my sexy former Daddy

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by monsternmypant, Nov 11, 2006.

1. monsternmypant

monsternmypant New Member

I'm putting this out there in support of the hot older (41 now) guy who broke me into Leathersex when I turned 18. I kept hitting on him online since I was 15, but he made me wait til I was 18 for him to play with me... and I'm glad there was one man who didn't let my big dick get me my way.

Last January he was featured in D.C.'s lMetro Weekly magazine (our Gay bar rag) as a "Nightlife Cover Boy," providing a proudily graying Leather alternative to usually boyish models for the magazine's Mid-Atlantic Leather weekend edition.

Now, the time has come for people to vote online for "Cover Boy of the Year," and the sexy Daddy on the second row of models on their site -- David -- could use your help in gathering votes. He's not just sexy, he's a grad student, too, on top of having a challenging job. And he's involved in
    the health of his community and enjoys spreading the Good News of
    alternative sexuality. He's also hung about 8 thick with some big balls, and he's got an amazing ass that can take A LOT!

Vote by Tuesday night Eastern. Tell a friend.

Coverboy of the Year Contest - Metro Weekly, Washington DC
    Click on David, the guy with the big stache near the center. Make me even more happy to have been brought out into kink by this hunky man!

2. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

Have seen David on a few websites and met Tim at the Gay Rodeo in September. Cool.

3. BarebackJack

BarebackJack New Member

Albums:
    Your former daddy is nice, but when it comes right down to it I'd rather see pics of you, Monster, and the cock that gives creedence to your screen name.
    <wicked grin>

Draft saved Draft deleted