My size?

the_gooners

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Is my size anthing special, am i considered big? ive just met this girl and im wondering whether she will think im small or not?

Attachments

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It is hard to tell. Next time don't do such a bad job photoshopping and I can give you a better answer :rolleyes:

What's his intention to photoshop the pics? Why do people pretend to have something that they don't really have? :confused:

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Is my size anthing special, am i considered big? ive just met this girl and im wondering whether she will think im small or not?

Your pictures aren't very clear. Let her be the judge of whether you're big or small. Looking at pictures is very different than seeing something in person.

the_gooners

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
its not photoshopped, i dont even know how to do that, i jsut want an honest opinion of what you think ,not people doubting me, why would i botheer asking if it was photoshopped?

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
They don't look photoshopped. I enlarged the images using photoshop, CS3 no less, and they still look fine. Ignore the people that don't even have pics of there own posted

I've seen some pics that are obviously doctored. How do you know if something is photoshopped or not?

D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Experimental Member
Media
I've seen some pics that are obviously doctored. How do you know if something is photoshopped or not?

Usually you'll be able to see repetition lines from where the pic was copy and pasted. Sometimes the person will go the extra mile and blur the lines using a tool but you can see that if you blow it up as well. There's also the presence and location of shadows, how the image "blends" with the background, the smoothness of the lines where it would have been altered, incorrect pixel coloration. And then there's people that try to claim a 13" cock when very few individuals have ever been that big or even close to it. Lots of fun stuff to check out

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
average hand width is a hand. Horses are measures in hands.. a hand is 4" across.. I use that as my metric in pix. I'm guessing you're a healthy 7"+ if u took a ruler on the topside and measured :)

As for meeting the girl and her thinking it's big/small etc... um who cares seems like she likes you for you :)

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is this ridiculous..or am I just crazy? Don't answer that!

No, really...this guy must know that his cock (if real, and I will assume it is) is not diminutive. After all, it is not 4" or 5"...so I can only guess that his real motive is to have as all look at it and comment on it. Not that I think there is anything wrong with that (all you woman can feel free to look at my cock pics and tell me how wonderful it is...LOL). But is there really a need to create this false motivation? He wants to know if his girl will like it? Come on, now!

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
average hand width is a hand. Horses are measures in hands.. a hand is 4" across.. I use that as my metric in pix. I'm guessing you're a healthy 7"+ if u took a ruler on the topside and measured :)

Using this logic, I think we're looking at something 8.5 to 9 inches long.
(But you do have to wonder if the guy doesn't know this is a pretty friggin' big instrument.)

D_Vita_Mee_Tavegamin

Account Disabled
Media
Dude, I doubt you have anything to worry about pack that, especially if you know how to use that tool you've got. She's going to moan all night and then won't be able to tell her friends about all the orgasming you lead her to.