My size

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by D_Cliebert_Chodechoker, Aug 17, 2005.

1. D_Cliebert_Chodechoker

ok this is bugging me i want to know the absolute truth my cock is 7.75 long and 6 around is my cock small average or big. im sorry if this is repetitive or if youve anwsered this a 100 times. if u all think its average or small im going to continue jelquing if u think its big ill porobably still continue jelquing. I want to have sex and just completely dominae the woman not in a bad way but like i want her to be like oh shit this is gonna hurt.

2. rope9839

Gold Member

Albums:
    Your name is "cokecan" and you are wondering if you are big? Did you pick that name because you think coke cans are small? Or do you just drink a lot of it? As far as your cock, if you have a lot of doubt about it, your partner will, too. It's kind of a cycle. Too bad you seem to be questioning yourself right now.

But, if you really need the answer, either search this forum for "average cock size" or better yet, use Google. You'll find a couple of million hits that detail the "scientific" facts.

3. D_Cliebert_Chodechoker

Your name is "cokecan" and you are wondering if you are big? Did you pick that name because you think coke cans are small? Or do you just drink a lot of it? As far as your cock, if you have a lot of doubt about it, your partner will, too. It's kind of a cycle. Too bad you seem to be questioning yourself right now.

But, if you really need the answer, either search this forum for "average cock size" or better yet, use Google. You'll find a couple of million hits that detail the "scientific" facts.
    [post=336274]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/quote]

Good point thank u for the reply.

4. Imported

Gold Member

7x5.5: I think a lot of people with above average dicks who ask if they're small are just fishing for compliments haha...no offence if you genuinely want to know though, but I'm pretty sure you have some idea...

5. Irish

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    7.75" x 6" is bigger than the average human male penis.

6. B_Hung Muscle

B_Hung Muscle New Member

A lot bigger -- thanks for the reality check, Irish. 7.75 is a big cock.

7. D_Cliebert_Chodechoker

promise im not i asked bc it feels small in my hands and doesnt look big on me but i guess i am bigger than normal being a bodybuilder. i never put 2 and 2 together. thank you for the replies tho makes me feel like im part of the club.

8. Dr. Dilznick

Gold Member

Mighty appealing imagery coming from a man with a moniker of "CokecanBen9."

9. rope9839

Gold Member

Albums:
    I know. It was all I could do to muster the courage to post my tiny unit in the gallery. I thank everyone for their kindness in their comments. I hope they will continue the courtesy of protecting my psyche in the future.
    ;)

10. rope9839

Gold Member

Albums:
    promise im not i asked bc it feels small in my hands and doesnt look big on me but i guess i am bigger than normal being a bodybuilder. i never put 2 and 2 together. thank you for the replies tho makes me feel like im part of the club.
    [post=336410]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

If you search, their are a number of threads about perception of cock size versus body size. Clearly a big dick on a big guy doesn't make quite the impression as the same sized dick on a little guy. The two guys with the biggest cocks I have known have been small in stature. One guy has about 9 1/2 inches and is maybe 5 '6" 135. The other guy I have only seen soft, but he is at least eight inches in the state. On the front of guy 5' 4" and in good shape, it is a site to behold.

11. jonadkins

jonadkins Member

7.75x6 is a very reasonable size in anyone's book, but if you want her to be impressed, you've got to do more than just have a big dick...

12. jonb

Gold Member

Hello, I'm from the Department of Redundancy Department. I'm here to stamp out and eradicate superfluous redundancy.

13. faceking

faceking Active Member

Albums:
    Hello, I'm from the Department of Redundancy Department. I'm here to stamp out and eradicate superfluous redundancy.
    [post=336544]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

Nice quote jonb.. the Pythons would be proud...

14. mrmmm28

mrmmm28 New Member

Albums:
    I think 7.75 is in the range of average but on the border to be big.

Draft saved Draft deleted