Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The other day I went down to pay my rent. And this really hot chick (about 20 years old) is the receptionist. And I love wearing my shorts with no underwear along with my cock ring. I do this everytime I go down there. The door is on the opposite side of the entrance. And her desk is kinda waist high, she is on the phone as I walk in. You know how pwoplw are when they are on the phone, they look at anything while they are talking. So her eyes immediately lock in on my cock and as I am walking towards her, it sways back and forth. I don't have a big cock but my balls are somewhat big, and with the cock ring emphasizing my package, she couldn't take here eyes off it. When she hung up the phone she wouldn't look in that direction and her face was all red. when I walked out I looked in the window and she was fanning herself and I saw her lips say,"Oh my God".

After that I went to Target and walked around, only a few women noticed my package. But there was one lady (about 45) and very sexy, big titties and a nice ass....very impressive I must say. She was squatting down (nice red thong sticking out) and looking at the toothpaste, when I walked over and stood next to her she looked up at me and then right at my package, she looked surprised and then smiled. She stood up and reached up high just in front of me and put her big titties right in my face and my cock started to get hard. I wasn't sure if she knew what I was doing or if she was doing it on purpose too. But then I noticed her nipples getting hard and as I was trying not to get to hard she looked at me smiled and said,"I think I better leave before you make a mess with that thing." I think she was married but liked teasing me alot. Needless to say I went home and fantasized about these events and had a great orgasm.

Question is....is there anyone else that enjoys wearing these shorts or teasing women?

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Question is....is there anyone else that enjoys wearing these shorts or teasing women?
I love to wear mesh bball shorts, and always wear them with loose, lightweight boxers. When I'm in the mood to show off, I wear striped boxers with white mesh shorts. The white mesh is so sheer that you can easily see my the shape, color, and pattern of my boxers under the mesh. It's like I'm legally walking around in my underwear. For anyone who likes to crotch watch guys, the boxers announce that my dick will be pointing down and flopping while I walk instead of being supported by snug knit underwear. It's great fun to go shopping and catch the occasional looks - mostly from other guys.

billy99

Experimental Member
Media
Nothing wrong with that! I love freeballing in my gym shorts!!! Agree'd -- we need a pic!

I love when someone is wearing striped underwear with their white gym shorts!