My sexy voice

longverythick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a smooth soft deep voice I'm told I sing and have 29 note range (4 octaves). A lot of girls and even some guys compliment my voice and say that it is sexy. Some girls say they like talking to me because I make them wet even just talking about sports or something. When I was 18 this girl called me and she was a virgin. After just meeting on the phone 30 minutes later I had my first phone sex. She said that she was fantasizing about sucking on me and drinking my come as soon as she heard me.

My voice typically stays between a C and G two octaves below middle C when I talk. The lowest I can hit is an A two octaves below middle C, about 54hz. Also my friends say that it always sounds like I'm horny. I even did a phone dating and a girl left me a message, "You sound fucking amazing but you just want phone sex" and they always comment on my voice. They also say that I sound young, innocent and one girl said I sound like an angel. Most people think I am 16 or 17 and I am 22. I say I am 15 to get into the pool because it is cheaper. I bought a pass though, so I'm not doing that anymore.

Let me know if you'd like to hear a recording or talk on the phone.