Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My wife and I never intended to share her or enter any kind of hotwife lifestyle but we inadvertently stepped into it with a co worker of mine without either of us really knowing what we were doing or how it was happening!

Our relationship was fairly normal, started dating right after college and in the early days when your young in your 20’s as a guy your just excited to be having consistent sex with a hot women! Since then we’ve had a healthy sex life, her libido is almost as high as mine and we’ve maintained an every other day sex schedule ever since. In addition to the frequency of sex she also posses the rare ability to have multiple orgasms, during a good long session with lots of foreplay and oral she can have 3. We dabbled a bit with using toys during sex and when we were younger experimenting with having sex in semi public places and video/virtual sex if I was traveling for work. Since then though things kind of settled into a bit of a normal routine.

With a couple of kids and busy careers our social life has become almost non existent, usually events revolving around the kids. As a guy my circle of friends is much smaller than hers and the best i can hope for is meeting for beers or having a friend over for a cigar and scotch. One of the newest friends in my small circle of male buddies is a guy from work named Raj. The two of us are an unlikely pair, hes a recent immigrant from India working in my companies IT department. And not to be stereotypical seems like the typical Indian, dark and short, maybe only standing 5’7 and 150 lbs with a very heavy accent.

The IT department is at least ¾’s indian and they tend to hang out together and keep to themselves, but Raj and I worked on a cross functional project together. To my surprise the two of us got along really well and over the course of the next year became good work friends. I was fascinated to learn about his culture, so much different from ours and very alien. He wasn't in a arranged married per se but did ask his wife to marry him after only meeting her twice, after being set up by their families. The approach to marriage for him was more like a business arrangement and love/lust wasn't really a factor. For his part Raj was just as interested in how my wife and I got together and thought it was equally strange how we married for love/lust compatibility.

As we got to know each other I found out that he was really into western culture but always felt like it was hard to embrace since his family and friends here were all indian and the customs were so much more conservative. I realized that i was his only white/American friend and that we shared a common interest in cigars and scotch. So after about a year of being work friends I invited him to my house on a friday night to have some scotch. It was the first time he met my wife and i always had a sneaking suspicion that he like white women but couldnt say it, meeting my wife confirmed it as he seemed shy and a bit flustered when she introduced herself. But we went outside and had our drinks on the back patio. We had such a good time that over the next 6 months or so he would come over once or twice a month for drinks and a cigar.

One night my wife decided to join us for a smoke, by now he wasnt so shy and he actually seemed excited having her hang out with us. He was smart and funny and hit it off with my wife. From then on every once in a while she would join us when he came over but not always. Another six months or so later we got a new hot tub and i suggested that we use it after smoking to wash off some of the smell of the cigar. The next time he came over after we smoked we changed to go into the hot tub. I’ll never forget he came out of the house wearing this weird white satin/silk thing that literally looked like a diaper. And he looked funny standing there, at only 145 lbs he had no muscle tone and looked ridiculous in the diaper thing, but I didnt say anything for fear of insulting him and we soaked in the spa and polished off our scotch. After that we made it our routine to soak after smoking, another year or so went by and one night my wife asked to smoke with us and after said she wanted to join in the hot tub. By now i knew 100% he had a crush on her but it was a school boy crush and he was nothing ever but respectful and on her part I knew he was the farthest thing from what she is attracted to. Shes a 5’8 tall, 135 lbs with dirty blonde hair and gravity defying big C tits that even after kids stand proudly with just a slight slope to them. For her part her celebrity crushes are the beefy Chris Hemsworths of the world and not a scrawny indian guy.

Raj and I were already in the hot tub when she joined, its a small 4 person plug and play hot tub and tight quarters. We moved to let her in and when she dropped her robe i hear the most subtle intake of breath from Raj, she was wearing what i thought was one of her most conservative bathing suits. A one piece number that I teased her about and called her “mom suit” but now that i knew more about Raj’s culture, she was practically naked for him and about to sit thigh to thigh next to him. Ontop of this he had a thing for white women and my wife in particular, so i knew he was probably excited and I thought the whole thing funny. We had a particularly good bottle of scotch that night and Raj was a little hammered and a little bolder than usual, complementing my wife on how she looked and making her laugh. But being ever respectful didnt do much more, finally my wife announced that she was getting out and for some reason he jumped up to say he was too. Standing in the small hot tub his crotch was eye level with her and the weird diaper thing he wore as a bathing suit was skin tight on him and semi see through. The wet fabric perfectly outlined what looked like a thick 7” semi hard, very dark almost black cock hanging down his thigh inches from her face! It was her turn to gasp, on a skinny muscles less guy like Raj it looked huge, he only stood for less than 5 sec before stepping out of the spa and going inside but my wifes face was a picture of total shock. She got out and followed him as we all got out.

Getting inside she disappeared into our room as Raj changed in the guest bathroom and i walked him out. By the time i got upstairs she was changed and pulled me into the bed, mumbling about how she was drunk and horny i found her soaked and we had explosive sex. Neither of us mentioned Raj and what we saw. A few weeks went by and the next time Raj came over we only drank and didnt smoke or use the hot tub. Another month passed and we finally made plans to smoke and use the hot tub. When i mentioned this to my wife she make a smile/smirk and i said ‘ I think that Raj has a bit of a crush on you’ she nodded and said that she always thought that too. But that was it nothing more said. The night comes and things go fairly normal other than having a nice bottle of MacCallan that we drink more of than usual,, she joins us as we smoke and then after we head to the hot tub as she goes to change too. Raj is sporting his usual diaper thing but this time i cant help but notice his bulge, like a fucking banana swinging under the thin fabric as we get in and wait for her and in the back of my mind im wondering if hes already excited, or is it just my imagination?. Coming out in her robe holding a tray of drinks to join us this time im the one that gasps.
Before we had kids my wife had this rainbow bikini that was at least two sizes too small. I used to love when she wore it, her tits almost exploding out of the top and the bottoms looked like her ass was eating the fabric. She hadnt worn it in years, retired since chasing kids wearing it lead to too many nip slips. But when she let the robe fall I see it on her for the first time in half a decade, her tits straining the undersized triangles of fabric holding them in as both Raj and I hold our breath and watch her wide eyed. She sets the drinks on the table next to the hot tub and steps in, sitting next to him and across from me.The atmosphere in the hot tub immediately changes, like there is a crackle if electricity in the air. She settles in the hot tub the and the water level is just below her chest, so that her tits are on full display literally floating on top of the water line, her nipples already hardening under the little triangles. She breaks the silence when she says that she brought us a pitcher of fresh margaritas. Raj finds his voice first and jumps up to grab them. As he stands his diaper like shorts are stuck to his skin and almost see through, his cock thick and heavy right in front of my wifes face. She stops talking and I can see her biting her lower lip and staring right at him, he looks down just as shes doing it and makes eye contact with her, catching her red handed staring at his bulge he gives her a knowing smile in return. Almost like something un spoken has just been communicated before he sits in the water and hands the drinks out.

The two of them are talking as I sit stunned, as if hearing them from under water. The realization that she planned this hitting me, and my body has adrenaline coursing through it as i realize that im not in control of the situation. I finally come to and hear her saying something about her shoulders hurting from working on a laptop……repetitive stress injury….and Raj saying he used to be a part time masseuse in college and that he could help…. He hoists himself up to sit on the edge of the hot tub, his bulge having seemingly grown as he tells her to sit between his legs facing me. I catch him asking, ever the polite person, if its ok that he rub her shoulders? I nod dumbly in agreement as she faces me, her tits looking huge in the little top as his dark brown hands rest on her shoulders. I see her jump at his touch, he starts rubbing her traps and she closes her eyes telling him how magic his hands feel, her moans almost sound sexual as he tells her to relax more and lean back. When she does her eyes shoot open for a minute when she feels his bulge press into her back, it makes her arch her back some and push her tits up higher out of the water! His dark hands rub and knead her traps and run further down her chest and stop at the top part of her tits, with the little triangles of the fabric leaving much of her skin exposed he’s rubbing almost halfway down her breasts and as he does the fabric shifts, her nipples showing hard and pointed. I'm watching so closely that I'm leaning forward a bit as his fingertips just barely slide down and brush her nipples, her eyes closed she moans and arches up higher, and each time his hands slide down they rub more of her nipples and dont slide up as high. Without knowing it or saying anything her top has slid under her breasts and he’s no longer rubbing her traps but his finger tips are rubbing her nipples in little circles never leaving them. Her nipples are a total weakspot on her and hes rubbing them for what seems like an eternity before he grabs a full handfull of her breasts, cupping each one then squeezing them. This time he doesnt ask and she hasnt opened her eyes yet but lays her head back on his shoulder, he smells her hair then i see him nibble at her neck and earlobe.

At this point i should have stopped things, or been mad, or done something, anything. But i was rooted there, equal parts adrenaline, anger, and intense arousal swirling through my body as I watched my wifes big tits getting groped and squeezed while my friend sucked her neck! I must have had a smile on my face that told her it was ok, or she just didnt care what i was thinking because eventually she opened her eyes and i could see a hazy combination of alcohol, the heat of the hot tub and arousal in her eyes. His hands working her tits are too much for the already strained top and it literally unties itself and slips off into the water, I watch in a daze as she grabs the top and throws it out of the hot tub, turning to Raj her tits eye level to his face he grabs both of them pushing them together before bringing his mouth to one of her nipples, sucking it into his mouth sharply! Her head tilts back as she moans loudly and her hand pulls his head in tight to her. Going back and forth sucking one nipple, then back to the other he spends what feels like an eternity, properly worshiping her tits. Shes always told me the best part of foreplay for her is having her breasts played with and I know that shes got to be soaking after the attention hes spending on them. Raj finally moves off her nipples and kisses up her chest to her neck, slowly rising and standing up as he does this. Now hes at the side of her neck, his hands still gripping her tits as he makes it to her cheek, she turns her head just as he does and their lips meet. At first its a tentative soft kiss but i see his fingers flex as he squeezes her tits and suddenly they are kissing deeply, tongues probing each others mouths. Its so intimate and passionate that it almost feels like im the intruder, the perv watching two lovers. The two make for a strange match, my wife taller and pale skin pressed against his skinny dark frail body, but somehow that makes the visual even hotter especially knowing he’s not her type at all, her celebrity crush is Chris Hemsworth, the polar opposite of Raj. Her hands are wrapped around his neck but as he stands the bulge in his shorts is pointing straight out, almost to the point that they both have to lean forward at the waist to keep kissing as it presses into her stomach and slides up it towards her tits. Her body starts ever so slightly rubbing and grinding against the bulge pressed into her and I watch as her hands let go of his neck and come down to rest on his sides, the added weight of her hands and the strain his cock is putting on the thin material of his shorts, easily cause them to get pushed down his thighs.His cock appears, flopping up once the material slides past it, a dark almost black monstrously thick thing that looks twice as big as it is sticking out of his skinny body. Im floored that my quiet almost meek buddy that is built like a 14 yr old girl has a monster swinging between his legs, close to 6” around in circumference and coming up just short of 8” long with a pair of extremely low hanging balls it seems like it should belong to a 6’5 NFL linebacker and not on a skinny indian IT guy.

They finally break their kiss as my wife looks down, totally frozen as she takes in the dark banana sticking out against her belly. She has a look of utter shock, just like I do and even though the last time he was here she saw the bulge when he was getting out of the hot tub, I dont think she was fully expecting that it would be this impressive. He’s uncut, something that shes never seen before and as everyone stares in silence he moves his hips enough that it slides a little up her belly, the skin folding back to reveal a dark red, almost maroon head that glistens in contrast to his dark foreskin. His hands are still filled with her tits as she breaks the silence “jesus christ Raj……I…..I…. I can’t believe, I cant believe it”. There is no doubt she cant believe it, without question hes much bigger than i am and what shes used to. Im not small by any means, avg length and on the slightly thicker side, but on an order of magnitude smaller than Raj. Who must know it by now, a unusual look of extreme confidence coming over him “I cant believe this either, I’ve thought about this too many times to count” as he rolls her nipples between his forefinger and thumb causing her hand to involuntarily move towards his shaft as he keeps pushing it against her.. I find myself almost willing her mentally to touch it, eagerly following the arc of her hand until finally her fingertips reach his skin and open to slip around it. They slide along until her thumb and middle finger just barely touch, then she freezes and holds him like that as her touch freezes him to. Soon he starts gently thrusting his hips again, his massive girth sliding in and out of her hand and up her stomach, causing her to start stroking him slowly. Her hand sliding up the length until she gets to his head and gives it a hard squeeze, blobs of precum already forming on his tip, then letting her hand slide all the way back down like shes getting used to the contours of his penis, evaluating the heft and weight of it and savoring exploring it. Raj leans back a bit so that he can sit on the edge of the spa, his hands still working her nipples the entire time but spreading his legs so that she can stroke him more, his heavy balls hang almost two inches below the base of his cock and her other hand reaches for them. They spill out of her hand as she rolls them in her hands, they look potent and menacing dangling below his huge cock. For the first time Raj makes eye contact with me, that now confident look on his face and not really asking but more of a statement of fact says “Its ok, this is ok” and I don't say anything in return, I cant im rooted there and cant move, hearing him say this seems to turn my wife on more and she strokes his cock harder now. The skin moving up and down his thick shaft making the dark red head appear and disappear over and over, he’s pumping her hand and i see her breathing deeper watching him in her hand, my own cock has grown so hard watching this surreal scene that its painfully hard in my bathing suit. Her mouth opening, tongue literally lolling out of her mouth she lowers herself, head between his legs and two hands on his shaft now pumping it. I know what to expect next but still cant believe it as she gets closer and closer until her extended tongue flicks the tip of his dark red head making him moan. Her tongue traces around his mushroom head’s flared ridge, once twice and then flicks back and forth across the head, opening wider and wider she attempts to suck him but his thickness means she doesn't get more than his head in her mouth.

End of part 1

Fishsqueezee69

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Swap out Indian for Lebanese or Algerian...and the story would have been believable. SE Asians are on an average not that gifted in the between the legs dept. :/
Indians are not southeast Asian. India is south Asia. And Indian men can be pretty big. Southeast asians can be huge too. Don't be racist. That's not cool. White can be tiny or huge. Some black guys are tiny. Some black men are huge. Asians are no different. They come in all sizes.

I think this story is made up, but the Indian guy being huge is not why I find it fictitious.

Johnny_rockstar

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
@cam_cam17 Excellent feedback! I think that i wrote this like a stream of consciousness and need to break it up better next time, and for part 2
I don't know, the stream of consciousness style of writing worked for me, haha. Anxiously awaiting part 2!

Reactions: S_Dick

Stugots456

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I know from the few times he's opened up a little after some drinks that his relationship with his wife isn't very sexual and that sex is infrequent and centered around having kids, without much passion or foreplay etc. I can see that despite the fact that she's only sucking his head and maybe another inch of his cock, he's loving it. Letting go of her tits he rests his hands on her head, his skinny wrist and forearm the same thickness as his cock, he holds her head as he thrusts into her mouth. It looks like he's trying to choke her with his cock and she uses both hands to stroke his shaft since she can't suck it, his heavy balls start to flop and slap against her as he does. She's sucking him with an energy and enthusiasm I've never seen before, like she is getting turned on by getting him off. Soon the sounds of her gagging a bit as he starts stuffing her mouth with his thick pole get louder and he begins to groan, at first its soft but grows in intensity as I realized he's going to cum from this. Her eyes are watering a bit as she takes just a little more of his thick cock in her mouth "ohhhh ohh my god oh my god I'm going to cum" he frantically mumbles. Thinking she wont swallow he tries to pull away but one of her hands grips his ass and keeps him in place as she strokes furiously with her other hand and he finally starts to jerk his hips and explodes "aahhhhh yeesssssss" his entire body contracting, muscles flexing as he cums right in her mouth and down her throat. Her eyes wide, she's trying to swallow it all but I see some start to escape around the corners of her mouth, dribbling down her chin and onto her tits below as he explodes a huge built up load from his first blow job in years and she does her best to choke it down. After what seems like forever, she finally lets him slip out of her mouth, his heavy semi flaccid cock flopping away from her face as she scoops up some of the cum on her tits and licks it all up.

In the aftermath everyone is quite and my head is spinning so hard that I feel like I might pass out. Its so surreal for all of us that I think no one knows what to say at first, but I find myself standing up to get out of the hot tub and only vaguely hear my wife asking if I'm ok and me mumbling that I need to lie down. Stumbling inside I crash on the living room couch and fall into a fevered dream.

I’m not sure for how long I lay there passed out, sweating and tossing restlessly on the couch in the dark. I'm assailed by swirling images of Raj with his hands all over my wifes tits, his dark cock stuffing her mouth until it looks like she's choking, and the look on her face after he came in her mouth with little dribbles of his cum on her chin and tits. I finally come to, sitting up and panting in the darkness with a painfully hard erection, my first thought is that it must have just been a dream. No way that really happened. Part of me feels a sense of relief that it wasn’t real even though I’m aroused by the thought of it happening at the same time it's a very confusing feeling. As I am sitting trying to think through this, the erection slowly subsides and I get up to some water in the kitchen for my pounding head. Walking to the kitchen I hear a squeak, making me stop and listen. It's faint but there is a repetitive squeaking coming from upstairs, forgetting the water I go to investigate. As I head up the stairs the squeaking gets louder and louder, and I freeze in my tracks when I hear the unmistakable sound of my wife moaning.

My cock gets instantly hard in my pants as I pause on the stairs and listen. My wife tends to be on the quiet side during sex having told me she likes to concentrate on the feeling and not distract herself by being loud, but right now shes moaning very loudly and consistently. It always turns me on when she does get a bit louder or more vocal, and I smile to myself subconsciously thinking maybe after the alcohol and hot tub with Raj she's probably so turned on that shes masturbating! After all the last time he was with us in the hot tub and she saw his bulge we had explosive sex later when he left. I walk eagerly down the hall but as I get to our bedroom door I hear an additional sound, the unmistakable sound of flesh slapping against flesh.

End of part 2