My Sexcapade

LazyBoy219

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sooo...I met this wonderful lady on CL yesterday. So we've been trading pics, e-mailing/texting/calling each other today and decided to hook up. She's 10 years older than me but we were physically attracted to each other.

Skip the boring stuff and on to the good ish.

She was amazing. She has 10 years more experience than me so I knew she had some tricks up her sleeve. It was the first time I got deepthroated (look at my pic and you'll know just why it took so long, and I'm semi-hard in that pic). She took the cock down her throat like a champ. I also did some light face-fucking which was a first for me.

So later on I'm doing her doggy-style and going balls deep in her pussy. I keep this up at a steady pace for about 30-45 seconds and she all of a sudden squirts a bit. It shocked the hell out of both us. It was the first time she had squirted and my first time making a girl squirt or even witnessing it. That's it for the squirting action.

Then comes the finale. I came in her mouth and she swallowed. Another first for me. Well, it's been a good night and now I can sleep.

Questions/Comments Welcome.

LazyBoy219

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oh yeah, definitively. She pretty cute too. Shes a nice size BBW. Not too big but definitively thick. Nice big tits. She's not really a relationship girl but more of a great FWB type. I made she sure has a space in my phonebook.:biggrin1: