Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm "mentoring" a very nice young man who loves nothing more than to pop to the men's toilet at work, where he becomes Naughty Laura in sexy panties and stockings. Naughty Laura keeps begging to be exposed online, two weeks ago she was a 30 yr old straight man who'd never stripped on cam. Laura would love you to look at her pics and make comments about her in her wife's underwear, and I'm very happy to post more if people want them.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

deleted10343211

I'm not sure I was properly dressed at that time... It certainly did stretch my limits though!!

D

deleted10343211

Was being a naughty slut again for a little today xx

Musclepixie2

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Was being a naughty slut again for a little today xx

You're such a needy exposure slut NaughtyLaura begging me to show you off to people so they can say what they want to do with you. Shall I show them what you do with your cunt?

Musclepixie2

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Omg it makes me so hard and horny!! Love that I'm being objectified and imagining all the cum spilled for me.
I love it when you get so horny you put things in your tight cunt for me - for a straight boy you're so eager to to be a naughty girl and please the guys. Are you still stripping naked in the men's loo at work and fucking your arse with the bog brush?

Last edited by a moderator:
D

deleted10343211

I'm just a slutty mess right now. My virgin cunt needs to be ready to take a big manly cock. And just look at my little clitty leaking like an excited wet pussy too.

No more at work now for a while, cam4 stopped letting me be a free use whore.

Musclepixie2

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm just a slutty mess right now. My virgin cunt needs to be ready to take a big manly cock. And just look at my little clitty leaking like an excited wet pussy too.

No more at work now for a while, cam4 stopped letting me be a free use whore.
I want to put my finger in that glistening drop and slowly rub it all over your clitty while you squirm with pleasure

D

deleted10343211

Rub it on my lips so I can taste it and wear it like whore lip gloss.

Reactions: DaveBlock25

DaveBlock25

Loved Member
Media
I'm "mentoring" a very nice young man who loves nothing more than to pop to the men's toilet at work, where he becomes Naughty Laura in sexy panties and stockings. Naughty Laura keeps begging to be exposed online, two weeks ago she was a 30 yr old straight man who'd never stripped on cam. Laura would love you to look at her pics and make comments about her in her wife's underwear, and I'm very happy to post more if people want them. View attachment 33275181 View attachment 33275191
I live in England and want a go on your lil slut. Got a price list for pimping her out?

Reactions: Musclepixie2