My Sisters Boyfriend

keltic0409

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Trevor turned and faced away from me, giving me a perfect view of his muscular, round ass in those khakis. My hands were already all over it. I began pulling at his waste line trying to pull his pants down, but they were so tight on him that I was struggling.

“You’re going to have to give me a hand dude” I told him.

Trevor began pulling at his pants, finally getting the waste line passed his perfect ass. He bent over, sticking it straight out at me as he pushed his pants down to his ankles. He was wearing the same tight briefs that he would wear in the locker room. Without hesitation I pulled those down, revealing my favorite part of him. He was still bent over at the waste, and was about to step out of his khakis, but I wasn’t going to waste any time. I took each of my hands and gripped as much of each ass cheek as I could. I shook them around for a few seconds before spreading them apart and diving my face straight into his tight, pink hole. He told me that him and my sister had been preparing for this, but I couldn’t tell. He had definitely been manscaping too, as everything was trimmed down to a stubble.

My tongue went to work on Trevor’s ass. It was definitely a pleasant surprise for him.

“Oh fuck” he moaned before losing his footing and falling face first into the bed. Both his pants and underwear were still at his ankles. As he fell I lost my grip and my face fell out from in between those two basketball’s he called ass checks. He knew exactly what to do though. He spread his legs and knees out to each side on the bed, arched his back and stuck his fat muscular ass straight up at me. I dove right back in, ravaging his asshole with my tongue. His head tilted straight back, almost as if he was howling like a wolf.

“Don’t stop Brock….oh fuck….oh fuck” he kept saying.

I reached underneath him and found his throbbing hard cock. I began to jerk him off rapidly with my right hand. I wanted to make my sisters boyfriend cum with my tongue in his perfect ass.

With my left hand still free I would occasionally rear back and smack his ass. I could feel the ripple effect on my face as his round, firm ass would jiggle with each slap. He would let out a groan each time I did that. I finally had to come up for air, but I never stopped jerking him off.

“You like having your fat, perfect ass worshipped?” I teased at him.

“Fuck yeah” he replied, looking back at me.

“You like teasing people with this perfect ass huh? You know how nice of a butt you have don’t you?” I continued. A big grin spread across his face and he just nodded his head yes.

I leaned back in and gave his asshole one last long slow lick before lining up my index finger and slowly applying pressure. As much as my animalistic instincts wanted to kick in and absolutely destroy Trevor right now, I fucking loved this guy. I wanted him to enjoy this just as much, if not more than me. I definitely wanted him to be as comfortable as possible too. I didn’t want to do anything that would jeopardize this. I had to take my time.

I slowly worked my index finger in and out. When I first entered there was some slight resistance but he didn’t seem too uncomfortable at all. I slowed my right hand down on his cock, realizing that I should slow this all down and really take it in.

I ended up having to take my hand off his cock completely though. His ass was just too big to use one hand. I needed both hands to spread his cheeks out with. I decided to ditch jerking him off for now to focus on the fingering. I slowly continued with my left index finger, finally entering it all the way in. Once I was all the way in with it I stopped. Trevor looked back at me, curious as to what I was doing.

I began rapidly taking my index finger in and out just about an inch. My right hand began squeezing, spanking and spreading Trevor’s prefect ass.

“Fuuuuck” Trevor moaned.

After a good 20-30 seconds of that, I slowed down, eventually stopping. I got down on both knees and pulled his cock back between his legs with my right hand. I licked the back of his shaft a few times before sticking the head in my mouth. I moved my right hand back to his ass and started fingering him with my left again, this time with my index and middle finger. The sounds coming out of his mouth were pure pleasure. His breathing was getting heavier.

“Please…don’t stop Brock….fuck!”

I took a deep breath and took the whole length of his cock down my throat, making sure I really went to town on him with my fingers at the same time. He began to shake and his voice might have raised an octave.

“Broooock. Oh shi…oh fuck. I think I’m gonna cum”

I squeezed his right ass cheek with my right hand, groping it and spreading it apart. I spanked him one last time before removing my mouth from his cock. I returned to jerking him off. I’m not going to lie, I hadn’t tried cum at this point, and I just thought it would be too disgusting. I didn’t really have an interest in swallowing his load. I removed the two left fingers from his asshole and got in a squatting position. I buried my face and tongue back in his ass, willing to rim him until I passed out from lack of oxygen. My right hand continued to rapidly jerk him off.

“Oh shiiiiit” he said as he began to tense up and shake even harder. I could feel his cock start to pulsate. Just like that his cock began to shoot thick ropes of cum everywhere. I couldn’t tell if he was laughing or moaning, but I wish I could’ve seen his face. When I felt his cum start spraying me, I took my face out of his ass. He was making such a mess. My long sleeve shirt I was wearing was covered in semen. He sprayed his load all over the carpet, my sisters sheets, and he even coated my dick with it. At some point in all the excitement he must’ve wiggled off his underwear and pants because they were laying on the ground absolutely covered. It was the most cum I had ever seen one person produce. Once he stopped spraying his load I stood up. He was still on all fours on the bed with his ass up. You could see all of the muscles on his back twitching and pulsating. Sweat glistened off his body as he tried to catch his breath. He rolled over and was sitting up facing me now.

“You must’ve been holding that in for awhile?” I said to him. I pointed to my shirt before pulling it off.

“Dude, that was by far the most intense orgasm I have ever had in my life” he replied.

I stood before him completely naked now, my dick still rock solid. He looked at it nervously. He stood from the bed and pulled me in close to him.

“Brock if we’re going to do this, please take it easy on me. I mean it, if you’re hurting me, please don’t force it” he said.

“Of course man” I told him.

“And one more thing. Let’s not let this make shit awkward between us after this. Because so far, I don’t regret any of this one bit” he told me. He smirked at me before giving me a peck on the lips.

In one smooth motion he fell back on the bed and lifted his legs up between his head.

“Ok…I’m ready” he finally said.
Love this story!

M.J.P

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This is the definition of good storytelling! I usually do not comment at all because usually what I read is just all about sex (which is fine, don't get me wrong!) but I like a good mix of sex and storytelling, and this delivered in all the best ways.

So just wanted to stop by to say that PLUS thank you for sharing, thank you for writing, and I am really hoping to see more of it soon!! :blush: