My Skinny Indian Co Worker

akbakb

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm Indian too. I don't know about this story, but I get kind of the same thing. I'm supposed to be the IT guy, but I don't know THAT much about computers. I guess unfortuneately I'm still an engineer. The stereotype is incredibly annoying. I'm 5'5" but luckily I got something to work with. Photo 1.jpg
Photo 7.jpg

Attachments

ibex231

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It's not the best thing I've ever written but an interracial story with a different kind of guy is very welcome! The black/white stories always revolve around how black guys are SUPPOSED to be huge studs, and so it's kind of fun to play with the idea that Indian guys are supposed to be those invisible IT guys and not the insatiable big dick who your wife can't get enough of.

akbakb

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's not the best thing I've ever written but an interracial story with a different kind of guy is very welcome! The black/white stories always revolve around how black guys are SUPPOSED to be huge studs, and so it's kind of fun to play with the idea that Indian guys are supposed to be those invisible IT guys and not the insatiable big dick who your wife can't get enough of.
We are stereotyped to be good with computers.... Nice... Polite... Passive.... It kinda sucks that I am good with computers and I'm an engineer. I can be a mean MF sometimes even though I'm a nice guy and I'm definitely not passive. My career does not allow it. Some accuse of short man syndrome, but whatever. I do what I need to. I know plenty of black guys who have smaller/average dicks. A lot of them do not speak about it because of what you just said. They are SUPPOSED to be big. These stereotypes are not healthy. It is very difficult to hide what I have when my shirt is tucked in (I usually let it hang over my pants to hide the bulge.) I think it's the only reason I have relationships with women. They definetely see it. Guys also spread the rumor when they catch an eye at the urinal. I have never really had a girlfriend though and never had a LTR. Kinda sucks.

ianfuq92

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm Indian too. I don't know about this story, but I get kind of the same thing. I'm supposed to be the IT guy, but I don't know THAT much about computers. I guess unfortuneately I'm still an engineer. The stereotype is incredibly annoying. I'm 5'5" but luckily I got something to work with. View attachment 87620611 View attachment 87620621
Wow you're hung

tvtreelo

Sexy Member
Media
Maybe some paragraphs next part, so it's easier to read. Good story though.

I'm Indian too. I don't know about this story, but I get kind of the same thing. I'm supposed to be the IT guy, but I don't know THAT much about computers. I guess unfortuneately I'm still an engineer. The stereotype is incredibly annoying. I'm 5'5" but luckily I got something to work with.
What color is the head?

• Haha
Reactions: cam_cam17

tvtreelo

Sexy Member
Media
I stand in the shadow of the doorway for a long time, shocked by the amount of cum that continues to pour back out of her in a little river of white liquid adding to the expanding wetspot in the middle of the bed under them. After almost ten minutes I become aware of my own cum soaked underwear and a wave of shame hits me. Not wanting them to see me like that,I retreat down the hallway and go backdown stairs. In the laundry room I throw my cum saturated underwear into the washer and find some clean basketball shorts to pull on and go back out to the couch to pretend to be sleeping, not ready to face either Raj or my wife. I lay there for at least 15 -20 min but no one leaves the room. Soon I hear the water running from the shower but all is quiet, no one leaves the room and another 10 min goes by before my curiosity gets the best of me.

Despite my best efforts to resist, the urge to see what is happening pulls me up the stairs. Entering the bedroom I can see that it's empty, I’m again struck by the sheer size of the wet spot in the middle of the bed and move past it to the bathroom. Our bathroom has a big shower in the middle, glass walls on three sides from floor to ceiling with an entrance on either side, and a bench all along the non glass wall. WIth two shower heads in the ceiling its comfortable for two people to be in at the same time and could probably easily fit 6 if needed. The hot water is producing a steamy cloud and I can only make out two blurry bodies inside. As the steam shifts I catch glimpses of their wet embrace, soapy hands on each other's bodies. Sharing a continuous long kiss under the water, they are rubbing each other down before I see her slide behind him, using her loofah she starts sudsing up his body, thick white foam starting up at his shoulders and upper back before moving around his body and getting to his chest. Her hands trail lower and lower, by the time they cross his abdomen his heavy thick hooded cock is rock hard again. Sticking out perpendicular to his body she runs the loofah up and down it until its dripping white soap and she drops it on the floor and uses both hands to grip and stroke his slippery soapy cock. The steam shifts again and I can only make out Raj’s face, his eyes closed with a big smile as she tugs him from behind with both her hands.

She strokes him slowly, clearly enjoying the weight and heft of his cock, nibbling the side of his neck and pressing her soapy body against his back. The two of them rocking together as he gently pumps her hand. Turning to meet her mouth and sharing a kiss he finally turns around and slips behind her trading places, her hands reach forward and press against the glass. Picking up the loofah he soaps up her back and ass, reaching around and making sure he spends a long time covering her tits before I see him use the loofah to get his cock sudsy and wet. The swirling steam moves back in front of them so I can’t see him enter her but hear it when she lets out a loud “oooohhh” and her fingers spread wide and splay out on the glass. Soon there is the wet clapping of skin against skin that starts off slowly and softly but picks up intensity getting faster, louder and harder. Adding to the cacophony of sounds her moans, in between each loud wet slap is followed by ‘unnnnhhhhhh’ as if it's knocking the breath out of her.

I feel a surge of adrenaline mixed with pounding of blood swelling my cock as the loud clapping coming from the shower gets even more intense. I'm jolted when suddenly she is pushed forward into the glass by a powerful thrust, her tits smashed against the glass and spread out under her. His thrusts almost lifting her up off her toes and makes a squeaking sound as her soapy tits drag up and down along the glass, he keeps her pinned against it leaning his body into her as her moans turn into loud grunts ‘ummpf ummmmm ummpfffffff aahhmmmmm’. She's spreading her legs wider, a bit past shoulder width like she’s bracing herself, his low hanging dark black balls extending between her legs and slapping upwards each time he thrusts, creating a mesmerizing arc as they slam into her over and over, landing against her swollen clit. Leaning forward into the glass more, her cheek pressed against the glass like her tits are below the sounds of the skin slapping together growing fast when Raj grabs her by the hair and tugs her head back, at the same time the steam clears and I watch her back arch as her head is yanked back making her smashed tits pull off the glass and jutt out. With each impact of Raj’s hips her tits shake and wobble before the next impact hits, with him controlling her by the hair as he keeps her pulled back against him, his hips rocketing up and down pistoning in and out of her.
What happened to Raj after that?

Stugots456

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm struck at how good my wife looks, watching her from this distance and angle the way her tits shake and her body arches under the stream of water she looks incredible, almost like I’m watching someone else but at the same time its the women I know and love getting sexually dominated by another man right in front of my eyes. This time I make a conscious decision, and pull my cock out and stroke at the same pace as Raj’s thrusts. It feels so good giving in to this sensation, for accepting what I am seeing and how I am feeling and I moan out loud, alerting them to my presence. At first both of their heads shoot up and they freeze as they notice me standing there, a momentary look of panic on both of their faces, but that quickly fades as their eyes lock in on my cock. The moment Raj notices he starts thrusting his hips again, seeing me stroking is all the sign of approval he needs to continue his assault on my wife's pussy. And she gives me a devious grin, almost an aggressive snarl as she keeps eye contact with me but opens her mouth to moan as Raj starts thrusting in and out of her again. He begins to walk her backwards, without pulling out until he reaches the big bench along the back wall and sits down pulling her down with him. The two of them facing me she spreads her legs wide so that they hang over the sides of his, and I'm treated to an un-obscured view of his thick cock stuffed in her pussy, her outer labia lips are stretched tight around it. At first she just leans back against his chest and rests there, impaled on his cock as the water rains down on them and I walk closer, crossing the threshold and entering the bathroom until i'm right on the other side of the big glass shower wall. His hands grab her by the inner thighs and pull her legs wider, until she's almost doing the spits on his lap and i can see that he is stretching her so much that her usually hidden clit is exposed from the force of his thick cock pushing outwards from insider her. The little button protruding above his thick dark pole in her as she starts to wiggle those hips, doing little circles and he nibbles at her neck. Her moans increase as the little circles get faster and she lifts up off his chest and sits upright, her feet just touching the ground on either side of his where she plants them firmly on the floor and starts to bounce her self. Lifting up until his cock head is just barely touching her lips then letting herself drop making them both groan, doing this over and over again but each time its a little faster. His hands go to her hips to hold on, their moans turning into screams of pleasure all the while she's staring at me jerking and i can feel my cum starting to boil in my balls when she finally mouths ‘cum for me’ sending me over the edge as I fire a huge spurt of cum that hits the glass shower wall, then another and another, at least half a dozen as Raj cant hold on any longer and roars out thrusting his hips up off the shower bench. As my cum drips down the shower glass his floods my wifes pussy as she bounces even harder on him, her tits shaking wildly as she orgasms and churns his cum into a foamy frothy mixture that drips down off them both. All three of us breathing heavily as we all come down from our post orgasmic high, my flaccid cock still dribbling in my hand and my huge load covering the glass, the wife still facing me with that grin on her face as she lifts off Raj’s thick cock, it slips out and slaps his leg loudly coated in their combined creamy cum. She turns and bends at the waist, her puffy pussy lips facing me as she takes his flaccid messy cock and starts cleaning it, licking up and down and sucking all the creamy cum off him.

BlackGayBrit

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm struck at how good my wife looks, watching her from this distance and angle the way her tits shake and her body arches under the stream of water she looks incredible, almost like I’m watching someone else but at the same time its the women I know and love getting sexually dominated by another man right in front of my eyes. This time I make a conscious decision, and pull my cock out and stroke at the same pace as Raj’s thrusts. It feels so good giving in to this sensation, for accepting what I am seeing and how I am feeling and I moan out loud, alerting them to my presence. At first both of their heads shoot up and they freeze as they notice me standing there, a momentary look of panic on both of their faces, but that quickly fades as their eyes lock in on my cock. The moment Raj notices he starts thrusting his hips again, seeing me stroking is all the sign of approval he needs to continue his assault on my wife's pussy. And she gives me a devious grin, almost an aggressive snarl as she keeps eye contact with me but opens her mouth to moan as Raj starts thrusting in and out of her again. He begins to walk her backwards, without pulling out until he reaches the big bench along the back wall and sits down pulling her down with him. The two of them facing me she spreads her legs wide so that they hang over the sides of his, and I'm treated to an un-obscured view of his thick cock stuffed in her pussy, her outer labia lips are stretched tight around it. At first she just leans back against his chest and rests there, impaled on his cock as the water rains down on them and I walk closer, crossing the threshold and entering the bathroom until i'm right on the other side of the big glass shower wall. His hands grab her by the inner thighs and pull her legs wider, until she's almost doing the spits on his lap and i can see that he is stretching her so much that her usually hidden clit is exposed from the force of his thick cock pushing outwards from insider her. The little button protruding above his thick dark pole in her as she starts to wiggle those hips, doing little circles and he nibbles at her neck. Her moans increase as the little circles get faster and she lifts up off his chest and sits upright, her feet just touching the ground on either side of his where she plants them firmly on the floor and starts to bounce her self. Lifting up until his cock head is just barely touching her lips then letting herself drop making them both groan, doing this over and over again but each time its a little faster. His hands go to her hips to hold on, their moans turning into screams of pleasure all the while she's staring at me jerking and i can feel my cum starting to boil in my balls when she finally mouths ‘cum for me’ sending me over the edge as I fire a huge spurt of cum that hits the glass shower wall, then another and another, at least half a dozen as Raj cant hold on any longer and roars out thrusting his hips up off the shower bench. As my cum drips down the shower glass his floods my wifes pussy as she bounces even harder on him, her tits shaking wildly as she orgasms and churns his cum into a foamy frothy mixture that drips down off them both. All three of us breathing heavily as we all come down from our post orgasmic high, my flaccid cock still dribbling in my hand and my huge load covering the glass, the wife still facing me with that grin on her face as she lifts off Raj’s thick cock, it slips out and slaps his leg loudly coated in their combined creamy cum. She turns and bends at the waist, her puffy pussy lips facing me as she takes his flaccid messy cock and starts cleaning it, licking up and down and sucking all the creamy cum off him.
Wow. I've never cum at reading something before but there is a first time for everything it seems! That was beyond hot!