My size & stamina: please take my poll!

minniemouse69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I recently had a breakup and my ex-girlfriend said some pretty harsh things about my sexual abilities. I'd like to know what other women think, honestly. Please take this poll and let me know:

Mister Poll: My sexual prowess v2.0 (for females only)

Please be completely honest, even if you think it might hurt my feelings!

Thank you for helping me!

HI jack 12 I am sorry to hear about your break up with your ex-girlfreind how were you when you first got togthere did she have any promblems with you in the beging of your sex life she should have sat down with you and the two of you should have tirted to talk about it if you need some one to talk to hear is my email address wendymax69@gmail.com good luck how old are you iam 39

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I guess it would suck if someone you cared about hit you below the belt like that...pardon the pun. It would make you a bit unsure of yourself when it comes to intimacy. Especially, if you were a youngin'. But yah, you definitely shouldn't do a poll of random people on the internet to tell you what they think. Just remember, there are jerks in life and sometimes to cover up their inadequacies they will try to knock other people down instead of admitting their faults in the matter.

Kinda reminds me of that Adam Sandler skit that used to be on Saturday Night Live...where he made a whole TV show on cable access about his break up with his girlfriend.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Take a deep breath and if it really means that much to you, take this as a new start.

If you want to learn how to hit spots and do it right, you can.

If you want to learn how to control your ejaculation, you can.

However, technique and skill will only take you so far, though I wouldn't knock that journey. The right person is a different matter.

PS. stamina is about learning to relax the pc muscles. :wink:

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Didn't you post about this like a week ago? Time to get over it, no?

i thought that as well but i couldn't find the post but didn't really put a lot of time searching for it , so i just answered it in case it was some one diffrent, even though i some how new it was the same. has to get his kicks some way i guess

jack_12j

Just Browsing
Media
Very intuitive, nicenycdick. I did find myself liking it when she insulted me, and I've always had a feeling I was small. After she left, she wouldn't answer my calls and I was desperate to hear more about how small & inadequate I am.

I know it's a strange thing... I struggle with the fact that I like it, but that doesn't change the fact that I DO like it!

So, I'm just asking for honest opinions. That's all.

Mister Poll: My sexual prowess v2.0 (for females only)