My secret to lasting longer!

grimace

1st Like
Media
hi guys

its something ive 'discovered' although im sure there have been threads about it but since my method was more 'hit and trial' after reading up a bit (and also because it WORKS) i like to feel like a bit of an authority on the topic lol.

anyway id like to share this coz its really helped me

so here goes:

ive found a way to last freakishly long

i had worries (ah male insecurity!) about being a premature ejaculator even though i wasnt, but there were always the 1 min mastrubation sessions where id have no control over cumming and was horrified if it happened with a girl

so i read up a bit about the PC muscle and started kegels....after a 50 squeeze warmup id squeeze and hold while counting to 100, squeezing harder every 10th count....

that really strengthened my dick to almost annoyingly hard erections and i could spurt further but the 'quickies' didnt go away

so one day i read up about male multiple orgasms and thought ...bullshit. anyhoo i decided to give it a try coz i was intrigued. after a bit of experimentation and practice heres what ive discovered:

when im at 'the point of no return' i squeeze and hold my PC. now if you do that while thrusting in and buttocks clenched ull cum. so i sit back a bit and bring my knees together while lighly but firmly holding the base of the head in a 'O' with my finger and thumb (dont squeeze too hard or restrict) and pulling my dick parallel to my body. breathe. and hold on to that PC , restricting the semen, until the orgasm subsides (let the spasms come but fight back the fluid-key is FOCUS). but theres no ejaculation.and the dick stays hard!! give an extra squeeze to the PC and wiola!

once ive done this, i can go on as hard as i want for as long as i want! sometimes even longer than i want :redface:

it does take a bit of practice, mental focus, and getting to recodnise 'the point of no return' but it works everytime for me!
with a bit more practise you can get to the point where it dosent take too much effort and you dont end up looking like an idiot in front of the gal....pull out, hold the dickie, and make changing positions a pretext (which will buy you enough time), re-enter and SLAM AWAY!!

its really given me a confidence boost to know that i dont have to worry about pre-ejac

i know this info is already out there but i guess you cant really write a 'standard operating procedure' that works for everyone

tell me what you guys think!

Reactions: ykwtvi23

uncutblond34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Congratulations... you just found out one of the keys to male multiple orgasm ! Nd now you know it's not bullshit... hehehehehe..... also read the thread on LPSG about edging and tantric masturbation... you'll find it most interesting...... best of luck to ya !