My Shoe In to the PE Pool [Playainda's Log]

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I've decided to start trying PE. I am a man of science. Scientifically, I don't see why PE shouldn't work, however of course there are very few stories of people who have successfully proven their theories. I notice hoards of pictures of people who show off after they've completed their PE, with very few pictures of before hand. Well, you've seen my pictures. You know my current size. I'll have to formulate a bone pressed ruler picture before the end of the week for confirmation.

This is the declaration of my experiment on PE. This will be conclusive evidence as to the effectiveness of these exercises. I am following all routines "to the T".

For this experiment I will utilize Phallosan (worn 12 hrs a day...daily) and jelqing/stretch/kegel (5 days a week, 2 days off).

I do enjoy my size, but there are some things about my penis that I have always wanted to change.

My current stats are BPEL 8" (barely on the dot :18:) and my girth (midshaft on average) is likewise a little under 6". (Close to 7" around the base)

My length is a bit more than modest, but who wouldn't want another inch or so? :biggrin1:

I honestly don't want to increase girth that much as I already have problems with scaring people off with that, however I know it's inevitable with PE.

My goal? I want a bigger head. I've always wanted a bigger glans and so I'm going to try doing PE to achieve that goal.

I'm currently simultaneously doing two things. Or at least starting today I will be. I have a Phallosan that I have been using for the past three weeks. Gains with Phallosan are supposed to be quite slow, but I'm patient.

While utilizing the Phallosan, I've looked into and read numerous jelqing guides and noticed all of them seem to stress looseness of the penis ligaments. Phallosan loosens ligaments and stresses to "massage" the penis after use. So I thought...why not jelq and use Phallosan at the same time?

So I wear my Phallosan before I go to bed, sleep and after approximately 12 hours of wear, I'll take it off and complete JP's 90 Day Beginner's Routine of Jelqing exercises.

I'll post my results Oct. 1st. Here's hoping I can manage to stick to my routine daily.

The downside of this experiment is that you (and subsequently I) will not know which of these methods was most effective. You will know whether or not you should pick up at least one for gains.

:p

Questions, Comments, Concerns? :confused:

Last edited:

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
@pe_pumper: Phallosan can be purchased at Penis enlargement and straightening at Peyronie's Disease (IPP) - PHALLOSAN®

---------------------------------------

One week update:

It's definitely too early to post any sort of results, but just an update in the journey.

I haven't used my Phallosan in a few days due to some business, plus, I may have been going "too hard" with it. I had some apparent scarring on my glans from extensive wear of the phallosan. It has since peeled off, but I'm trying to wait until I get my new stretch condom before I continue wear.

I have however continued jelqing. I'm going to make my "days off" Saturday and Sunday. Last night I did some research into the jelqing and found out I've been doing my jelqing all kinds of wrong.

I (unfortunately) did not read the guide so well. I didn't realize that one sequential stroke with both hands counted as one rep. So I had been doing only 25 reps at 6-8 seconds each instead of 50 reps at 3-4 seconds each. I also noted that I had been doing my V-Jelqs overhanded instead of underhanded...and wondering why it felt awkward to do.

So today I did 50 reps at 3-4 seconds each and my V-Jelqs much more properly. Towards the end of the work out, I swear my glans was glowing. It was kind of hot, but I decided not to pay that any attention at the possible expense of becoming turned on by what I saw. :p

After the work out, I definitely feel "soreness" which is good, I'm assuming. I also continue to make sure I warm up and down properly. Hopefully my new stretch condom will be here next Monday, when I continue to jelq again. I will on my off days do the stretch exercises in the shower with kegels.

1 week down, 12 more to go.

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Well let's see...I started circa July 1. It is now August 10. A month and a week after I first started.

Results so far? Well...first I'll say I haven't been completely steady. I think I stopped for a full week if not a week and a half. I stopped wearing the Phallosan. I think that it would have worked for what it's worth, but for my penis, it's not so good.

My glans is the "thinnest" part of my penis. Right under where the shaft begins is exponentially thicker than my head. So if I get an erection while wearing the Phallosan, it is GOD AWFULLY painful, because the hard plastic does not give. It actually cuts into my shaft.

I decided to default to simply jelqing. I have been doing so since. 5 days on and 2 days off. I have noticed some visual gains in girth for sure. My glans hasn't grown so much (if any at all), and since jelqing has given me growth in girth, I figure, the phallosan would not be good (it was already painful).

I figure I'll take my first measurements in September. I haven't noticed much gains in length, but my girth gains seem easily recognizable.

One cool fact so far though has been that after jelqing, my penis actually looks like a penis that was placed in a vacuum pump (donut effect and all). and I can take my softie and hold it with two hands...something that before I could only do erect or while stretching my flaccid penis out.

Here's hoping for the best, eh?