My Story

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Kenny:
It's clear that you're not accepting any anti reasons for not having sex at this stage. Hapi's post is full of reasoned thinking, but the one that jumps out at me is this: "Wait for someone MEANINGFUL that you love." The key to this thing is love, just as it is to marriage. I was a virgin at 24 as was my wife at 19. Learning together is an important expression of love; one which you both will always cherish.

True, your body BEGINS to develope at puberty, as does your mind and emotions, but that doesn't mean they have developed at the same rate. It would be highly irregular for the mind and emotions to be ready for sex just because your balls and dick are. Give the negatives more serious thought, Kenny. May the force be with you in this and keep us informed.

Luke, 75 years old -- been there, done that.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think it's pretty obvious that Kenny's going to do it, and nothing's going to deter him. So what advice can we give? He's so determined to lose his virginity that his question about whether his cock size is prohibitive is pretty much a moot point; he's going to slip it in regardless of whether or not it's a comfortable fit. The only useful advice I can give is, "Wear a condom ... always"

gwinea2000:
The only useful advice I can give is, "Wear a condom ... always"

Bam. Sage advice. Heed it!!!

And, enjoy yourself (all 30 seconds of it!) J/K. Man, I'm not trying to come off as harsh, nor am I attempting to dissuade you. My only point is: Ignore the negative stigma attached to "virgin." In your shoes, at your age, I was very hasty to get laid as well (though I was no longer a virgin.) Shit, at that age (and, so far every age that follows ;) ) sexual thoughts entertained quite a percentage of my mental processes! Just do it for the right reasons -- not ours or your friends or society's. And wear a raincap.