My Sexy Story

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by bigcockblk07, Sep 6, 2007.

1. bigcockblk07

bigcockblk07 Well-Known Member

ok here my long story but i'll try to make it short. I have this bestfriend and we are always messing around but he does it more than i do. He likes to show me his balls and love to sit on my naked when im not looking. one time he even showed me a little bit of his penis from the little slit in his briefs. idk if he is gay tho. It turns me on so much and i think i turned him on a couple of times. When we were in the lockeroom one time by ourselves i was getting ready to go to the bathroom when he came up from behind me and started humping me a little. We both laughed and he went back to getting changed. I looked at him without him noticing and i could see his big package in his pants and i mean it was big. we both just continued to get dressed and left. tonight im suposed to be sleeping over so idk what might happen i haven't hung out with him in a long time

2. joejack

joejack Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Can't wait to hear!:cool:

3. Honkworm

Honkworm Well-Known Member

I'd say take a chance and get naked and see where it goes. You only live once. He's definately interested.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice