Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sexual Fantasy

Your dream of how you want to have sex, whether it be for the first time or the best time you’ve ever had it. It can be something completely simple and realistic or something completely exaggerated and unreal.

My sexual fantasy involves a minx…

Minx

An alluring, cunning, or boldly flirtatious girl or young woman. Has unusual seductive powers such that she could commit acts that would otherwise be considered inappropriate, while still maintaining and air of class or poise.

When we first met it was her eyes. There was just something about them and how they pulled me in. She was fully clothed so no hint of what may or may not be under her clothes. I imagined her as a cashier in the grocery or waitress. So innocent yet somehow so knowingly seductive and all with her clothes on.

Then the next day it happened, like looking at a Roman or Greek Goddess statue she stood there so confident so poised yet nude. The way she stared into the camera, the way she cocked her hips, then light covering of hair over her honey pot. She was sexy.

The next time I would see her she was playfully tied up in hot pink and purple. How I wanted to untie her slowly tracing her curves and again those eyes looked right through me.

Her hair color and the distinct left eyebrow were almost hypnotic. I love her body but it is her face and those eyes. I imagined what it would be like to really look into them.

WOW the next shot stirred in my loins, that amazing butt, the way she stood there so confident with those black panties slightly pulled down made me wish she was standing in front of me as one hand helped her from her panties the other caressed that beautiful ass.

I can’t even describe fully the affects of her first video, the fishnets, now torn as she pleasured herself as we intently watched. Still it was those eyes I watched them as much as watched her touch herself. The told the story, they showed her excitement especially when she tore at the fishnets. Watching her lick and then use the vibrator again it was her eyes that showed so much emotion, so much pleasure can you imagine how it would be to be so lucky to make love to her. Her body quivers with her excitement, she was breathless and so was I watching her.

Then like a sweet special desert she offered her breast with those perky nipples, mmm.

Bath time to be so lucky to wash her back and help clean that body, so innocent yet so erotic. She has me hooked now, hypnotized begging for more.

That beautiful butt/ass lying across the bed one can only dream how it would be to touch her in this position tracing those curves with my deaf hands my excitement building.

Then she did it again, a NEW video one with her sweet ass in the air at first and then that monster purple dildo and the way she looked at it. Watching her spread those legs and the rub herself through those panties and then playfully pull them up inside her. Slowly she pulls those panties off almost two minutes in and now I too was struggling to keep myself in my jeans. Watching her touch her labia and then slide that monster dildo inside I was in my mind sliding my own self slowly deep inside.

Yes I admit it, I have gotten carried away dreaming about making love to her. She is my fantasy…

Watching her cum is so delicious, so erotic, so sensual, so wicked god I wish I could have her.