My Sister Brags for me.

M

Mr Ed in Mass

Hell, she brags about mine too, so big deal.

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Something's rotten in Denmark. Or Canada as it were. Do either or both of you play the banjo?

I was afraid this would happen. Tarnishing the good name of Canadians; however, being familar with the city of his location, I can attest that the banjo players live southeast of his location. He must be an import.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I was afraid this would happen. Tarnishing the good name of Canadians; however, being familar with the city of his location, I can attest that the banjo players live southeast of his location. He must be an import.

I'm sure you're right. I should never have tarnished the good name of Canadians except that he comes from there and this situations is so, so...well, you know. The Appalachians come to mind. And cousins marring cousins over many generations now that I think of it.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Whatever may have been "tarnished", you "Shine" right back up :biggrin1:

Joe9999

Experimental Member
Media
What do people think - if your sister happens upon a glimpse accidentally, is it wrong for her to brag about it? I won't go into all the detail of my own story to keep it private, but suffice it to say it's quite similar to this story Lily Allen told:

He’s got a huge penis. When I lived at home, Alfie’s room was opposite the main bathroom, and I would often be in the bath in the morning and it never had a lock on the door and Alfie would get up with his morning boner and come in for a wee while I was in the bath and I’d just be like: ‘That is the most disgusting thing I have ever seen!’ I’d be like ‘ALFIE! Stop it!’

Willifred

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
What do people think - if your sister happens upon a glimpse accidentally, is it wrong for her to brag about it? I won't go into all the detail of my own story to keep it private, but suffice it to say it's quite similar to this story Lily Allen told:

Shut up and leave.

aninnymouse

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

Erm. That story Lily Allen told is quite normal and natural. Kinda "Eww, Alfie, I don't wanna see that. Have some respect, please."

Not "Yeah, my brother has a big one....Yeah, you should get with him." It sounds vaguely incestuous, and rather creepy, IMO.

So, yeah, there's the door. Use it. Please.

Indelicate

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
He didn't actually say that she brags about his dick. He said she brags for him. He made a typo - why should we assume it says 'my' dick - maybe it was 'emu' dick. If it was emu dick, then this young man has some valid concerns about his sister and her interests in his emu. Actually, either way, there are issues here.

LMAO!!