My story pt 1

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by BigPoppaFury, Aug 20, 2006.

1. BigPoppaFury

BigPoppaFury Member

Albums:
    I wrote this a good few years back now, but my friends all seemed to like it at the time so I thought I'd post it! I've had to split it in two because of the 10,000 character limit on posts.. hope you enjoy :smile:

You are loud, the life of the party- and I can't help but notice how sexy you look dressed simply in a pair of jeans and a cut off top, that reveals your smooth stomach. Its late and everyone is a little worse for wear, and as the music dies down we all move to sit in the cool of the summer night, all lying on the grass under the stars. It must be about 4am now, and nearly everyone has gone home apart from those who arranged to stay at my house, you included. There are 8 of us in total, and as you are one of 2 girls you both get a spare room each while I get my room, and the rest of the boys have spaces reserved on the living room floor.

The sunlight that very slowly fills the furthest reaches of the horison tells us all that it's time to sleep, we are all shattered after the loud, sweaty, great night we all just had at my house. We decide to go to bed, and move inside the house and shut all the doors and curtains left open from the party before. As we walk up the stairs leaving everyone else behind you pinch me playfully on the bum and remind me of only a few hours ago when we danced together, some dirty ragga song- so we danced accordingly... drunk of course. We both laugh when we remember that someone took a photo of me with your chest in my face and my knee pressed onto your crotch, but it seems the thought has filled the air and we are both silent, just for a split second. We say goodnight and go to our seperate rooms, thankfully in time for me. Fantasies have been filling my head since we danced those few hours ago, and now I'm on my own in my room they take over. Before Im even fully undressed for bed I'm already starting to become aroused- everything about you turns me on, your hair, your lips, your body, the way you smell and the look in your eyes- and the feel of you pressed up against me like that is now allowed to send the shivers down my spine that I supressed with such difficulty before.

Its a hot night, so I lay on top of my bed to cool off before I sleep, and as the cool air surrounds my naked body I run my hand over my now hard cock, up to my stomach, my chest and to behind my head as I lay there and wish you could be there, naked with me. A second later you were- you open the door, hoewever still fully clothed, probably to ask for a pillow or something. You see me there stretched out, naked and hard and after a couple of seconds of taking in the shock of what you were seeing you close the door behind you. I'm dying of embarrassment, there was nothing I could do, even my covers were cast aside on the floor so I couldnt hide anything, and the one person that I wanted so badly to be there all of a sudden made me wish that a hole would open up in the ground and swallow me.

I lay there for a while, my mood totally changed from the one I was enjoying just 30 seconds earlier, my cheeks only just starting to lose the redness that had flooded into them as you were closing the door. I'm horrified, the look in your eyes as you stared for a brief second at my hard cock will probably stay with me for the rest of my life, and I hope that you won't tell anyone what you've seen in the morning. I lay there awake, wondering what the hell to do, and after 10 minutes or so, the initial shock has worn off and I decide to go and talk to you about what just happened, it might at least get me to sleep a little easier.

I put on some shorts and a t-shirt and gently and slowly open the door to your room, hoping that if you were asleep already it wouldnt wake you, but as I do I can hear the quick rustling of your covers, so after a pause to let you cover yourself up if needs be, I walk in to find you sitting upright in bed looking in the direction of the door with your covers wrapped around your chest, your arms draped over the top. The air is thick and sticky, the windows are all closed and the heat of the previous day still fills the room. Had this been any other time I would have been gawping at this sexy sight, but right at this moment Im just trying to stop my cheeks for burning enough for you to see in the faint early morning light. I start to speak, stuttering, and you tell me to come and sit next to you on the chair by your bed, so I do.
    "Don't be embarrassed" - looking into my eyes as you say it "and quit with the red face!".

"OK", I say "but only if you wipe that whole horrible scene from your memory and never tell a soul, plus you have to stop being red too!"
    "I'm flushed?" - it seems to redden your cheeks a little more, and brings out something I've never seen in you before, a strange kind of vulnerability. For someone who's sex appeal to me had always been her confidence and seemingly obvious knowledge of her own attractiveness you now ooze sexiness in this new and previously unexperienced light. I feel like I've seen a new side to you, one that only a lucky few know about, and once again I have to stop myself thinking, and stop my heart beating. I suddenly realise exactly what Im looking at- you, esentially naked apart from the bed cover hiding you from the chest down, and having seen me squirm ever so slightly regaining that confidence back. You reach out your arms and hug me, and as we hug my heart beats hard against my chest, I'm begging to be touched all over and this only increases when the cover falls slightly away from your chest, revealing your naked top half as I hug you. I breathe with a gasp as I notice that your nipples are hard. It's barely a split second from the time when your covers fell away to the time you pull them back over you, but its too late for me. The huge bulge in my shorts tells it's own story, and embarrassment fills me once more, coupled with the feeling of sheer lust. I look straight at you, not knowing what to say, but as it's obvious that I can't hide how I feel I stand up with the intention of walking out, my cheeks returning to the burning sensation that filled them a minute earlier....

2. BigPoppaFury

BigPoppaFury Member

Albums:
    part 2....

I stand up, and to my suprise it's taken you until now to notice that I am once again turned on - "oh god" you breathe, open mouthed. For another second you stare at me, before making my wishes come true and running a finger over the outline of my cock in my shorts. I breathe deeply, the sensation of you touching me is sending shockwaves through my body, and I stand motionless as you pull my shorts off and wrap your hand firmly around it. Your fingers are wet, sticky and as you peel back the covers from your body and sit on the edge of your bed the smell of sex fills the air. "I hope you know it's you that got me doing this, what I saw earlier I mean...." you softly tell me. Before I can ask what you mean, you're showing me. You lay back on the bed and run one hand over your nipples as the other gently moves over my balls, filling me with pleasure. You move your hand over your stomach, and as you spread your legs to reveal your soaking wet pussy your other hand moves to the tip of my cock, just for a second, and with one movement you grab me firmly and start rubbing me, as your other hand moves between your legs and you thrust two fingers inside you with a moan.

I take off my shirt, and move closer to you, feeling the heat of your body against my thighs as I stand over you, watching you masturbate, with the almost unbearably good feeling of your hand running over my cock- I let out a moan as you pull me right up to you and turn your head to look at the sheer pleasure on my face. You arch your back, thrusting your chest up, spreading your legs further, I can see everything, and the look on your face shows me that youre enjoying the fact that I can. It seems I walked in on something I perhaps shouldn't have too, and it also seems that you had been doing it since you got back to your room after bursting in on me because you're already quickly approaching orgasm. You pull me right to your face, and you take your hand from me and place it on my backside, pushing me towards you. I moan with pure pleasure as I feel your warm wet mouth close around the tip of me, and your hand on me, pushing me into you. Your tongue runs over my cock as your lips bring me closer and closer to orgasm- you come, your soaking wet fingers thrusting hard into you. You stop briefly as the pleasure fills your body, moaning loudly, before moving round and placing your hand around my cock as you bring me ever closer, the feeling of your wet hand around me sends me over the edge and I climax, my knees almost buckling.

You smile at me, like you knew this was going to happen, almost like you had planned it all along. Whatever, I feel as sexy as I ever have, and you lay back as I climb on top of you, and you wrap your legs around me, pushing against my cock with your still soaking wet vagina. We savour the moment for a short while, resting after the pulsing orgasms that we have both experienced. I look into your eyes, but words wouldn't do anymore. I kiss your cheek softly, and you slide your arms around me, almost not meeting at the centre of my back, the feeling of being pressed so close to your hot naked body sets my senses on fire once more and soon I'm hard again, but I can wait...

My kisses turn from your cheeks to your neck, I'm nuzzling up to you, kissing you softly, covering every part of your neck that I can reach, taking time to gently nibble your ear, before moving to your shoulders. I kiss all the way around your chest and move my body down slightly so I can reach you better. I lean up on one hand so that as I kiss around one breast I can massage and caress the other, and as I kiss over one nipple I play with the other, running my fingertips over it as my tongue flicks the other, very softly pulling and pinching one as I sucked hungrily on the other. You begin to breathe deeply again and I move down further, licking along the line just below your breasts, enjoying the smooth skin against my tongue. Your legs release thier grip on me and I move down further, and I begin to kiss your stomach, moving in circles getting closer to your navel, and then once I reach there moving down, very slowly, almost painfully slowly to your pussy, which by now is covered in your juices. I run my tongue over your lips, from the bottom to the top- loving the taste of you, and making sure that I miss your clit by the merest of margins. I can feel the tension building up in you, the way you arch your back tells me you need to be touched, but Im not done with teasing yet. I move down and spread your legs wide, the sight of your pussy so close to me drives me wild with desire, and I kiss and caress the insides of your thighs moving slowly back up towards you. I almost can't wait, and I know you need to be pleased right at that moment, and without any more waiting I once again run my tongue from the bottom to the top, pushing it into you along the way, tasting you. I moan softly to myself as I run my hand over my cock, I can't resist touching myself, I'm so turned on, but like I said- I can wait. I move my hand back up between your legs and at the exact same I time that I find your clit with my tongue I thrust a finger as deep inside you as it will go, followed by another. As I slide my tongue over your clit I spread my fingers inside you, I push them harder and faster into you, loving the way you arch your back as I do. I can no longer take it, and kneel on the bed infront of you, pulling you up towards me. I lay on my back and beckon you to lay on top of me, which you quickly do, and once again I feel you chest on mine, your nipples protruding and rubbing against me as I run my hands over your bare back and sides, over your backside and your thighs and back up again.

Without any hesitation I reach down and take hold of my almost boiling hot, hard cock and rub the tip against your wetness for a few seconds- but we need to be pleased, we feel it running through our whole bodies, we need to be touched. I slide myself into you, gently and slowly at first, but once we feel each other you push down on me, and with a couple of thrusts you are sitting upright on top of me, me deep inside you. You lean back and move your hips in an almost circular motion, and the look of sheer pleasure on your face just makes me want to please you more, so I thrust up into you, lifting myself from the bed. You moan loudly and drape yourself over me, you chest back on mine, your face close to mine and your bum in the air, I grab you and begin pushing myself into you from below, our hot bodies are starting to become sticky in the hot morning air, and we both become lost in our world of sex as we both feed our craving for every amount of pleasure we can get. We move faster and faster, the feel of your tight wet pussy around me is fast bringing me to orgasm, and the feel of my long thick hard cock is doing exactly the same to you. With a final few strokes we grab each other tightly, almost screaming as we come together, trying hard not to wake the others who are sleeping downstairs, but we dont care.... we just did something that we have been waiting all night, not to mention in the months we have known each other for, to do.

3. bluekarma

bluekarma Well-Known Member

:clit: *gulp*....mmmm, that was good! Will be anxiously awaiting part duex.

xx

4. Big Del

Gold Member

Very good man

Love the curious girl photo of kissing that toy - getting me hard right now!

Peace and love

Del

5. BigPoppaFury

BigPoppaFury Member

Albums:
    There is no part two, when I first posted it I didn't think to post the second part as a reply, then found out I coudln't change the title to exclude the *part 1* bit. Sorry!

6. bree

bree New Member

ohh wow real good writing mister.... very very hot.... i could see it and watch you and her.....

7. xaviercm20

xaviercm20 Member

Albums:
    Nice writing BigPoppaFury!
    Realistic, like it just happened.
    Consider doing more for us.
    X

Draft saved Draft deleted