My Secret Life

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Are there others here who are happily married? I am and do have guilt about being here. It really all began when I got a new Blackberry. I stumbled across this site and Whoa! Life altering experience in so many ways.

I was here a few months ago for about a week. I literally just lurked around looking at all the beautiful people, reading some forums. I decided to come back and make an effort to just enjoy the light side of this site. Nothing serious. I am not looking to meet up, hook up, cam or anything like that. Just to maybe make a few new friends, explore my imagination and share thoughts with like minded souls.

I want to thank all the lovely people here who are brave enough to share intimate photos and thoughts. Although I feel posting a picture would be very dishonorable to my hubby, I am willing to share my thoughts and imagination. I hope that counts for something. I do think it's unfair that I can look and see others and not have it in me to share that part of myself. Thanks for understanding.

All right. So that's My Secret Life. Will anyone else share some of thiers?

Last edited by a moderator:

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think you'll fit in just fine! Several women do not have photos up and still participate, there's no requirement. Although, I would love to see some pics. :naughty: ;)

If I had a secret life, I would admit something, but I tend to blab, so... :shrug:
Welcome, welcome!

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Are there others here who are happily married? I am and do have guilt about being here.

My husband is occasionally unhappy that I hang out here (I think he finds it vaguely threatening) but I couldn't feel less guilty.

I know it has nothing to do with him--and couldn't pose him less a problem--so I'm fine with it.

As long as you're comfortable with your own motives and reasons, you and he should be fine with it as well.

Opalite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My partner wasn't that enthausiastic at first, and checked up on everything I wrote to anyone.

By now, he'd still rather have me reading a book or knitting him a sweater when I'm bored, but doesn't see it as so much of a threat. And it really isn't; I'm not on here looking for anything but entertainment, if there was anything he should worry about, I would have told him right away.

Just be honest, you'd want him to do the same if you were in his shoes.

Opalite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That would disturb me because there are things I say here that I haven't told him...yet.

More out of inadvertent omission than comission.

There isn't anything I haven't told him already, so It didn't really worry me. I do understand that a website about hung men can seem like a thread to a guy that isn't that big himself. I'd rather have him read along to see that there isn't anything to worry about, so I just let him.

It would have been different if I would be hiding something though, so I get what you're saying.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
There isn't anything I haven't told him already, so It didn't really worry me. I do understand that a website about hung men can seem like a thread to a guy that isn't that big himself.

Oh, he's hung alright, so that's not it.

But even after 6 years together, I find things I've written here that I honestly haven't got around--or thought--to tell him yet and I wouldn't want him to think I'd deliberately held back.

njman2008

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I joined because I was cheated on and that made me feel even more insecure about my size. I stumbled to this site through another site.

Opalite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh, he's hung alright, so that's not it.

But even after 6 years together, I find things I've written here that I honestly haven't got around--or thought--to tell him yet and I wouldn't want him to think I'd deliberately held back.

I was saying my partner isn't. But that's okay! :smile:

I do get what you mean though, it could be a great way to explore feelings, kinks and such, before actually introducing those to your partner. It doesn't have to be a bad thing to have a bit of personal space.

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've only told one friend -- after one or two or nine beers -- but she also knows the reasons why I'm here. It was actually a really great conversation for us both, because we got to talk to each other about things we had never told anyone else before in our lives. (I told her about the website, and why I was here, and she told me that she thinks she might be bisexual. I was so honoured that she felt safe enough to admit that to me.)

She completely understands that I'm here for reasons that involve my past, and trying to over come my sexuality issues in a less threatening way. I shared her my story, and she didn't hesitate to understand for a second.

bigjohnnyk

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have been a member for years now. Visit the site off and on. When i told my last gf about the site she said she wanted me to stop visiting and to take my pic down. But that realtionship is over so i am back!

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess I'm probably the only woman whose husband begged her to become a member here? My husband has been a member here for a few years - Captain Elephant. Whenever he would read me some of the forum posts I'd usually give my two cents. Some of the things discussed lead to very interesting conversations between us.

Sometimes I would tell him to say this or that, and he finally had enough of being my mouthpiece. So he told me to grow a pair and become a member. And the only pair I've grown have been displayed proudly upon my chest for a while.

As for posting a picture, well, I'm still uneasy about that, so I just put up a partial one. Most everybody knows my smile, so if any of my friends came on here they'd know in a heartbeat who I am. So I guess the only secret life I have is my name on here. I'm pretty much open with everything else.

conchis

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
probably your husband has his secret life too_everybody need some secrets.
don't feel guilty, enjoy your parallel existence :)

...life is so fucking short...

love,
A.

D_Hyacinth Harrytwat

Account Disabled
Media
Welcome back!

99% of my friends don't know this place exists. I do have two very close friends who know I'm on here, and they're on here now, and they know I met my significant other here. So obviously he also knows I'm here. I had a good chuckle introducing him to my parents; of course they want to know how we met, and I don't think I'll ever tell them "on the large penis website."

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I joined because I was cheated on and that made me feel even more insecure about my size. I stumbled to this site through another site.

I am so sorry to hear that. I looked at your photos and can assure you that you have nothing to worry about in that area. There is a huge difference between looking and doing. Maybe the person you were with was unhappy with who they were and you got hurt for their insecurities.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
first off, welcome back to the site. yoga is awesome, but penises are a teensy bit better, don't you agree? :biggrin1:

and don't feel guilty about lpsg being your little secret. we all have our secrets and sometimes they are what keep us sane and balanced. you don't have to share everything in your life with other people. often, the less people know about something they don't need to know, the better it is for you.

anyway i hope you stick around and enjoy what lpsg has to offer. there's lots of cool people, and lots of crazies... but that's what the ignore option is for.

take care :smile:

Welcome back!

99% of my friends don't know this place exists. I do have two very close friends who know I'm on here, and they're on here now, and they know I met my significant other here. So obviously he also knows I'm here. I had a good chuckle introducing him to my parents; of course they want to know how we met, and I don't think I'll ever tell them "on the large penis website."

LOL it's so funny that you and i have the same exact story! :beerchug:

Last edited:

D_1971Max

Just Browsing
Media
Are there others here who are happily married?

My secret life...
Yes Iam married. I joined this site while I was looking for some nice examples of male nude photography and stumbled on this site, not for any other reason. I joined, looked around, tried some poses (most are quite...ehh confronting!...) and posted a few pics. Later i met a few nice, openminded people here and got more interested in reading the forum (esp. female issues). Great to read your thoughts, fantasies, habits and turn-ons.
I think it's great and brave of people (esp. women) who share intimate photos and thoughts, regardless of age and body type and nudity. It'just great!!!
My wife doesn’t know I am here and would be surprised and confused I guess. She is fantastic, honest and intelligent but doesn’t share all of my “adventurous” side. We have some agreement we both chat and can flirt a bit if we want,but no meeting irl. We haven't made agreements on visiting lpsg...I felt guilty and considered it as “cheating” before, but now ii see it as a thing for myself, my little pleasure.

Looking forward to read more secret thoughts.....

King_ding_a_ling

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The majority of people that care to know, know that this is the forum I visit most. I send a lot of funny Posts and threads to people I know also!

(But none of the know my name.... so it's my secret lol)

D_Hyacinth Harrytwat

Account Disabled
Media
first off, welcome back to the site. yoga is awesome, but penises are a teensy bit better, don't you agree? :biggrin1:

and don't feel guilty about lpsg being your little secret. we all have our secrets and sometimes they are what keep us sane and balanced. you don't have to share everything in your life with other people. often, the less people know about something they don't need to know, the better it is for you.

anyway i hope you stick around and enjoy what lpsg has to offer. there's lots of cool people, and lots of crazies... but that's what the ignore option is for.

take care :smile:

LOL it's so funny that you and i have the same exact story! :beerchug:

"Mom, Dad, this is my boyfriend. I met him on the large penis website."

It's mostly just because it's too much information that I don't tell anyone how we met!