My size praised by my dad

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't know what all the fuss is about. Your dad's just another guy. Why be embarrassed to be nude in front of him or for him to be nude in front of you? It's not a sexual thing - or at least it shouldn't be.

I've seen my dad's and he's seen mine. We swam together for years and would get changed together. Should I have gone to hide round the corner to avoid seeing him or him seeing me or should we just have carried on our conversations like two ordinary guys? If I'm playing sports with my friends, we shower together and carry on talking even though we're naked. Why should I be any different with my dad?

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You were shot out of your dad's penis nine months before you were born and spent a few weeks developing and maturing in his balls before that. I say take a good look at your dad's nads because that's where you came from*.

Uh, can't one respect such "facts of life," without having to stare or gawk?

I respect the natural flow of human life, and so discourage the use of unnatural, anti-life "birth control," but human life is said by most prolifers to begin at conception, not so much with the natural spurting of the father's semen. Yes, God can have foreknowledge of me, and cause me to come alive, but "I" was never a sperm, as one's biological body "identity" does not start, until the merging of sperm and egg. Cells hardly have memory or "identity," although they do have "potential," and so potential or future human life to come, should be respected as well.

I do believe that more and more people would be glad to live, so of course people should be welcome to marry younger if they are ready to commit, and more penises should be naturally shooting sperm into their mates, welcoming all the more babies to come alive, welcoming natural baby booms to naturally persist and spread, so that far more people may come alive to experience life.

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, some forms of proper, socially-acceptable nudity, aren't really "sexual."

And neither should mothers needing to breastfeed in public, be considered "sexual" nor "obscene" either. An exposed breast is quite understandable and moral, if there is a baby there to explain for it. As breastfeeding in public is common in developing countries still more pronatalist than us, and people eat in public, and babies have their obvious needs.

I don't know what all the fuss is about. Your dad's just another guy. Why be embarrassed to be nude in front of him or for him to be nude in front of you? It's not a sexual thing - or at least it shouldn't be.

I've seen my dad's and he's seen mine. We swam together for years and would get changed together. Should I have gone to hide round the corner to avoid seeing him or him seeing me or should we just have carried on our conversations like two ordinary guys? If I'm playing sports with my friends, we shower together and carry on talking even though we're naked. Why should I be any different with my dad?

People find "sexual relief" from their powerful natural reproductive urges, by reproducing, and so of course as people responsibly pair up, marry, and procreate children, the number of human penises throughout the world, continues to naturally rise. So why should it be any "shock," that a son might glimpse the penis that naturally gave rise to more penises (including his own) entering the world? Just one of those "facts of life."

A father can be a friend as well, and guys naturally can morally have a little natural nudity in locker changing areas or the communal showers. Just because one's friend happens to also be their Dad, I'm not so sure how that's supposed to change things? Well unless somebody is doing something immoral and afraid of getting caught by their parents?

trumasseur

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
never saw dad's, or I don't remember, but it was obvious is was hung and passed it on to his boys. saw my oldest brother once, and was shocked at what he was packing. I was probably ten and he was 18.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I saw bio-dad naked all the time when we were in the locker room at his club changing to swim or in the sauna and it was absolutely normal and healthy. I can't imagine why it's such a big deal for some of you guys.

And on the other hand, when my step-father was in the late stages of Alzheimer's, there were times when I literally had to help him pee. You have to disassociate in those moments. You do what you have to do.