My Sex Life

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by jdoe86, Oct 14, 2003.

1. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    First, I don't think there is enough room on this site for all my sexual exploits. I will from time to time give you bits and pieces of some of the things I have done. I will change names and anything that can identify anyone. So, now on to the first story....

2. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    This happened when I was 18 and still in the army. I was home on leave and was hanging out at one of those under 21yo clubs. I sat there staring off across the bar and I saw this hot red head. She had long feathered hair (this was 1981) and large breast. I was mezmerized. I caught her eye and she smiled at me. I smiled back and thought there was no way I could ever get a woman that hot. A guy twice my size sits down at the bar stool next to me and looks over at her too. I figured she was probably smilling at him instead of me.
    "She is hot isn't she?"
    Was this guy talking to me?
    "I bet you want to fuck her.. don't you?"
    "Sure, I would fuck her brains out."
    "My wife is fucking hot."
    I could just see myself getting beat the shit out of by this big fucking guy.
    "She wants to fuck you and I want to watch, you game?"
    "What's the catch?" I asked.. sure he was still going to kick my ass.
    "I just need to make sure you have a big enough cock to satisfy her."
    "You're kidding me right?"
    "No, I need you to show me what you got and then you can fuck her.. deal?"
    I wasn't sure, but anything to get a chance at some pussy...any pussy at that point in time.I followed him to the mens room and just stood there. Then I thought, 'oh shit, my cock isn't big enough'. I always thought my 8" was just average, too small for the guys wife. He pulled me into a stall and told me to pull it out. I don't know why, but I closed my eyes and pulled my cock out. I was hard as a rock and throbbing. The next thing shocked me.. I felt a warm mouth envelope my hard cock. It sucked on me for a few moments.. I was ready to explode!
    "Nice.. she will like this one." he said as he pulled away. "Come on and lets get out of here so i can watch you fuck her."
    I followed him out the mens room and over to his wife. Everyone in the place was watching me walk over the the stunning redhead.
    "I'm Sue and you have meet Paul. And you are?"
    "......"
    "Oh, by the way," she said, "you are hanging out."
    I looked down and I saw that I forgot to put my cock back into my pants and that is what all the people were looking at. I blushed 12 shades of red and started to put it away.
    "No, I like it out.."
    She grabbed my cock and lead me out the door. I got into their car and sat in the back with him. My mind was swimming as he again went down on me and teased me as we drove down the street.
    PART TWO TO FOLLOW

3. Imported

Gold Member

rainfletcher: DAMN Geo! I can't wait for part 2...I can't believe this stuff happens to you. What a life you must lead... :)

4. Imported

Gold Member

awellhungboi: Excellent, Geo. Can't wait to hear the rest!

5. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    PART TWO
    I sat in the back of the car as we drove down the street. I couldn't believe what was happening.. a mouth on my cock and the reality that i was going to fuck this hot red head. Then it dawned on me.. what if this was a set up? What if they were going to get me back to their place and do things to me which were unspeakable? I when soft in his mouth.. Fear washed over me.
    "are you ok?"
    I didn't answer, I just watched intently as we drove down the street.
    "I am a little worried, what adout my car?" I asked trying to mask my fear.
    "We will take you back for it later, we are almost there."
    We turned down a street that looked very familiar. We were a block away from my parents house. I felt safe again. I could run if things went wrong. We pulled into the driveway and into the garage after the door opened. The door closed behind us and we got out of the car. My pants were off and I grabbed them; following closely behind the pair. They lead me straight to the bedroom. I pulled my shirt off and looked around. I felt a mouth cover my cock again and this time it was Sue. her mouth was softer, gentler that Paul's. I let out a low moan.. then I felt a tongue lick my ass. Paul had moved behind me and was working his way toward my asshole. As he spread my cheeks, I gave myself to them. A mouth on my cock and a tongue probing me was too much. I felt the stirrings of my orgasm deep inside of me. Sue sensed this and backed off and stood up. I climbed onto the bed and got on all fours. Pauls mouth was still locked onto my ass and he was working me overtime. My face was buried in the pillow as I arched my ass into the air. Sue lay on the bed next to me and had her hand between her legs; rubbing her pussy.
    "I want him to fuck me Paul."
    He released his lock on me and I climbed between her thighs. I went to taste her pussy and she just pulled me up.
    "You can eat me later, I need that cock now."
    Her hand held my cock at her wet pussy. I started to slide in, but she was very tight. I kept pumping, working a little farther with each stroke. It took along time to get my cock in all the way to my balls.
    "Fuck me hard!"
    I started to thrust in and out of her, faster and harder with every stroke. I felt Paul climb behind me and spread my cheeks apart. I didn't know what he was planning, but at that point in time, I didn't care. I felt a finger sink deep in my ass. Then two. I kept pounding the pussy beneath me as hard as I could. On a back-stroke I felt his fingers go very deep. Or I tought it was his fingers. I looked over my shoulder and saw he had his cock half way up my ass. I stopped for a moment; he pushed in all the way. he was over 10" in length, but only about two fingers wide. It felt good deep in my ass. I had been fucked before, but that was with one my size. After we all adjusted positions a little, we got into a rhythm.
    PART THREE TO FOLLOW

6. Imported

Gold Member

rainfletcher: geo, you are un-freaking-believable. I could live several lives vicariously through you, I think. If it were anyone but you, I'd think this belonged in the 'fiction' section. As it IS you, I can't wait for part 3...don't keep us waiting too long!

7. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    I know this is the "fiction" section, but this is my 1st 3way. I did change the names, but the rest is 100% factual

8. Imported

Gold Member

rainfletcher: Ah, geo. My bad, man. It wouldn't be a week without me posting my foot squarely in my mouth. Of course this is the fiction section....but my point still stands. Any one but YOU, and I'd think this was pure horse shit. ........still waiting for Part 3......

9. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    PART THREE
    As I rocked back and forth, a long cock up my ass, my cock buried deep inside a wet pussy, I felt myself ready to explode. The cock up my ass was in very deep, almost uncomfortable. My asshole clampped down on his cock and I pumped a huge load of cum deep inside of her. I collapsed on top of her and stayed inside.. hard as a rock. Paul started to fuck me very, very fast. I held onto Sue as he pounded my butt. I felt him thust deep one last time and he came. I felt every throb of his cock. He pulled out and lay to the side. The cum poured out my ass down over my balls. I then rolled tothe other side of Sue and looked up. I was in such a hurr, I didn't see the mirrored celling (this was the 80's). I am sure Sue had a wonderful show.
    "Want to take a shower?"
    I didn't answer. I was still comming down off the orgasm.
    "Ah, yes...Okay."
    "Follow me." Sue said as she grabbed my hand and lead me to the bathroom. She washed me and played with my ass.
    "You have been fucked before." she said as she fingered my butt. "you didn't jump and run when he slide in your ass."
    "I had it one time before, but he was alot thicker"
    "I want you up my ass as soon as we dry off" she said as I felt a third finger probe me. "and I want you to cum up my ass, you can cum again?"
    "I can can cum as many times as you want"
    "You are still hard, Paul takes a long time to get hard again."
    We when back to the bedroom, Paul was in a chair next to the bed, ready to watch me assfuck his wife. She lay on her side and had me spoon behind her. She held my cock in her hand and held it at her asshole.
    "Push in and don't stop. I need it all the way in at once of you will not get in."
    I felt her hold me steady, I thrust hard, up to my balls. She let out a scream and pushed back.
    "FUCK ME!" she yelled. "NOW!"
    I started to fuck, moving her to her stomach with me on top. I was like a machine... pounding her with all my might. I looked over at Paul, he had his limp cock in his hand, jacking it off as fast as my thrusts were into Sue.

PART FOUR TO FOLLOW

10. Imported

Gold Member

14yo: write more.

11. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    PART FOUR
    He moved to the bed and lay with his cock near her face. He tried to feed it to her, but her head was buried in a pillow and she wasn't paying attention. Sweat poured off me like a waterfall. The noises of our bodies slamming together drowned out the moans she let go into the pillow. I felt the orgasm build in my balls. I was near the edge once again. I spread her ass cheeks apart and saw my thick cock opening her tight asshole. I came all the way out of her ass and pounded back in. On one of the outward stokes, cum shot out of my cock into her gaping hole. I thrust back up to my balls and pumped another shot deep inside her. My body shuddered as the last of my cum drained out of me. I lay on top of her, unable to move.
    "That was hot!" Paul said.
    Neither Sue nor myself answered.. we were too drained to respond.
    "You want a drink?"
    "Sure... Whatever you have."
    "Ok"
    "Where is the bathroom?" I asked.
    "Down the hall, to the left."
    I wondered out of the bedroom and down the hall. I turned right and opened the door. The room was dark and I wasn't really paying attention. I turned on the light and saw it was another bedroom. In the bed was a figure. My eyes focused on the shape and I turned off the light right away. I backed away and slowly closed the door. I went to the bathroom and collected my thoughts. The figure in the bed was very familiar. I wondered back to the bedroom where Paul and Sue were waiting.
    "You have any kids?"
    "Yea, a daughter, but she is off at college."
    "Her name isn't Nancy? Is it?"
    "Yes..Why?"
    "Ah.. I think I know her."
    "So, you went to ***** Highschool?"
    "Yes, I graduated in 81."
    "She graduated in 80, small world."
    "Ah, I think she is home."
    "HUH?"
    "I went into the wrong room when I was going to the bathroom, I think I saw her in the bed asleep."
    There was just silence. No one said a word. Then, down the hall we heard a door close. I went to find my clothes, but couldn't find them in the darkened room. The bedroom door opened and the light from the hallway lite up the bedroom.
    "Mom, Dad.."
    My eyes meet her's. She looked me straight in the eyes and then looked down my body. Her eyes locked onto my cock and then when back up to my face.
    "OH, you have company.. I am home for the weekend. I will see you in the morning."
    All I heard after that was laughter. From the hallway and from the bed.
    "She knows we are swinger, we just usually don't bring partners home."
    I heard the door down the hall close.
    "We need to not make as much noise, but we can still have fun"
    It was then that I realized that I had another hard on and it was probably pointing right at her.
    PART FIVE TO FOLLOW

12. Imported

Gold Member

rainfletcher: geo, don't tell there's a third time in this threesome?

You know, you've broken each part of this at a really suspenseful moment. So, now you've realized you have ANOTHER hard on (how old were you, man - 16?), and now I have to wait again to find out what happens next. Is the daughter involved, somehow? Isn't the red-head played out by now?

.....................still waiting.......................

13. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    A real quick answer to your questions. I was 18. You will have to read more to find out if the daughter is involved. And, yes, I am leaving you in suspense.

14. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    PART FIVE
    I felt a hand wrap around my hardon, it was Paul. he stroked me very slowly, his had was lubed up so it would glide over my flesh. His cock still hung down between his legs. I reached for it, but he moved away.
    "I won't get hard again tonight"
    "That's ok, I just want to play with it"
    "Okay..It is still very sensitive"
    I reached for it again, this time putting my hand around it.  Sue lay on the bed watching both of us stroke eachother.
    "I need some fun too."
    We moved over to the bed and lay on each side of Sue. She took both of our cocks into her hands, Paul on the right, me on the left. I kissed and sucked on her nipples as Paul just lay there and enjoyed. Sue climbed over and got on top of me in a 69 position. Her red haired pussy lowered on my mouth. I started to eat her wet pussy and tongue her ass. Her mouth went up and down on my cock. She spread her mouth as wide as she could, but still had a problem taking my girth. We ate each other for awhile when I heard snoring. Paul had fallen asleep and was snoring very loud. We kept on orally pleasing each other for what felt like days. My tongue started to get tired and she had to stop because her jaw ached. Paul was out like a light and Sue got off the bed.
    "He will be out for the rest of the night. You want to go watch T.V. with me in the living room?"
    "Sure, I need a break."
    "Your cock doesn't think so."
    "No 'he' doesn't"
    We when into the living room and turned on the T.V. We cuddled with each other and watch a real bad movie (I don't remember what the movie was, but it was very bad) As we watch the movie, we started to play again. She moved over to straddle me and I lowered her onto my hard cock. She rode me, arms around my neck. We fucked very slowly. She started to pick up the pace, rubbing her clit against me very hard. She grabbed me very tight and went rigid. We lay in that position and drifted off to sleep.
    PART SIX TO FOLLOW

15. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    PART SIX
    "Cover yourself silly"
    I almost jumped out of my skin as I felt a towel land on me. My eyes opened to daylight and the sight of an angel. Then I realized that the angel was Nancy and I was nude on the couch. Sue was no where to be seen and my cock lay stuck to my leg. Nancy just walked by like nothing was wrong and I wasn't nude on her couch. I stood up and stumbled to the bathroom. I climbed into the shower and did a quick hose off. I dried myself and went on the search for my clothes. As I walked around the house trying to find my clothes, I kept running into Nancy, literaly. I turned the corner and stopped face to face with her, my face not more than two inches away.
    "Here are your underwear." She said as she dangled them in my face. I turn beet red and took them from her. She turned and let out a snicker.
    "I hope you had fun last night."
    "Ah..Oh..Um." I stammered "Yea, I did."
    "Good, mom needs someone to keep up with her."
    I couldn't form words at that point in time, I was in shock. I finished getting dressed and went looking for Paul and Sue. Paul was in the kitchen cooking something (I can't remember for the life of me) and Sue was at the kitchen table, nude, drinking a cup of coffee.
    "Have a seat and I will get you something to eat"
    I sat down and just stared at Sue. She put her coffee down and looked at me. Without saying a word she reached over and gave my cock a squeeze through my pants.
    "Why did you get dressed? You going somewhere?"
    "I... I don't know? Am I?"
    "Not if she can help it" Paul ringed in, "she isn't done with you yet."
    "Eat and get your energy up, you'll need it hon..."
    At that moment in time Nancy entered the kitchen and sat down on the other side of me. Again, I turned beet red.
    PART SEVEN TO FOLLOW

16. Imported

Gold Member

jerkin4-10: dude...i'd have married the daughter...with that genetic makeup and the mindset that sex is good, fun and ok...
    what a catch...

17. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    PART SIX
    My cock got hard again (I was hard 24/7 when I was young) and Sue rubbed me through my pants. I let out a low moan and Nancy took a glance under the table.
    "Mom!"
    I shifted in my chair and tried to adjust my hardon. The food was in front of us and we ate rather quickly. Nancy got up and walked over to the sink.
    "I am going out with Tom today, I'll be home late."
    "Okay, Is he coming over later?"
    "No, we are going to his place."
    Tom was the big highschool jock who always picked on the smaller guys, I didn't like him and was a little jealous.
    "Bye! See you later!"
    She walked out of the room and acted like everthing was normal. Sue got up and came around behind me. her hands were all over me and undressing me in a fevered pace. I was nude and in the kitchen chair before I knew it and she was on the floor sucking my cock.
    PART SEVEN TO FOLLOW

18. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    PART SEVEN
    Sue's mouth felt wonderful as she worked my hard cock. I was unaware of Paul's actions, but he moved in next to me and put his now hard cock against my right cheek. I turned my head and let it slip into my mouth. I had only suck cock a few times before, so I just did what Sue was doing to me. I mast have been doing something right because his cock got even harder and was now fully erect. At this point in time we got up and moved back to the bedroom. They lay me down on my back and Sue climbed up to straddle my face. Paul went between my legs and played with my cock and ass. I felt his fingers probe me again and I knew what was going to happen. I ate Sue and waited for Paul's cock to penetrate me. He left the bed and went over to the side. I couldn't see what he was doing because of the pussy in my face. I heard an odd clicking sound and realized it was an old super 8mm movie camera (remember, 1980's no video cameras). He climbed back on the bed and brought my legs up high. He put his long thin cock at the entrance of my ass and pushed in real slow. I stopped eating Sue and enjoyed the feeling of a cock sliding in and out of me. Sue moved around and put my cock in her mouth and let the thrusts of Paul move me in and out of her mouth. On one of the deep thrust I felt my cock twitch and a shot of cum filled Sue's awaiting mouth. My cock remained hard and she kept working it, trying to get more hot cum out of me. Paul pulled out and left me feeling empty. Sue straddle my still hard cock and fed me into her wet pussy. Paul came up behind her and worked his cock into her pussy along with mine. I lay still as she lay on top of me. He pounded her from behind and the sensation of his cock rubbing against mine was driving me insane. I felt his cock wildly pulsating against mine in the tight confinds of her pussy. His cum was hot and bathed her insides and that triggered my next and last orgasm of the day.
    They collapsed on top of me and then slowly slide off. Nothing was said as we all lay on the bed. I was covered in cum and sweat.
    "Did you have fun?" Sue asked as she got up off the bed to wash up.
    "Yes, that was... incredible."
    "I'm glad, we need to do that again."
    "Not today, I don't think I can get hard again."
    "Not today silly," she laughed "maybe next week?"
    "Sure, I am up for that."
    "I bet you'll be up."
    We all laughed after that comment and went to clean up. I got dressed and they drove me to my car. I never did get to have sex with Sue, but I did date Nancy for awhile. The funny thing is that she didn't have sex with me till the third date. She told me that she wouldn't sleep with me if I was still having sex with her mom, so you understand the wait. Paul did give me a blow job one time on the side when I was dating Nancy, but that was within the first week. (No, there was no kinky mother/daughter incest).
    I will write another story very soon, hope you had fun reading it. I got so hard reliving it I had to jack off. ;)

19. Imported

Gold Member

aussiechick63: Hey George I'm enjoying the story.
    You write pretty well too.
    I'm looking forward to the next story.

20. Imported

Gold Member

awellhungboi: *bump*

Hope you write more, Geo.

Draft saved Draft deleted