"My Size" Condoms

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by twizzle, Jan 2, 2010.

1. twizzle

twizzle New Member

mysize condoms-different condom sizes

I know there a specific condom thread, but i don't see these mentioned. I was wondering whether anyone had experience with and whether or not they were any good.

They come in six different widths. I am 7"x5.5"-5.75" and the website recommends the 60mm XL size. I think they may suit me better than Magnums as I don't have a particularly large head. I find regular condoms make my penis look like it has been vacuum packed and they squeeze really tight and leave a mark at the base.

2. D_Humper E Bogart

D_Humper E Bogart New Member

Oh god! I have still to find a store condom that fits properly. Gotta love the SI sizing.

3. MrD

MrD Member

Albums:
    Haven't been able to find different sizes where I live. From the info on the site, I would need to take the largest size, but I don't use condoms at all, precisely because I can not fit in regular ones. First it takes extra effort to put it on, then when I finally manage it squeezes as hell and cuts the penis.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice