My Story

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Jun 10, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

kenny: Hi everyone, im 17 years old (virgin) and 7.5 long and about 5 inches around not big like all you guys and not really enough to warrant an account here but i have a few things i want to know about.

firstly i was late starting puberty and still i have very little facial hair and pretty sparse underam hair and absoutly no snails trail (pubes running up to my belly button). in the last year or so my penis has done most of its growing but how much more can i expect? or cant that be estimated. im meeting my buddys girlfriends friend soon and i think we are gonna have sex but im also kinda nervous about that. its gonna be my first time but i finally think im ready for it, will my size be a problem for her? shes only 16 and not as tall as me, hope everything goes okay.

forgive the post for all my hideous spelling and grammar mistakes im kinda in a hurry

thanks guys & girls

2. mindseye

Gold Member

I had a very late puberty myself -- late enough that I spent a year of my life visiting an endocrinologist for blood tests.

You've already started puberty -- you have already experienced penis growth and axillary (armpit) hair. It may just be in the cards that you'll have a big penis but not much body hair.

As for how much more growth to expect -- the sad news is that you should not expect any more growth. It's possible, and if it happens, that'll be a nice bonus, but many people have finished their growth at this point in their lives.

As for your buddy's girlfriend's friend -- you didn't mention whether she was experienced or not. Whether your size will be a problem for her is totally dependent on her anatomy and her experience, and you haven't given us any information to go on in these areas.

But good luck, anyway.

3. Imported

Gold Member

Tender: Some guys grow or continue to 'fill out' up until they are 20 or so.

As far as the sex aspect, you must use lots of lube, whether its her first time or not.

As far as "I *think* I am ready", --You are just meeting this girl for the first time?
    And she is 16, and you are are nervous. I guess that depends on your definition of nervous. but, I'd say this isnt the 'time'. Sounds more like an apointment to 'get it over with' lol :(

Tender

4. Imported

Gold Member

kenny: your pretty close there really tender, although i have met the girl before yes it is somewhat of an apointment to get it over with. by 'i think i am ready' i ment now im really physcially prepared and starting to think about sex more often than ever before. honestly i dont care that it wont be with someone i love, because often we dont meet the people we love untill much later. im just keen to get my rocks off before i get old and it starts getting to be a joke that im still a virgin. she is more experienced than me but i wanna talk to her and let her no that im not before we do anything.

IMHO there is too much importance placed on who your first time is with, i just really really want to step through this door and become a man. i would suggest that hardly anyone has a perfect first time experience but you all turn out fine!

thanks for all replys

5. Meniswallow

Gold Member

Albums:
    you don't become a man when u first lose ur virginity, u were born a man, ur already a man, i was a virgin till i was 19, and who cares if people think of u as a loser, your livin you, no their lives, i have a friend who said what u said as well" i'm ready" and his first time havin sex with a girl, well it didn't turn out well, he got her pregnant, and he was only 16, or was it 18, i forget, but the point is, think about what ur gettin into, lol no pun intended, but sex is a responsibility a huge one at ur age, why not hold off till ur old enough? i'd say wait, but its ur dick, most guys always follow what they feel in their head, the one in their pants at least.

6. lellelind

lellelind Member

When a man is 21 he stops growing. After 21 there will be no more development.

A penis that is 7.5 inches long is above average.
    Be proud of your penis, but most of all - Don't forget that beauty and love comes from the inside! That's true, believe me, no matter what the size of the penis is. It's the size of the heart that counts!

7. Imported

Gold Member

gwinea2000: Alright, true story for ya.

I wasn't in a fraternity, but had several friends who were. When they were getting to know the 'brothers', they had to get up individually, say their name, where they were from, and how they lost their virginity. Well, I guarantee a handful of the new guys were virgins, including one of my buddies. And yet, guy after guy got up and either told a true or made-up story concerning the loss of his cherry.

Well, when it came time for my friend to get up and tell his story, he said, point blank, "my name is ______ and I'm a virgin." As you'd expect, there were some laughs. However, he ultimately earned a lot of respect b/c he exuded the confidence necessary to be comfortable with who he was.

Long story short, IMO, sleeping with this girl just so you can say you've gotten laid is immature and somewhat pathetic. Sorry for the bluntness.

8. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

Exactly. You don't become a 'man' by acting like a horny kid.

9. KinkGuy

Gold Member

Exactly. You don't become a 'man' by acting like a horny kid. [/b][/quote]
    But, even at my advanced age, I remember that time of a young man's life. Wasn't getting laid just about all we could think about? Horny is both good and bad. B)

10. Imported

Gold Member

kenny:
    its not just so i can 'say' ive had sex otherwise i would just say i had. im just keen to have a root, but im a little bit nervous because its my first time.

why does everyone, and i mean that, advise against teenage sex? is it really awful or something. also i know how to use a condom i dont think accidental pregnancy is going to occur.

11. Imported

Gold Member

Hapi Papi:
    its not just so i can 'say' ive had sex otherwise i would just say i had. im just keen to have a root, but im a little bit nervous because its my first time.

why does everyone, and i mean that, advise against teenage sex? is it really awful or something. also i know how to use a condom i dont think accidental pregnancy is going to occur. [/b][/quote]
    So you admit being able to say you're not a virgin is a reason. That is pretty sad.
    How do you know if the one for you is years away? She could already be there and you don't know it. However, it is best to wait until then and the right time. Your virginity should be treated like fine china and not a paper plate. You can't just give it away to anyone just for the sake of giving it away. Have a little more self-respect and pride. You may end up regretting this plan when you realize who should have been the one to receive your gift.

Me, against teenage sex? No, I'm against pre-marital and promiscuous sex. Most people I know tell me they wish they had waited and realize how stupid they were letting their horniness take the best of them. Wait for someone MEANINGFUL that you love. Who cares how long it takes. Who cares what people say. You will be respected beside the ribbing and you will feel good about yourself in the long run. You know you're doing the right thing. An appointment to have sex is on the same level of buying a prosititute.

Don't rush to "get it over with" because once it's over, you may wish to turn back time. I am not being hypocritical as I guess I sense by you asking why everyone advises against specifically teenage sex as if you're thinking, "Well you did it too when you were my age." I'm still a virgin at 25. I am not going to throw away my virginity and you shouldn't either. You'll thank yourself for waiting.

12. Imported

Gold Member

kenny:
    no i dont admit to that,

you mistake me several times hapi, i ment i am nervous because its my first time, NOT im keen for a root because its my first time. i also ment that im not having sex just so i can say i have. if all i wanted to do was tell people i wasnt a virgin, then thats what i would tell them right now.

anyway i seem to get alot of very negative replys here... are there any sane people on this board? you know people who arent 25 year old virgins? whats is up with that anyway it seems kind of unusual to me

13. Imported

Gold Member

kenny: why are people not understanding what im posting? i never said that i wanted to have sex so that i could tell people im not a virgin...

you guys are mean :'(

14. alexx

alexx New Member

7.5 is big so if you don't grow anymore that's not "sad news". EVERYONE's nervous about the first time and it probably won't be very good. Just remember it's the FIRST time and not the LAST (hopefully). I was terrified the first time but i was with an older more experienced woman so she knew what to do. Second time was much much better :)
    I think i was too young the first time but if you think you're ready (and your partner of course!) then why not. Good luck

15. Imported

Gold Member

kenny: thanks alex for your kind comments,
    i was begining to think everyone on this board was nuts, especially hapi who said

"An appointment to have sex is on the same level of buying a prosititute"

wtf? even married couple make time when they plan to have sex. right? and i dont think being a virgin at 25 is natural otherwise we wouldnt go through puberty in the early teens.

just thinking about being with this girl is giving me serious butterflys in my stomach, i feel now like a did the weeks before i had my first (real) kiss when i was a kid

16. D_Humper E Bogart

D_Humper E Bogart New Member

Well, have you fucked her yet?

Damn, you're taking your time!
    *yawns and looks at watch*

17. madame_zora

Gold Member

Kenny, I think all the negative replies are reactions to ppls' own first times! Not all are that amazing, and many ppl regret their first time. Don't pay any attention to that, your experience will be whatever you make of it. I heard you loud and clear, and it seems you are just doing what you want to do, which is the very best reason! Whether you choose to remain a virgin till marriage or give it away at the time of your choosing, it is all about free will! As long as both partners involved are emotionally ready (and as you stated, safe sex is observed) the timing is up to you. Also, there are no difinite limitations on male growth, some have reported having growth spurts in their 20's- every person is very different. 7.5 is big-very big for a virgin girl, so remember that and be gentle. Best of luck in your adventure!

Orca, you're killing me!!

18. Imported

Gold Member

kenny: haha yea madame he is killing me too... hes right tho i guess ill be off now to do what needs to be done

cyas

19. Imported

Gold Member

Tender:
    you are not going to get OLD in a few years. :lol:
    you have PLENTY of time for sex.
    as far as being 17 and not 'did' it yet, theres NOTHING wrong with that.
    as far as getting the rocks off, thats why you have a right hand and use some lube dude. ;)

im mostly concerned now about the 'i dont want to be a joke' comment.
    you are not a man because you have had a girl.
    you will be even LESS of a man IMO if you sleep with someone because you cannot stand up for your virginity, ie give in to what everyone else thinks. dont let your 'friends' make choices for you. ClUE 1. those people are NOT your friends.

CLUE 2--- its pretty much a myth IMO that people are expecting you to do it, and will think less of you if you dont. You can never reverse that experience. There have been Polls right here on this board, and plenty of men and women have said their first experience was less than desirable, and wish it had been different.

have respect for YOURSELF>(and her, even your future wife...) and forget what anyone else says.

Tender

20. naughty

Gold Member

Hi,

Thank you Tender for your insightful comments to Kenny. Kenny, you are some one special whether you ever have the opportunity to enjoy the thrills of the flesh so to speak. If you look carefully around you even on this board there are many wonderful folks , some older some much older that you who are choosing to wait for the right person and opportunity. Do not throw away this part of yourself as if it were something to be ashamed of but celebrate it until the time comes when you find the right and worthy person with whom to share this experience .

Naughty

Draft saved Draft deleted