my skin naturally doesn't cover all of my glans

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm kinda in the same boat as you man. I was very loosely circumsized, and therefore have a lot of extra skin. My skin usually only covers about 1/2 of my glans, and I keep it that way. I've noticed that if I keep some skin covering the glans, the part that is covered up tends to be slightly moist, the skin is softer and more sensitive. I'd keep it covered up, but its really up to you.

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
I'd say you just have a naturally short foreskin. It happens. I'm not cut, but I probably have less skin than Unabear09. It's more unusual for men to have short foreskins than long ones, but I'm sure others will tell you the same thing.

svevremenski

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i'll strech it from now on, maybe i gain some extra length that way. although i only need extra girth :(

Last edited:

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Something to consider is growing more skin. If the guys doing foreskin restoration can grow a foreskin then lengthening an original is certainly worth consideration.

Freeballeruk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm not cut,but my skin tends to stay back, have had mates comment that they didn;t know i was cut.

i like to leave my glans showin, and like to see guys who do same.

Also i think the glans "fil out" a bit more when uncovered so makes you appear to have more girth when soft.

But lets face it most folk only interested in a penis when it's hard

svevremenski

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i believe that my skin looks thicker when i stretch it all the way and therefore my penis, considering that i don't have "mushroom head".