My size praised by my dad

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by well_hung_steve, Sep 20, 2008.

1. well_hung_steve

well_hung_steve New Member

Albums:
    Last weekend me, my younger bro and my dad went camping. It was nice coz we havent done anything like that together in a long time. Me and my dad used to be tight. When i was growing up nudism round the house really werent that bigger deal. Id shower with my dad when i was younger and if i had a question id ask and he'd answer. My bro was always a lil on the quieter side. Well about 5 years have gone passed and in that time my dad hasnt seen my cock.

Well last weekend we all stripped washed together before going back home from camping. My dad glanced as you do... and wasnt hiding the fact he thought i have gotten big down there. He seemed really proud of me and i sorta felt a lil chuffed myself. My lil bro's just jealous lol. Has anyone else been flattered by their dads compliments on their manhood? :tongue:

Zikawolf likes this.
  2. Gonad

Gonad Member

Albums:
    Ugh. No, my dad has never seen my penis and I hope he never will. I'd just hate to have him look at me like that. I think something inside me would shrivel up and die, just because he's my dad.

On the other hand, my younger brother is a different story. When I was growing up my parents used one bathroom and my brother and I used another. I was usually pretty casual about it and didn't always lock the door.

One of those days, just after I'd finished taking a shower and turned off the water, everything was quiet in the bathroom like it was empty but I was still naked and drying off. My brother opened the door not realizing that it was occupied and there we were facing each other with my junk dangling in the open.

I covered myself pretty quickly, but he got a good long look. His face was so red.

He was so jealous. When we talked about it later he tried to tell me that his was even bigger than mine. I've never seen his, but it's more likely that hell has frozen over than his is really bigger than mine. The fact that he lied about it is the biggest compliment he could have given.

3. Cochranfan4life

Cochranfan4life New Member

One time my dad wanted to check to see if my skinn was starting to cover my penis head or something like that and I had to *ugh* look at his to see if my was normal and I had to shw him mine to see if it was okay. It was the sickest thing ever. I was so uncomfortable. and sickened.

4. hottcjimmyv

hottcjimmyv Member

Albums:
    i'd go fetal

5. Cochranfan4life

I was so disgusted there isn't even a word to describe it.

6. kurios

kurios Member

Get a life! " I was so disgusted"

7. Cochranfan4life

That was uncalled for. There has to be dickheads everywhere I see.

#7 Cochranfan4life, Sep 21, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2008
  8. Letmeworshipit

Albums:
    Here's a twist on this whole discussion. I actually was obsessed with my Dad's cock when I was growing up. He used to wear boxer briefs and had a beautiful thick endowment with big balls. Call me a sicko if you must, but I SO wanted to suck him off. Luckily, he never let me and I had to sublimate my urges with cousins and friends. My love for cock and cum has never abated though and I am always interested in meeting those who crave oral service here in California. I'm especially interested in meeting a hung father/son or brother duo who might enjoy having regular service.

Zikawolf likes this.
  9. D_BarryBunwarmer

D_BarryBunwarmer Account Disabled

my dad's never complimented my size and I've never complimented his but I sure do envy his

10. psidom

Gold Member

Albums:
    well i think it is kinda disgusting too.
    if my dad had to see my cock,or my brother for that matter
    i would honestly feel disgusted on some level as well.

these are things having to do with our culture.
    noone needs to "get a life" but our culture needs
    to grow away from the sexual repression that
    makes many of us irrationally uncomfortable.

myself included.:wink:

11. Marcos88

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Agree..

12. B_Artful Dodger

B_Artful Dodger New Member

Ok... Edge away slowly...

13. BigDallasDick8x6

Gold Member

Albums:
    He never let you -- does that mean you asked? Hinted? Tried?

Were the cousins on your dad's side or your mom's? If your dad's, were they hung?

In a similar vein (being fascinated with one's father's equipment) --
    http://www.lpsg.org/102232-having-bigger-balls-pointless.html#post1711593

14. Cochranfan4life

thank you!!!!

15. Cortez77

Cortez77 New Member

My father did praise me several times for my cock's shape and size. Obviously that was not the only thing he did praise about me and probably it was not the most important, but it made me feel proud anyway.

16. D_Olly_Oxenfrie

D_Olly_Oxenfrie New Member

:confused: Oh please people ....... can we grow up and get real ?? :confused:

17. B_theOtherJJ

B_theOtherJJ New Member

WEIRD, and a good fantasy all at the same time.

18. Cochranfan4life

What do you mean grow up and get real? You don't find it a little nasty to see your father's dick?

19. exwhyzee

Gold Member

I experienced this through a dad/online friend a few years ago. I met a guy online, married with two kids. He lived in my neighborhood, and we discovered we knew a lot of the same people. As I got to know him, I discovered he was bi, and doing his neighbor regularly, but I digress...

This guy was pretty upfront and almost proud that he had a small cock. He told me stories about growing up with his brothers, and that they were huge and he was the runt. Maybe he was into SPH...I dunno, and I never saw a pic of his dick. (I'm not into SPH fellas, sorry)

He had a son who was about 14 or 15 at the time. They would go up to the mountains where he had a lake house for a guy's weekend of jet-skiing and fishing, etc. He would let his son take friends up, and they all had a good time. I don't think any hanky panky went on. But, after I had known the guy for a year, he invited me to come up to the lake house for a weekend. In my usual way, I was not quick to accept, and in trying to encourage me to go up with he and his son, he eventually explained what he wanted to happen.

His son, he said, had a dick more like the guy's brothers...a good size, and a lot bigger than the dad. The dad was really proud that his son didn't get "short changed" like he had been, and he was aware of his kid's recent growth spurt because they always showered after playing in the lake. But...the guy was concerned that his son didn't have a role model with a bigger dick...and that the dad couldnt provide that kind of "mentoring".

Here's where it got wierd. The guy knew from the site we met on about my dick size, and he wanted me to hang out around the lake house naked -including indiscrete boner moments like in the morning et al - so that the son could see that he wasn't freakishly large. He didn't want sexual contact to take place, just visual large cock mentoring (I just made that term up).

So I never did go to the lake house for a weekend, and soon after I quit talking to the guy. Several years have passed...and this thread reminded me of the whole situation. The dad was certainly proud of his kid's dick...almost oddly over-proud.

20. Cochranfan4life

Good thingyou didn't go. Maybe the dad really wanted you??

Draft saved Draft deleted