1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest male members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

My sexy voice

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by longverythick, Jul 8, 2010.

1. longverythick

longverythick Banned

I have a smooth soft deep voice I'm told I sing and have 29 note range (4 octaves). A lot of girls and even some guys compliment my voice and say that it is sexy. Some girls say they like talking to me because I make them wet even just talking about sports or something. When I was 18 this girl called me and she was a virgin. After just meeting on the phone 30 minutes later I had my first phone sex. She said that she was fantasizing about sucking on me and drinking my come as soon as she heard me.

My voice typically stays between a C and G two octaves below middle C when I talk. The lowest I can hit is an A two octaves below middle C, about 54hz. Also my friends say that it always sounds like I'm horny. I even did a phone dating and a girl left me a message, "You sound fucking amazing but you just want phone sex" and they always comment on my voice. They also say that I sound young, innocent and one girl said I sound like an angel. Most people think I am 16 or 17 and I am 22. I say I am 15 to get into the pool because it is cheaper. I bought a pass though, so I'm not doing that anymore.

Let me know if you'd like to hear a recording or talk on the phone.

2. DckHntr_09

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
Draft saved Draft deleted
    Legal Links
    2257 - DMCA - Subpoena Policy - Privacy Policy
    LPSG Charges Appear as Unit 4 Media or Grizzly Empire
    LPSG.com is a site owned and operated by Gamma Entertainment Inc.,
    Gamma Billing Inc. and its subsidiary Digigamma B.V., Mariettahof 25, Haarlem, Netherlands.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice