

To be continued…
Check back for part 3
ZODIAC00000

zodiac00000

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was having great pleasure oiling his anal Tattoo and by the sounds of the slight whimpers I heard escaping Mike’s lips, so was he. The thing is I knew if I spent too long that Mike, even though he may have been having some fun from this, would become suspicious. I decided that it was time for it to come to an end but just before I go I decided to have some fun.

“Ughh!!!” Mike let out a loud moan as I stuck my finger all the way into his ass. His cry to me was a mixture of pain, pleasure shock, distress and more pleasure rolled into one.

“All Done.” I started to laugh. Mike at least had a great sense of humor because he started to laugh too

“Fuck you man” He quipped as he forcefully yet playfully pushed me off of his bed.

That evening Mike and I decided to hit up the Bars. It was always a lot of fun chilling with Mike. He liked to drink but he really couldn’t hold his liquor. He spent the entire time showing everyone his new tattoos. Well all of them except his secret ring. It turned me on every time he lifted his shirt to show off his tattoos. Knowing that there was something more just beneath his belt made me feel special, like if his secret ring was mine as well. It was a feeling that I think Mike even shared as every time he would lift his shirt up, he would look at me with a knowing smirk as if to say “My buddy knows what down there.” A smirk I would send right back to him.

By the time we got home Mike was a little drunk. Not falling all over the place but definitely a little gone. As I was now getting into the room from the bathroom Mike was trying again to put the oil on his back. This time he was trying to reach under his long sleeve shirt to get to it. The alcohol had obviously gotten to him.

“Ok man let me do it.” Mike laughed then tossed me the bottle of oil and adopted the position. I started to slowly rub from the top of his neck to the small of his back just like I had done the last time. Through out the entire massage Mike had been moaning, at first inaudibly then a little louder. I decided to ask him about Svetlana, his Russian girlfriend who he had been dating for a while now. Turns out they had broken up a month ago and he didn’t want to bring it up so he kept it to himself. His tattoo was a rebirth for him a new Mike without her. “Yeah right how long will that last” I thought to myself.

“Hold up man it’s getting cold” Mike stopped me from massaging him, got up from the bed to close the window as well as to get his blue team hoody from his closet. I took the time to sit on his bed to wait for him to return. When he got up I couldn’t believe it but he had started to pop a semi as he walked through the room. He was obviously responding to my massage and I liked that. His cock was growing almost to his complete 8 inches when he got to the window. It’s funny but he was too tipsy to even notice his hardening dick as he walked around the room. When he got back to the bed instead of lying on his stomach like he had done the first time, he just sat on his bed and kicked his left leg over me so that I was sitting in between his legs.

“Mike I still have your… um… secret ring to do”
“Yeah yeah, just do it like this” My heart raced. He was sitting at the head of his bed spread eagle with a hard dick while exposing his ass. I could tell the alcohol was really getting to him because he just nonchalantly leaned his head back against his wall as if there was nothing strange about this situation. I slowly grasped the bottle and nervously said.

“Ok Mike…we can do it this way.”

To be continued…
Check back for part 4

ZODIAC00000

zodiac00000

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
“Mike I still have your secret ring to do”
“Yeah, yeah, just do it like this” My heart raced. He was sitting at the head of his bed spread eagle with a hard dick while exposing his ass. I could tell the alcohol was really getting to him because he just nonchalantly leaned his head back against his wall as if there was nothing strange about this situation. I slowly grasped the bottle and nervously said.

“Ok Mike…we can do it this way.”

The sight of his hardening dick and his tattooed hole started to make me hard again. I squeezed a good amount of oil on my finger and started to rub the ring like I had done this afternoon.

Softly he spoke.

“You know,” Mike started, “Svetlana used to rub my asshole like that,” his eyes were now closed.
“She did?” I quietly responded
“Yeah just like that.” He started to lick his lips. “She really loved my ass. She would massage it and kiss it and rub my hole,” He spoke in a whisper and let out another slight moan “Yeah just like that.”

His cock was now fully hard and as if he was the only person in the room Mike started to slowly jack off his dick. I sat numb between his legs, not wanting this scene to end. I kept the circular motion of my finger on his tattoo constant but my body sat still.

“Yeah Svetlana” he started again still in a blissful whisper with his eyes closed as if reliving passionate memories gone by “She would… she would…” Mike took his free hand and gently grabbed my working hand, stopping my finger from circling his tattoo.
I froze. Had he realized that I was getting some perverted pleasure from playing around his hole? Was my bliss about to come to an end?

Still in a whisper,
“She would…” Mike opened his eyes slightly, yet he still looked deeply into mine. He held my gaze as well as my hand, exactly where he had stopped it, with my finger still between his cheeks. For what seemed like an eternity, I continued to sit still, not breathing, not flinching, holding his stare, trying to predict what he was thinking, trying to anticipate what would happen next, then to my surprise…

To be continued…
Check back for the Finale

ZODIAC00000

zodiac00000

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I continued to sit still, not breathing, not flinching, holding his stare, trying to predict what he was thinking, trying to anticipate what would happen next, then to my surprise…
he thrust my finger deep into his hole with one strong stroke, piercing his secret ring. He shot his head back, tightly clenching his eyes, curling his toes and releasing a small cry. “She would fingerfuck my ass, just like that”

I was enjoying every minute of this. I had yet to touch myself but I didn’t care. This was all about my roommate Mike. I continued to stroke his asshole. Finding and hitting every spot his hole had to offer. He rocked his hips with closed eyes clenching his teeth at the pleasurable pain from my finger. He continued to jerk, more feverishly now, and after a while I couldn’t hold out much longer. The passion was becoming too much. While I continued to finger him I moved closer to him and then I did just as I had done with Arri. I kissed him.

His eyes shot open at first. The shock registering in his gaze but the passion was too overwhelming and I held him tight with my kiss. He was no match for the moment and soon he succumbed to hormones. We kissed and kissed and I fingered and fingered and he jerked and jerked.

I got up from the bed and took off my pants and underwear. My dick stood firm like a man on a mission. He wanted some attention and he sure as hell was going to get it. Mike looked at my dick then looked back up at me. His eyes revealed a rookie innocence. I was going to have to show him the ropes. I got back on the bed between his legs and pulled his leg towards me, forcing him to now lay on his back. I took the oil I had been rubbing his tattoos with and thoroughly lubed my dick. I looked at his hole and then back up at him and said

“Now I’m going to do something that Svetlana could never do.” With that I stuck my dick deep into Mike’s ass. He trembled uncontrollably screaming and wincing in pain. I held my place in his ass waiting for him to adjust to not only to my size but the presence of a dick in his ass. I remembered how Arri had only just some days ago taken my anal virginity and now I was to do the same to my room and teammate.

“Oh Shit!!” he kept repeating in rapid succession. I knew how he felt. I began to slowly stroke him. Looking deeply at his facial expressions. Trying to remember every wrinkle, ever stretch, every twist in a face that was being fucked. I quickened my pace and I could tell from the fact that Mike had lifted his knees up to my armpits and was now grabbing desperately at my ass that he was starting to enjoy it. Feeling Mike’s tight walls around my dick was better than tag teaming Paulo’s fuck buddy with him. His insides tried to squeeze me out but my dick was too forceful to be denied. I started to pound into Mike’s ass fucking the shit out of his hole. I wanted him to cum, fuck I was ready to cum.

Mike opened his eyes and looked into mine just as he had done the last time. Then he grabbed my face and started to kiss me. As he held my head in his strong hands I felt his walls tighten around my cock. His embrace also tightened and his kiss froze. He was cumming. The first rope of cum hit me on my chin. The impact stung but not as hard as his next 3 shots. Mike was a shooter and the added sensation of having a dick up his ass made his orgasm even more intense. He shot 2 more, weaker loads then collapsed, limp on the bed.

This was my cue to cum. I kept thrusting and thrusting and with each thrust Mike moaned even loader. I could give no sympathy for his cries, he had already cum and now it was my turn. He grabbed onto my sculpted arms and I could tell he was praying for me to end and then with one last dig I shot my cream, for the first time deep into a man’s ass. I had never cum so much in my life. My body felt the weight of fulfillment as I shot my last load. I fell on top of Mike exhausted from our fucking. It hadn’t lasted long but the emotional and physical intensity heightened its severity. Mike had already passed out. His orgasm, coupled with the alcohol was too much for him. I lay there on top of him, taking in all his features, my cock still embedded in his ass wondering what the hell just happened.

ZODIAC00000