My routine, advice for me and additional questions for you.

BLUDGEON

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hello to all forum users, I have been enlarging my cock for over 5 years with longer breaks, I started as a teenager. At the beginning, I was doing handmade exercises, mainly jelq, which made me grow a few centimeters. In 2020, I bought a pump that I have in the picture, I pump for about 20-25 minutes every two days, but there are longer breaks, after pulling cock out of the pump, I put on a "cock ring" I use a string so that I can adjust the clamping force. Last year I bought an extender but I have a problem with the glan slipping and I have to exercise after ejaculation because when I put on the extender my cock gets an erection.

And now I would like your advice because profits come to me with more difficulty than at the beginning, which is obvious.

Is it good to put on the extender after pumping and after ejaculating on a swollen cock? Do you think profits will come? I recently started practicing this.

Please share your experiences. :)
I will be grateful for any advice. I will add that sometimes I stretch it in all directions, 30 seconds in one direction.

BLUDGEON

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My first such intensive training with the expander, I stretched it for over an hour and thirty minutes !! How long do you streetch your cock in expander?
Snapchat-1761972205.jpg

Later I added a bendable led lamp for more stretching and I'm done !! My screws couldn't go any further, traction ran out, they were skipping. Incredible stretching sensations. :cool: Snapchat-1975763374.jpg

Klitschko27

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey man, great cock and great work! You're already huge, and getting bigger! How big was your cock when you started enlargement exercises and how old were you? What is your current size?

Do you ever compare your cock with other dudes?

BLUDGEON

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hey man, great cock and great work! You're already huge, and getting bigger! How big was your cock when you started enlargement exercises and how old were you? What is your current size?

Thanks, I started when my penis was about 18 cm. My current size is about 20.5 cm I have been standing in this size for a long time, I hope that the expander will help me reach 21 cm! I reach over 21 cm in the pump. Lovers are happy they can't look normally at my cock their reaction motivates me even more to exercise to become bigger and more powerful. :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

BLUDGEON

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
watch that purple head in the extender. exit before it gets like that and if it gets cold.

that's a big cock!
I took your advice to heart, recently when the cock was soft in the expander it started doing this! I immediately released the grip and massaged it then continued working in the expander. :)

BLUDGEON

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

Thanks, I started when my penis was about 18 cm. My current size is about 20.5 cm I have been standing in this size for a long time, I hope that the expander will help me reach 21 cm! I reach over 21 cm in the pump. Lovers are happy they can't look normally at my cock their reaction motivates me even more to exercise to become bigger and more powerful. :cool:
I can't write how old I was because I noticed that my post was edited sorry moderator I didn't know. All I can say is that I started at a young age. :p

Reactions: UK Ace
D

deleted20793731

I can't write how old I was because I noticed that my post was edited sorry moderator I didn't know. All I can say is that I started at a young age. :p
I have a 17 cm penis, how much work do I need to reach 20 cm? And what kind of work do you recommend?

Reactions: BLUDGEON

BLUDGEON

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
For starters, try jelq and manual stretching. If that doesn't work, buy an expander and pump to start growing. At the beginning I practiced jelq and stretch it worked . Make you an exercise plan? Is that what you meant?

Phallicflank

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
, Hey seen your posts showing results, I’ve been using bathmate for a while now notice very little gains. I see you got 2.5cm increase in length. Apart from jelling what did you do? How long did you spend jelqing and how often? What did you use to jelq, I’m finding it hard to find right product? Sorry for all questions just very interested. Thanks

BLUDGEON

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Jelq I practiced whenever I felt like it. Sometimes there were months where I exercised regularly every 2 days, but often I had breaks, no regularity! Now I don't exercise jelq I gave up this exercise for pump and expander. If you don't see rapid gains when using a pump, try adding an expander to your routine. :cool:
As for lubrication, I used a baby product, they work the best! ;)

lonyddddd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My first such intensive training with the expander, I stretched it for over an hour and thirty minutes !! How long do you streetch your cock in expander?
View attachment 90254191
Later I added a bendable led lamp for more stretching and I'm done !! My screws couldn't go any further, traction ran out, they were skipping. Incredible stretching sensations. :cool: View attachment 90254241
I meant to ask what is this product? this is called an extender?